It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan ground cracking open and moving.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dont hype that BS to far! The Guy is walking around on a landfill site, full of old garbage and crap. If you shake it a bit, I bet it will crack all over until the stuff has settled so far it assumed a more or less stable position. So its not realy "Japan breaking up and moving" when cracks apear on that ground and in walls built on that ground. Hell, I used to live on a landfill site in Amsterdam that shook like Jelly after it had rained a lot...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its liquidfaction. I prepare for earthquakes for emergency management agencies

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Thanks for the encouragement, (if u aren't being funny).
I am writing a book but I & my family have been attacked by EM weapons and 4 beings have beamed into my & my spouses bedroom to kill us. And it has taken its toll on all of us.
Although I believe in Jesus as the Messiah & personal friend, I am not into organized religion.
I am also very 'psychic' which 'they' have been watching all my life but Yehovah has saved me, countless times.
We are also all showing signs of poison. They have even sent little UFOs to spy on me & my kids (took a vid of it & put it youtube).
So if anyone can pray for us I would be very grateful & if anyone thinks of cursing me, ask your master why that wouldn't be a good idea.

The book will be called The Key. I was given this name years before Dan Brown chose his title. i have a few loose ends but I need a publisher. Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
nah...this is obviously a CGI creation.

it is not real!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow. That footage is both amazing and frightening.
I have never seen anything like that.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BnletB

Yeah and did you hear that the entire area was built over a bay?
that alone would make me want to leave,.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

This is insane. Starred and flagged, this man has some cojones to be filming while literally the floor is opening under him.

I hope nothing bad happens for the people in Japan has suffered more than enough, but it is possible it might get worse.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Was this before the earthquake? and I think that Japan seems like one of those man made islands, only bigger than an island. It also makes me sick that some people joke around about this (earlier today i over-heard someone joking about this.)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That is nothing less than amazing. I have never seen anything like that.

I know this is has been a rhetorical statement here lately but I sure hope everything goes well for the Japanese in this time of crisis.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Scientists, including Paul Walker, senior meteorologist for AccuWeather Inc., said there is no connection between the moon's position and Japan's earthquake.

'Supermoon' Has No Connection to Japanese Earthquake

this may help :-)
edit on 14-3-2011 by Tiki9112 because: link

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is eye opening. The part about the park and such formerly being part of tokyo bay is spot on and with the recent little earthquakes that have been going around the island more and more ground water is coming up to the surface. We all should be watching where these small quakes pop up at but i really don't think the whole island will just be swallowed up by the sea. That would take hundreds of years unless accelerated by an outside force.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i dont know about you guys but if i saw that happenning id get the hell outta there hella fast

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Pretty Scary. I am trying to read about it online. BTW, heard about the Nuclear Blast in Japan. Cant believe it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

Right before I legged it in fear, I might have possibly tried that. Though knowing my luck, to add to the already mindblowingly dire situation I'd have probably just ingested sewage...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I hope I don't ever have to see something like this. Have you gotten off that island yet? If not, do so.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Found this 10mb PDF file.
www.fanarco.net...

It explains how the ionosphere is very important in predicting earthquakes, that they are in fact linked. So CMEs pushing on the ionosphere could cause an earthquake, according to this theory.

This also explains that NWO Illuminati game card about 'Early warning'. They obviously have the technology for an early warning. Does anyone keep an eye on the 13 bloodline members? Was there a last minute change of plans involving Japan??????

This webpage is predicting a Megaquake in the Americas, in the next 14 days,
www.realnewsreporter.com...-201

We all need to pray this will be lessened, as I believe it is going to happen, but still we can pray.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Japan slaughters dolphins by the thousands. And whales. Both are as intelligent or more intelligent than humans.

Australia treats their native people who live at peace with nature and each other, worse than an enemy.

New Zealand does the same to its native people, and mined the bejeezus out of Bougainville.

I expect USA to get some comeuppance soon, and England and France, and Rome, Spain, and Israel (and CHINA). Germany already got their spanking, as did Russia and Czech and Serbia. India's safe, except from the perpetual results of overbreeding.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Please someone have any info if the boat/ship was caught it the Huge whirlpool created after Japan quake? The video is cut by BBC, but I think they caught the whole video where the ship vanished in the middle of the whirlpool but did not show it publicly because it is too sensitive.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputnikwasp
reply to post by Quasi

Pretty Scary. I am trying to read about it online. BTW, heard about the Nuclear Blast in Japan. Cant believe it.

In the dutch newspaper they said there was a meltdown from 3 reactors, don't know how legit that is.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Japan earthquake is man made

A natural disaster is the compeling argument

NWO : how would you kill population you don't need

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join