It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will take advantage of the earthquake in Japan taking up the MSM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have a really bad feeling that a person, group or government is going to use this time to make a major move. After I first saw the footage of the situation in Japan (and my thoughts are with everyone affected) I started trying to figure out what major event would happen while we were all watching the news and talking about Japan.

This could be the perfect time for:

A terrorist attack

False Flag attack

Invasion of one country by another (i.e. N. Korea attacking S. Korea etc.)

Major movement of resources or troops

Restructuring of governments

Cover-ups

These are just some of the things that come to mind. I know all of us on ATS are always keeping our eyes and ears open, but we need to stay extra vigilant during these times. We cannot afford to be fooled.

After-all there's a saying in Texas..... you probably have it where you are too, It goes....
Fool me once...............................

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've noticed we aren't hearing anything about what Qaddafi is up to - not on spanish news anyway...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

A bunch of Arab Leaders have gotten together and approved a no fly zone over Libya.

Arab League backs Libya No-fly Zone

The Arab League has backed the idea of a no-fly zone over Libya, reports say, as rebels continue to be pushed back by Colonel Gaddafi's forces.

A special meeting in Cairo voted to ask the UN Security Council to impose the policy, diplomats told news agencies.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

What worries me is not what's going on overseas or some phony terrorist false flag scheme. What has me worried is what are our reps in the govt doing while all our backs are turned?

Imagine all the awful legislation they can sneak through while our attention is focused elsewhere. They can throw aside the partisan facade' and sneak through all the liberty stealing legislation they've ever dreamed of, hand in hand, knowing nobody is paying attention to them right now.

The dirt-bags in state and local governments will have even more of a free hand. Nobody pays much attention to them anyway; they can get away with murder right now and we won't even notice until its much too late.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Anything is possible...that is why I started the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would enjoy hearing what others may think of this.

thanks.

new topics

top topics

join