It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15th March, what is with this date ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Since the start of threads about the earthquake in Japan began to see a lot of post about March 15.
what exists about this date, and is there anything that could validate something will happen?
I'm not doomsday kind of person but to ensure nothing happens without more information I found this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Lack of science behind)

and this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(no science behind just a guy asking Alex Jones to come clean about March 15 because he heard a caller talking about a pole shift in the show.)

what are your thoughts ..

a discussion about what you guys think or know about this date.

thanks ..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well look at the current date, 3/12 and look at the date your proposing 3/15. You could say if you had "future knowledge" that you were preparing for something near or ON that date. I would say 3/11 is pretty damn close to 3/15. Comet Elenin was one of the big scares. Along with the New Madrid.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's a Tuesday.
No more, no less.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
On march 15th comet elenin (which may be planet x [nibiru]) is going to align with saturn, the sun and planet earth.

this will cause major shifts of the earths axis.. its already happening now. Why do you think all these earthquakes have happened?? chilli... haiti... new zealand... japan....

but the earth is supposed to change by 20-30' within this time causing more earthquakes and storms and other bad things...

the time is close!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's the Shakespeare Prophecy: "Beware the Ides of March" - clearly an indication that he was predicting a disaster would one day occur on that date!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's my birthday. That is why that day is so bad ass and everyone should be afraid... especially me. I am getting 1 year closer to my death!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

sorry but have not yet seen anything that proves that the comet may be an influence to our planet but the dates have intrigued me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian
On march 15th comet elenin (which may be planet x [nibiru]) is going to align with saturn, the sun and planet earth.

this will cause major shifts of the earths axis.. its already happening now. Why do you think all these earthquakes have happened?? chilli... haiti... new zealand... japan....

but the earth is supposed to change by 20-30' within this time causing more earthquakes and storms and other bad things...

the time is close!!

could you provide same source of information for this claims ??
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenoV

the time is close!!

could you provide same source of information for this claims ??

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-3-2011 by Valendian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It's a Tuesday.
No more, no less.

But it's not just any Tuesday, it's the Tuesday when facebook is rumored to shut down

"Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”

Source: Facebook Shutting Down March 15 2011?

It won't happen, but if it did I'm sure it would pretty much be the end of the world for millions of people.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Ides of March (March 15th) is perhaps the most famous date in History, perhaps even surpassing December 25th as Christ's Birthday.

It was March 15th the Ides of March when Gaius Julius Ceasar was assissinated in the Roman Senate.

December 25th as Christ's Birthday wasn't made official until almost the 900's almost a 1000 years later.

Friday the 13th, didn't really gain popularity until the late 19th Century when the 13 Club in New York City began it's effective but little remembered campaign to stop State sponsored executions around the world from being traditionally carried out only on Fridays.

of course 9/11 didn't become infamous until over 2,000 years after March 15th, the Ides of March.

Why is the 15th of March a big deal?

While many will argue Caesar was perhaps the greatest man that ever lived, his legacy is largely the Western World as we know it. Most of our systems 2,000 plus years later are modelled off of Caesar's and Roman thinking or what Rome would do as a super power, a super power that Caesar more or less established as well as the succession of emperors that would later establish it.

Everyone from Shakespeare to you has memorialized March 15th the Ides of March and it all starts with Caesar.

Now why it fits so large in the Powers that Be plans is the date in fact represents more or less the rebellion of some of the elite (not the people, the people loved Caesar) against ultimate authority. So it's a dark date.

Made all the darker by March 22, which is much less known.

The Skull and Bones 322 could tell you all about it, well if they told their secrets. Their legend has it that Caesars assissination attempt was a botched one. That the badly wounded and unconcious Caesar was spirited out of Rome by Mark Anthony, Augustus and Lepidus and a mock funeral for Caesar was staged using the remains of another man.

That after one week of laying unconcious Ceasar reopened his eyes on the 22 of March and continued to actually rule Rome through Anthony, Augustus and Lepidus for another 13 years.

So the 15th of March has long been a 'revenge' day by the Powers that Be, and is considered most auspicious for that reason.

3/22 tends to be a celebration day, where the Powers that Be more or less triumph in the fact that they typically always win, one way or another.

