It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily Show With George Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just another day in Bushworld... Let's see, who can we invade next? Hey - let's do Iran! That'll surely win us re-election...

These nimrods in charge at the Pentagon are simply criminally insane. After the disasterous Iraqi occupation they dare even hint that we should attack Iran? Our military is stretched to the breaking point and we can barely handle the mess we're in now. Anyone who suggests we should attack Iran is plain out of their mind.

This administration seems to be lusting for Armageddon. The whole sorry lot of them should be thrown into an insane asylum.

Here's an excellent article on why attacking Iran at this time would be profoundly stupid.

The Daily Show With George Bush

by Paul Craig Roberts
What would you do if your army was mired down in a country turned hostile by your invasion, forced to hide behind fortified positions, and only able to make an occasional foray to kill a few women and children along with an occasional insurgent? A plethora of reports are issued revealing that the reasons you thought you had for invading the country were completely false. The invasion was based on mistaken "intelligence."

You would pull your army out? Ah, that's the difference between sense and nonsense. The Bush administration, with the military stretched to the breaking point, wants to continue to occupy Iraq while starting a war with Iran.
www.antiwar.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean ECK. Bush is a war man. He'll find any excuse to go to war and to stay there. He cares nothing for the enviroment or our way of life. IMO he is a moron! You want to know how this guy graduated from Yale? His daddy. His grammer sucks when it comes to public speaking.

Our country is falling apart and Bush is glad it is otherwise he would get us out of Iraq and start focusing on our economy and evrioment. I've said this before and I'll say it again. There are only three things why the government is doing all this:

1. Greed
2. Money
3. Power

Fox

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Shifting focus to Iran is a sign of sheer desperation and pure ignorance. Par for the course with this bunch.

Bush may see himself as a 'war president,' but that is his pathetic delusion. To this war vet, he's a deserter. (Note how conveniently his documents pertaining to this became destroyed.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That is an interesting article and possibley very dangerous repercussions on what Bush is doing in the Middle East.

But, the NeoCons' plans are to stage major theater wars:

The document goes on to target Iraq, Iran and North Korea and this is why the neo-con Bush speechwriter, David Frum, produced the term 'Axis of Evil' to describe these countries when he wrote a State of the Union address for the Village Idiot 'President.' They eventually want to manipulate a conflict with China - a point I have been making for many years.

Quote taken from here.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You have to remember pResident Buhsit is just a piece on the world chess board, nothing more than a pawn owned by The Harriman Firm aka, W.A.Harriman & Compnay's this link is a good read only a page.
Now I could be wrong here but I believe that Harriman owns the building where the skull and bastards oups pardon my french, bones men meet,
[edit on 20-7-2004 by Sauron]Oh yea I forgot
The American public has to do something about their madman.
November wont come quick enough to bad its just a nother Bones man to vote for,

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow...your definitely right about him trying to get the world closer and closer to Armageddon. This is absolutely insane, but unfortunately the common man/woman doesn't seem to be able to phase the decisions of govt. officials anymore. Whether its Bush or Kerry I think one thing is true...

...if we dont change, and soon, WE ARE DOOMED! Not just us, but the world!

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I live in Canada and the only reason I take so much interest in American politics
Is because when America Farts the hole world smells it, and Bushie is involving the world in his twisted game.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Sauron] Here's your WAR pResident

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm starting to beileve that there is more to this than just what's being reported. I think Bush may actually be trying to accomplish some as yet unkown goal.

Prodding China into a conflict while our troops are in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and maybe even North Korea is suicide. Even under the best circumstances America would need their whole force to even fight a protracted battle with the dragon. I really hope the Neo-Cons aren't THAT insane.

Even attacking Iran would be difficult and probably impossible without a draft. Remeber how many troops were needed for the inital invasion of Iraq, we'd probably need more for Iran seeing as they have not been crippled by a previous war and a deccade of sanctions.

It's all very crazy, and I'm seriously questioning Bush's sanity these days.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The whole lot of them are insane. We should never have invaded Iraq without at least 200,000 to 700,000 troops. Of course, we didn't have that many at the ready. Big mistake. It was our first and gravest error. But, the chickenhawks didn't wanna hear that reality. They don't deal in that; and they certainly have no real understanding of what fighting ground wars mean. With the exception of Rumsfeld and Powell NONE of those cowards charged with executing this war has ever even served in the military let alone fought in a war. They know even less about the middle east. They have absolutely no business working at the Pentagon, let alone at the highest levels.

And now they wanna do Iran. Let them and their children go over there and do some fighting. This shyte would stop immediately.

If Bush is re-elected he WILL re-instate the draft. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think the way they are playing the idea of invading Iran to the American people is quite clever psychologically; at least it is in their minds. I think they know there will still be a large group in favour of invading Iran, especially because of the two countries relatively recent history and anything they can find to link them to 9/11 will reinforce that (never mind that Saudi Arabia has by far the biggest links to 9/11).

