It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short sale of nuclear stock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can anyone with any stock market expertise look up the options market to see if the shorting of nuclear based stock occured before this accident. Not saying it was man made but someone might have know through geological information, and used that information to their advantage.
I wouldn't know which stocks to look at or do an analyst on the trend, if any that might have occurred. thanks in advance if anyone cares

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am taking a look into this, what worries me is this could be a major blow, the confluence of events is making investors increasingly cautious.

Global Markets really cant take alot more battering. For Japan what has happened is the nervous Japanese are liquidating investments overseas and bringing capital back to yen-denominated assets.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DannyboyUK

Oh wow really, rember the video clip below:

www.youtube.com...

Do you think this is another attack to stop the Japanese ditching the Dollar etc and also the stuff about kicking US forces of the surrounding Islands?

I do, why doesn't the MSM report on HAARP! who ever runs that program should be in the gallows now!

Although there is concern about the Moon cycle, i believe they have exploited this to attack JAPAN again.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

The US forces that are leaving Japan are moving to Fuji, and Japan is footing most of the cost to move everyone.

Recent events might actually speed that along.

top topics

join