It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody :-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello :-)

Thanks for taking the time to read these few lines of a new member.

My name is Bart, live in the Netherlands and I am 27 years old. I have been reading posts on ATS for over a long time. My first contact with the website dates back a few years, while conducting my own research on the 9/11 events.

Throughout time, I learned that ATS is a huge database where a broad public is giving facts and opinions on a immense amount of different topics and whether it's fact or fiction posted, it helps me personally to form my own opinion on many different topics. For me, ATS was one of the websites that worked as a personal "accelerator" over the course of the last years, to get much more open minded on subjects I used to categorize as "impossible" or "nonsense" (such as NWO theories and facts, Aliens and UFO's, etc). So a big thank you towards the whole community is in place here from me. Thanks!

I never really had the urge to sign up as I am more a "reader" then a "poster", but since events are taking place on such a fast pace now (Japan, Yellow Stone Park, etc), I really wanted to be able to ask some questions, maybe share my opinion and in general meet some new people that are like me, open minded and constantly searching for their "personal version of the truth".

Hope you enjoyed reading these few words and maybe till soon in one of the many discussion boards.

Thanks, Bart :-)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BartNL

Welcome Bart . I'm new here also. Like my avatar? It is a 700 pound rock I pulled out of a river. We'll see yours soon and I hope your interaction helps you in your quest.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BartNL

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BartNL

Hey there Bart, yes I did enjoy reading your words and I would like to say welcome to ATS.

The times they are a changing and you pick a good time to join the website and participate in whatever way you choose. See you on the boards

Woody

edit on 12-3-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BartNL

Hi BartNL, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hey Bart, welcome to the site! i also just joined last night but i'm also new to this site in general and all the topics of conspiracy and fringe knowledge, so i'm just browsing my way through the introduction posts so far and trying to say hi to everyone

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
HI!!!!!!!!

a small gift hope you like

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi All,

Thanks for all the positive welcomes, greetings and music videos

new topics