It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan ground cracking open and moving.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pwer4rmabuv

that is very very creepy !! cards about nucluelar stuff and a card about combined disasters hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I just read this morning in the Dutch news paper that, in a village half of the inhabitants are missing.

Before people wonder i just read Turkey and Cyprus and now dutch would explain quickly.

Born and raised in the Netherlands emigrate to Turkey lived there for 7 years and now living in Cyprus for the last 2 years.So now that is clear here is the article.

Translated page with google translate.

Thousands of people vanished in Minamisanriku

SENDAI - From about 9500 inhabitants of the Japanese city Minamisanriku still lacking any trace. It is nearly half the inhabitants of the town located on the Pacific, Japanese media reports said.

Minamisanriku located in Miyagi Prefecture, on Friday was hit by an earthquake and a tsunami. In other villages and towns in the area is also involved large numbers of dead and missing.

Original source

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jo Jo
Hear the dog barking at the beginning of the video? Yea, if you have a four-legged friend, I would pay attention to them in the near future. They know.

Ummm...the quake was already more or less over at the start of the video. So if that dog was barking to warn of a quake that already happened then he's not very good at predicting earthquakes is he?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Let's all remember the Edgar Casey prediction about a good portion of Japan that will sink into the ocean, followed by the West Coast of America later on. If this is in fact occurring, everyone should keep those predictions in mind. That video was some freaky stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I was just lookin to see if anyone was going to mention Cayce
I've only started to read a bit of his predictions lately. Not sure how much stock I put into it but it's interesting.

"The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea." (Northern Europe) "will be changed in the twinkling of an eye ... many of the battlefields (Cayce was speaking in 1941) will carry on their trade with one another." "The earth will be broken up in many places ... there will be open waters in the northern portion of Greenland ... new land in the Caribbean Sea ... South America will be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end ... and in the Antarctic off Tierra Del Fuego will be land and a strait with rushing waters."

meta-religion.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Will I See Godzilla Awakened or some other Deep Sleep Dormant Creatures Awaken ...

Reality !

Speaking of Cracks! Whirlpool ! Godzilla must of pulled the plug !

Huge Whirlpool after Tsunami hits Japan 8.9 magnitude earthquake - Friday March 11, 2011

Uzumaki whirlpool Japan tsunami

Aerial video from town closest to Japan's mega-quake epicentre

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
did the solar flare cause this?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I would have tasted the water. IF it was salty like sea-water, i would have bought the first ticket available to any big continent.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yeah, good video.. it could be mild liquefaction deeper under the earth, and it was looking for a way out..

So scary... I'm telling you, we're going to be seeing jaw dropping video from this.. Scientists are watching it all too.
(The Heli shot of the Tsunami coming in was probably the first sky caught film in human history). When they showed that live...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
drag the mouse over the pictures to see before and after pictures

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

no it didnt, cant you people keep a lid on it for 5 mins? this was a terrible natural disaster caused by plate tectonic drift which caused a subduction earthquake, nothing to do with CME's or supermoons, jesus is your tinfoil hat on to tight?
edit on 13-3-2011 by Neilc1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Those are certainly amazing images, the devastation that this earthquake has caused is very frightening and that video is about the most amazing and wierdest footage that i have ever seen, and the guy seems so calm .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

Tiresome...isn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

yep im starting to get really fed up with this kind of crap, glad its not just me mate

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

And do you have proof it has not anything to do,with other than a natural disaster? The moon was at its closest for this time of year, when that earthquake struck Japan. Which has already been spoken about on the news channels and else where.

Not nice shooting down others when you do no have any proof to show yourself eh!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by corvin77

it appears the explosion was the OUTER protective casing, caused by hydrogen and air. The INNER protective cover is inches thick steel and wasn't breached. Therefore the reactor and any radioactive substance was not leaked.

These stations are built to withstand such things.

OH has worked on these things in the UK, he reckons that outer building blew the way it was designed to.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow.. He even said he was on reclaimed land and that it used to be a part of Tokyo Bay.. I would get out of there as fast as possible!

Hope the people living there are okay!

Compassionate thoughts to all the victims of the earthquake and tsunami.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Im getting tired of people saying glad its not me.......next time, I hope it is you

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

thats kinda messed up to say for all u know they could have been there just a couple of days ago and made it out of there before all this happend. also would u have wanted to be there most likely not. they are showing remorse and sympathy for japan. and i see nothing wrong with people saying they are glad it wasent them
edit on 13-3-2011 by stormy01399 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join