It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Lawyer Gets Owned!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Yeah, very funny.
Discovery laws are as such that both sides need to disclose evidence and witnesses.
He did own her in the discussion, but her lawyer speak kungfu was good. She dodged the question and kept with generalities in her response and the "There is no plan" BS.

Hope this Marc Stevens keeps up the good fight and more people see the light.

I dunno I thought her dodges were pretty pathetic as he exposed her arguments as frivolous. She dodged cause she had no answer and could not pin the frivolous label on him. He had just the right amount of politeness too to keep her on the hook longer. But her periods of silence showed how the IRS acts with nothing and the courts rubber stamp their thuggery.

I don't know much about Marc Stevens but I got the link in email and listened and knew I had to share it, as this polite verbal beat down was just golden.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The sad thing about this is realizing that this is done every day in every level of American government. Clueless puppets seated in some small amount of power enforcing laws they know absolutely nothing about, caring only about getting to the end of there 8 hours shift.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"you just want to hit him over the head with your fraudulent hammer" "Fraudulent, fraudulent, fraudulent."
That was hilarious.
Hopefully we'll wake them up one at a time. thanks op

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Don't get me wrong, he differently whipped up on her something good.
But, when a lawyer dodges and deflects that is their prime defense. If you get them to commit to a response like that, it is death.
She did good, given the situation. But, she was totally unprepared and a nincompoop.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This audio file from marcstevens.net Kimberly Clark from the IRS - Dec 15, 2010

www.marcstevens.net...

is a perfect summation of Matrix kung-fu technique. Listening to this recording over and over again is perfect training. I Thank you, OP.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
LOL, she sounds young and inexperienced. The guy can be my lawyer any day. The girl sounds like a sorority girl. It was very very nice to hear. The male lawyer sounded italian, who knows maybe he was working for the mob lol
It sounds like a brooklyn accent. Near the street of..
edit on 24-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join