Most modern conspiracies and events that effect the world are rooted in our ancient past. To understand conspiracies and what drives the world better, you first need to really study history.

Those who do not know it are condemned to repeat it!

edit on 12/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Valendian

i saw the video already but there is no science behind it and lack of information

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

very inspiring post and a lot of information to digest
thanks for your thoughts
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: bad spelling xD

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

the time is close!!

ahh so you are still on ATS I thought you were never going to come back for a second lol...

Could you come back to your other thread about the Mayans predicitons and answer all the questions been asked on their please? It would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to the answers

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Shaekspeare didn't prophesy the Ides of March as being dangerous. He was making an allusion to the death of Ceasar who was stabbed 23 times on March 15 by the Roman Congress. The Ides of March is a time of rebellion, he warns of the danger of those who would betray your trust...
Ok, maybe it was a prediction.... Haha, kidding. Still coincidental.
Peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nice work Proto!
I am understanding things much clearer now, it's not so jumbled.

Like I forgot what the Ides of March was all about. Sure I know it's an important date, but I spaced the attempted assassination part.

And how fascinating, about the secret J.C. awakening on the 22nd. I mean the whole story is incredible especially since it has never died, the ramifications are still with us, all these hundreds of years later. It just goes to show that our present actions effect our futures in many ways.

A friend told me once that the number 23 means "death". So, recently, I had asked her if she had a source reference for that so that I could post it Online. She did and I looked at the link that she had given me. Sure enough, next to the number 23 was one word, "death". And I've always wondered why and where and who and now it makes sense that, because the source was religious-related, it probably is from J.C. being stabbed 23 times. I can't imagine that a coincidence.

So yeah also the part about the 15th being a time of revenge and the 22nd being a time of celebration is very interesting and also, scary, in lieu of all things considered. If the PTB do have dastardly plans maybe they'll back-fire on em.

See ya soon on your thread.

Toni

edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: zuc I dessem pu.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank you for that excellent vid Valendian, I see that this woman, Nania9, put this out March 9. She is saying get away from the tectonic plates. No, not saying, urgently warning!
edit on 12-3-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Numerology plays a very significant role in religion, politics and the Powers that Be.

In many ways religion lends itself to what is more or less “Ancestor Worship” as societies tends to pattern themselves off of heroes. Or at least tasks us to emulate heroes, here in the United States it’s typically George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln et al, or the audacious and military types like George Armstrong Custer, brave and valiant willing to kill or be killed for god country and king.

England you have Richard the Lion Heart and William Marshall to name a few.

Hero Worship goes back to Gilgamesh and Achilles and the dates of their most heroic actions, failures, births or deaths tend to me immortalized along with them throughout the ages.

Of course it’s the state that decides who is a hero, a butch like William Tecumseh Sherman or a little girl who ate no lunch at school for a month to save up her lunch money to give it to a family who was struggling to pay for their little girl’s cancer operation.

Hint it’s usually not the little girl!

Often the hero’s life has been grossly and purposefully distorted over time, to make that hero more or less exactly what the State and its society would like you to emulate.

The celebration then of dates through various forms becomes yet another way to keep those dogmas and legends alive and powerful.

Hence we celebrate President’s Day every February to celebrate Washington the most honest American who ever lived who was actually a very gifted liar, and Lincoln the man who freed the Slaves and saved the Union who was actually an opportunistic tyrant who saw to the destruction of the Constitution.

Of course the average person would never consider the above true, in part because the dates are meant to reinforce the dogmas and falsehoods once a year!

Quite a coincidence Caesar being stabbed 23 times and the number 23 means death?

All part of an ancient system of numerology practiced mostly by Freemasons and little known by others.

Great post, look forward to seeing your future ones.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Thank you for that excellent vid Valendian, I see that this woman, Nania9, put this out March 9. She is saying get away from the tectonic plates. No, not saying, urgently warning!
edit on 12-3-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

Michio Kaku is in there warning about Japan area. Michio Kaku IS GOOD ENOUGH when he speculates about intelligent extraterrestrial life, but NOT good enough when he warns about earth changes? How is that.
edit on 12-3-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It's a Tuesday.
No more, no less.

Actually, this date holds a lot for me. It's the day I can twatch the new "Family Guy", "The Simpsons" and "American Dad" on Hulu!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join