It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Lawyer Gets Owned!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Holy Moly you gotta hear this one!

IRS lawyer Kimberly Clark thought she was just going to sheer another one of the sheep on this pre trial conference call, getting them to hang themselves with thier own information. Instead Marc Stevens who represents the intended victim politely but systematically and succinctly dismantles the clearly flustered Ms Clark and exposes the fraud that the IRS is and how they rob the American public. Of course Ms Clark finally realizes she is completely out matched and decides to end the call. You'll really like this one. Enjoy!

www.marcstevens.net...

edit on 12-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It will be interesting to see how this comes out at trial.
Please keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

LOLOL awesome... I want that guys lawyer for my stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Is this awesome or what? I love how she tries to weasel out of the questions and he just keeps bringing it back to do you have any witnesses or evidence if so who are they etc...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What is even more shocking -

Its not that the IRS Lawyer got spanked, but the fact the other lawyer showed intelligence and ethics when dealing with the case. Guess I shouldnt stereotype lawyers since I hate when my profession gets stereotyped, but its nice to know there are decent lawyers out there.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I dont think that Marc Stevens is a lawyer, but a radio talk show host.

"Do you have any or rely on any witnesses with personal knowledge that he is a tax payer and has taxable income under federal law. Do you have any witnesses that have personal firsthand knowledge that Mr. Blank was required to file a tax return under federal law."

Trust me, I am no fan of the IRS. I personally feel that they are illegal extortionists sanctioned by the US government. I find it unbelievable that there is a single American which thinks its reasonable for a government entity to confiscate your assets, garnish your wages and future income, seize your bank accounts and if this isn't criminal enough, they can strip you of your liberties and imprison you for not paying taxes.

Marc's arguments center around witnesses and factual differences between "income and taxable income".

However, the IRS relies on precedence to push their agenda and until juries start throwing these cases out of court, they will continue their tyranny, but it is nice to see the agent or the prosecutor put on the defensive.

edit on 12-3-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sorry but the IRS lawyer got spanked hard. I agree the defendant's attorney did use ethics, but I personally loved how he never allowed the IRS lawyer to change the subject, deflect, or get off the hook. He uses her own statements against her, and forces her to have no choice but to answer a simple question based strictly on facts, and she refuses time after time after time after time. If I am sitting on a jury in this case, the IRS lawyer looks like a fool who has zero facts to present her case. This just goes to show that "debating" can truly be an art form, and the defendant's attorney in this case is Picasso.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Beautiful! My cheeks are going to be red all day. This smile won't go away.

"I know what you're trying to get at." shes a little sheisty, and should be more forth coming. I hope someone on here knows her and could tell her we think shes evil.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
'We don't have any grounds to oppose the subpoena but we will oppose it.'

That's a bully tactic and undeniably stated without any ethical insight whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I doesnt matter.
An arrest or confiscation order will be issued by some judge fraudulently and a cop of some sort will fraudulently carry out and apprehension or eviction. It's up to you if you want to resist or not. With the coming hyperinflation, you all will be taxed at millionaire rates so start preparing for YOUR visit now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It's a bully tactic that works. Nobody supports the one that states the emperor has no clothes.
When it becomes widely apparent that even if you comply you will die on the street, or you can chose your own time place and manner things will get interesting.
If all the 'patriots' run and hide, who will stay and stem the tide?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Trust me, I am no fan of the IRS. I personally feel that they are illegal extortionists sanctioned by the US government. I find it unbelievable that there is a single American which thinks its reasonable for a government entity to confiscate your assets, garnish your wages and future income, seize your bank accounts and if this isn't criminal enough, they can strip you of your liberties and imprison you for not paying taxes.

edit on 12-3-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

It is not Just the IRS that has these powers, The Friend of the Court (FoC) does this also.
Amicus Curiae Literally, friend of the court. A person with strong interest in or views on the subject matter of an action, but not a party to the action, may petition the court for permission to file a brief, ostensibly on behalf of a party but actually to suggest a rationale consistent with its own views.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
O man that was the greatest conversation I ever heard. It's funny how our whole justice system is based upon NOTHING. It is about as real as our currency. I like the part where she was real silent and she was like I'm thinking of a response haha. I'M ENDING THIS CALL! I'M ENDING THIS CALL! I feel the same way about all these 3 letter offices as well...end them. I would love to know the outcome of the case.
edit on 12-3-2011 by stigup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
O man that was the greatest conversation I ever heard. It's funny how our whole justice system is based upon NOTHING. It is about as real as our currency. I like the part where she was real silent and she was like I'm thinking of a response haha. I'M ENDING THIS CALL! I'M ENDING THIS CALL! I feel the same way about all these 3 letter officers as well...end them. I would love to know the outcome of the case.

Oh man do you ever have that one right! This call shows how the IRS just proceeds with nothing BECAUSE THEY CAN get away with it, they don't need witnesses or evidence , just the brute force of the government, courts, and police, to evict you and imprison you. Sadly the American people for the most part still believe they are actually a lawful entity, when they are nothing but a criminal gang acting under color of law, ruining lives and systematically stealing the wealth, property, and livelihoods of America. We are in a war with these thugs and most Americans don't even realize it till they come knocking on your door. Ms Clark even thinks she has a real job fleecing hard working Americans.
edit on 12-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
LOL this IRS lawyer is dumb as hell. She is saying, "we need to prepare for the trial". Ummmm they are! He is asking if she has any witnesses, and she is refusing to say yes or anything. This dumb broad can't even answer his questions. I THINK SHE NEEDS TO GET FIIIYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHDD!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This is the one of the coolest things that I have had the privilege of listening to in a really long time.

Thank you.

S & F a million times over.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the IRS lawyer's name is "Kimberly Clark"?

I can only think of the IRS using their toilet paper at this point.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The sigh she made was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah, very funny.
Discovery laws are as such that both sides need to disclose evidence and witnesses.
He did own her in the discussion, but her lawyer speak kungfu was good. She dodged the question and kept with generalities in her response and the "There is no plan" BS.

Hope this Marc Stevens keeps up the good fight and more people see the light.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That was the best thing I heard in a while. Would have loved to have had audio on that lady to see how much she was squirming and sweating up a storm. They could sell that on i tunes as a comedy track.

Good to see the little guy winning a round however I fear that this guy is going to get brutally beaten and KO'd in the laters.

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join