It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing red star in the sky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok im not the 2012 or Nibiru Fanatic, BUT every night I spend some time just staring at the sky, and there is this Red glowing "star" (i dont think stars are red but ok...) above my head, and I dont really know the map of the stars in nature or anything like that, but this star looks brighter and brighter as time passes by, and I dont know iff the atmospheree was like that or iff the night was just bright, But I clearly see this red object in the sky, and it looks and feels close, funny ive looked at the sky (stared basicaly) all my life and I never remember looking at a red "star" that looked or feeled that close before, could it be Mars, that comet thay say is passing "Elennin" or somthing third..

Ive just been reding alot about this cataclisms(for some time now), first it was 2012, then the planet of the crossing came intoo the story, then Nibiru, then dates started popping out... and now theres a "commet" passing by coensiding with some of theese dates, and you can find this info about a commet iff you really go searching for it, its not like on the news like "Hale Bopp" was, and there isnt the traditional watching of the comet that pases once in bla bla bla, now thay say this dosent have the gravity to effect us etc etc. But now the Earthquakes started, like the POSTS SAID, thay said, and ive read quite about this, in several post, that this object is going to effect us, since it came closer there have been earthquakes in the equator zone wich was made logical in the post, Have people noticed the pretty big ammount of natural distasters going on in this year, more then your usualy ammount (hey but who am I to say whats the usual ammount, or any of us with our 6k year knowledge) but NOW I GOT A PAMFLET.. its about "How to act iff an eathquake hits"...
Last time I got this kind of pamflet it was wartime, and you got your usual airstrikes pamflets etc etc...

Im getting worryed, I dont know, this could all be a coincidence, but I got this funny feeling that toomuch coincidences are going on, I dont know, any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
mars can appear kinda read....I think.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
mars can appear kinda read....I think.

What's that little red dot at the bottom right.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

i wanna say nibiru or santa clause

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

(i dont think stars are red but ok...)...

Never heard of red giant stars?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.astronomycafe.net...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ive seen this in the sky often myself i believe it to be Mars it often looks to be red..I have some pics of it but in the pics it doesn't show up red but to the human eye it is..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

i wanna say nibiru or santa clause
HAHAHA you idiot Santa Clause is in hibernation this time of year...and nibiru is hiding behind the moon pushing the it forward and when the moon gets to its biggest (the super moon) Its going to jump out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Download a free program called Stellarium at www.stellarium.org, set it to your location and it will show you what's in the sky above your head. It is real time and accurate. Sometimes I'll take my laptop outside at night (with Stellarium in "night mode", ie, red screen) and spend time identifying what I see. It is very interesting and handy to have if you're using a telescope.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

then it's gotta be death star!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ok ok I get it... no red stars, death star etc etc..

But "Elennin" is real, and supposed to be visible, and I never saw a pic of it, w8 im going googling

And the ammounts of disasters, landslides, earthquakes, tsunamis etc... are getting an alltime high in the start of the year... just like those post said, and im freaked out by the pamphlet I got... we been built up on 2012, and Nibiru, and too find it coming true, like thay said and when thay said is just weird...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

???

But "Elennin" is real....

So? It is a comet. Very small, insignificant.

Ever heard of Halley's Comet?? Comes by every ~87 years or so....

Hale-Bopp a few years ago....may others, from the past, and sure to be discovered in the future.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

could you get us a picture?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

then it's gotta be death star!!!
Oh yeah I remember watching a six part documentary about the death star and some gnarly dude with a soar throat.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
ok ok I get it... no red stars, death star etc etc..

But "Elennin" is real, and supposed to be visible, and I never saw a pic of it, w8 im going googling

And the ammounts of disasters, landslides, earthquakes, tsunamis etc... are getting an alltime high in the start of the year... just like those post said, and im freaked out by the pamphlet I got... we been built up on 2012, and Nibiru, and too find it coming true, like thay said and when thay said is just weird...

...Elenin is magnitude 15.

That's not at all visible to the naked eye, and barely visible to all but high-end telescopes and mirrors.

And, uh, for the picture, that looks like the Moon, Venus and Aldebaran.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow329

sure ill get you a pic tonight...

Im not saying that the "death star" is near, but this "cataclismyc" events have been predicted for some time now, and I just recently saw a post of somone claiming that this "comet" is going to cause earthquakes coensiding with its path etc etc, some videos too, and I just find all this weird i do..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

...just found that. But i want to make clear that I do not believe in anything about doom and nibiru and stuff like that. japan is "doomy" enough for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

yeah man, im no Nibiru fan either, im just saying thay said "planet of the crossing", we got a comet...
Thay said 2011 will be full of cataclismyc events, well this year is soar with landslides, earthquakes, floods etc..
Thay said thay are hiding it, I saw sniped out coords on google sky the only place thay were snipped out of the "whole sky" is the place other programs show a huge ass planet (alltho I dont get why thay wouldnt just erase the planet not the whole part of the galaxy)
Thay said recent earthquakes coenside with the Comets path, and to bee expecting more, and I get a pamphlet about what to do when an earthquake hits from the govt.

This really could all be random coencidance, but I for one aint so sure anymore, all im saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by Rohdan

yeah man, im no Nibiru fan either, im just saying thay said "planet of the crossing", we got a comet...
Thay said 2011 will be full of cataclismyc events, well this year is soar with landslides, earthquakes, floods etc..
Thay said thay are hiding it, I saw sniped out coords on google sky the only place thay were snipped out of the "whole sky" is the place other programs show a huge ass planet (alltho I dont get why thay wouldnt just erase the planet not the whole part of the galaxy)
Thay said recent earthquakes coenside with the Comets path, and to bee expecting more, and I get a pamphlet about what to do when an earthquake hits from the govt.

This really could all be random coencidance, but I for one aint so sure anymore, all im saying.

Uh, that is not the only patch.

There are several around Deneb, and one that's even larger than the most commonly cited example in Orion right nearby it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You know the drill,
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Dude I dont care iff it did happen, the freaking predictions are coming true!!!

I dont know the sky, or what I saw... could be anything... like I follow the stars in the sky all year to know which one is where atm...

Ill take a picture tho, not sure bout what your gonna think about a red dot in the sky but k..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join