I think theres a good possibility theyre going to use Iran as a major re-election factor. For instance they could spend the next few months continually vilifying Iran, reinforcing the ideas of the war on terror and capping it with overtones of a promise of invasion if re elected. They may even make the first moves of an invasion, like positioning the troops and further ultimatums etc, and then play the card that you dont want to change presidents in the middle of something as important as this. That, Im afraid, would probably work.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The very idea that Bushie sees himself as a "war president", in the likes of Lincoln and FDR, is proof of rampant egomania, no powers of discernment or self-realization, and just plain nuttiness. At one time, I thought Bush was just the puppet and Cheney et al were the string pullers. I'm not so sure about that now. I think Bush is so self-deluded that he wants to wage war to further his Biblical agenda (ie:Armageddon) and to secure a place for himself in history. Either way you look at it, he's gone off the deep end.
Someone remarked, yesterday, that Bush was worse than Nixon. Nixon was smarter..which either made him more dangerous or less dangerous..depending upon your interpretation.
It's obvious we are being setup for an Iran war and that would be insane!!!!!!!!
Why do we sheeple sit by and let this happen??
Things are going to hell in a handbasket..and fast.
joey

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nixon was by far more intelligent than Bush could ever hope to be. No contest. He was probably too smart for his own good.

Invading Iran would absolutely be insane. But we are talking about the Neo Conservatives, remember.

Watch for some kind of manufactured pretext to invade Iran or possibly Saudi Arabia (due to the "unrest"). Whichever it is, the Bushies hope to rally Americans to the president in a time of national 'emergency'. God help us all if this nation falls for it. I for one can see straight through this BU#. And its comforting to know that many of you can, too.

Never underestimate the power of independent thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
An invasion of Iran? Well, now, I have said for quite some time many delusional folk believe Iraq to be the end all of the war on terrorism, however, it is in fact a mere stepping stone. Yes, I forsee military action in Iran, invasion I am not certain of, but gee, while we are in the area, cleaning up the mess over there will most certainly include pressure on the Iranians, and the Syrians, as has been the case with the Libyans. Shoot, our war machine is just beginning to become polished, besides, we have much more weaponry to test out yet. These mullahcracies will eventually get the message over there.....capitulate or be destroyed. Yes, sad as it is, we are at war, a war which I predict will last many, many years to come, possibly not to end in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When I saw this thread I thought I would be reading about GWB being interviewed by Jon Stewart of the Daily Show. Imagine my surprise when after reading post's from the likes of ECK and CO that this was yet another Bush-Bash! Hoy! Will someone just start a 'I HATE BUSH' forum and get it over with?

Instead of writing about thought provoking issues I.E. 'WAR ON TERRORISM'....you guys are conducting hate sessions where you Bush haters can all sing the same tune. Aren't there websites like moveon.org where you can post and preach to the choir? Isn't the name of the website 'ABOVE TOP SECRET'? Guys....it's no secret that you hate Bush. I come to this forum because WE ALL share a common enemy.....terrorists! You know...the ones that would cut the heads off of Bush haters and supporters alike.

I will entertain responsible/measured responses this post........

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
darth ruin

Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!

ECK every consider a career in politics, for that matter a career ?? Looks to me like you spend a lot of time searching the net for a new Bush bashing articles to fuel your profound hate. Everyone knows you dislike President Bush. I hope you really dont believe all the crap you read, it sounds like someone got you hook line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So then, you two have nothing to say about Bush except for harassing people who don't like him. Hey, its there opinion and at least they're presenting facts for it. You can accuse people all you like who don't like bush, but noone is going to listen if there is no substance behind it. I don't like bush, and i don't like kerry either for that matter. I don't think they would be good presidents because I don't know either one. I know Bush a little more through his actions and I think its safe to say Bush is not a good president. I don't trust Kerry.

Please enlighten us why Bush is such a good president. Please stay on topic with Bush and do go into that, the democrats wouldnt have done anything after 9/11 har har har. We shouldn't be going for the lesser of the two evils, so tell me why Bush is a good president. For that matter, why would Kerry be a good president. But I'd like to stay on topic with Bush in this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The ONLY way you will see Bush go into Iran is if there is something he wants kept from us. Another distraction...only if he went into Iran he would inevitably start the beginning of WW3.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, if Bush invades yet another country, I can see the other Arab countries joining forces to stop America from taking over the Middle East. Yes, America, not Bush, but America, for Bush represents America.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Jamuhn

Ok lets start with economics, shall we !

Statistics released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), job creation was up in 46 of the 50 states in the last year, and the unemployment rate was down in all regions and in 47 of the 50 states.

Nationwide, the economy has posted steady job gains for each of the last ten months creating more than 1.5 million jobs since August. According to statistics released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 112,000 new jobs were created in June.

The national unemployment rate stayed constant at 5.6% in June down 0.7 percentage point from a peak of 6.3% a year ago. At 5.6%, the unemployment rate is below the average of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s.

The manufacturing industry, which was the hardest hit by the economic downturn, is beginning to see a recovery. National manufacturing employment is up by 64,000 jobs since its low in January. The ISM Manufacturing surveys employment index reached a 30-year high in May and remained strong in June, indicating strong further gains in manufacturing employment in the months ahead.

Economic growth since last summer has been the fastest in nearly 20 years.

Inflation is low and interest rates and mortgage rates are near historic lows.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose by 25% in 2003, and the NASDAQ rose by 50%.

The President has acted decisively to bring us back from recession to recovery. A recession that he inherited from the clinton administration.

There is plenty more if you are interested.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by sniper068]

[edit on 20-7-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Uh...we aren't in a war against Iran are we? I seemed to have missed this after constantly following the news daily...

If it hasn't happened yet, don't say it has.

-wD

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join