It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Nuclear Power Plant Exploded!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Guys, I just got back from being outside in Japan. My family and I had no resources at home so we had to eat out and ended up getting junk food and water. May god please help us...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Originally posted by Majestic RNA
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

If it is true then Canada looks like it's in the radiation zone also.....

I can't watch RT at the mo to confirm this as I'm at work, will look into this later....

If it starts to get serious, I'm getting the hell out of BC. I don't care that i dont have a car, Im getting the # out if it meltsdown. IF IT MELTS DOWN THE WEST COAST OF THE US AND BC AND NEAR THE WEST COAST IS NOT SAFE. IF IT MELTS DOWN GET AS FAR AWAY FROM WESTERN UNITED STATES AND CANADA AS YOU CAN

Get out now, I foresee an sector lock down. Roadblocks/FEMA etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
no. no. no. this map has been confirmed over and over again on several threads now as a HOAX from 4chan.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

That map a user posted better not be true. If it is, Entire parts of N.A. will be a deadzone

It was the same map as behind the Japanese President or whatever he is on their news station saying how bad it's become!

Source?

Been on here a few times now!

rt.com...

Oh, by the way. My sister is currently on holiday in Florida and is due back next Wednesday here in the UK.

She was told a few minutes ago, woken up by the holiday rep., that they may have to come back on an earlier flight because of the radiation spreading across the US. She just phoned me so I just said to get her butt back here asap. The UK should hopefully be far enough away!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

here is a link to the reactor storieswww.sott.net...

this is just horrible.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yeah let's try and keep this real... the BBC so far has had a few updates on the situation... I think it'll be while before we find out what's really going on with the Nuclear plant...

Japan's Kyodo news is also reporting that the four people injured in the nuclear plant explosion are conscious and their injuries are not life-threatening.1057: Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency says serious damage to the nuclear reactor container is unlikely despite the explosion at the Fukushima-Daiichi plant - Kyodo news.1052: Neil McKeown in Nakameguro, Tokyo writes: "The evacuation zone has been extended to 20km by the government. However TepCo [the Tokyo Electric Power Company] appeared in a news conference and promised to release new radioactivity readings after 6pm. It is now 7.30pm and they have not done so. People are getting extremely frustrated at the lack of news coming from TepCo and the government - they have yet to confirm if the building that suffered an explosion housed a reactor, and we have no indication how much radiation has been released or in what direction winds are blowing."

BBC

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Been on here a few times now!

rt.com...

Oh, by the way. My sister is currently on holiday in Florida and is due back next Wednesday here in the UK.

She was told a few minutes ago, woken up by the holiday rep., that they may have to come back on an earlier flight because of the radiation spreading across the US. She just phoned me so I just said to get her butt back here asap. The UK should hopefully be far enough away!

OMG! I'm in the U.S. in Tennessee. I do have an older brother who lives in north Florida. I haven't heard of this yet. Where did your sister hear about it? Please, keep us informed. Thanks, Maybee
edit on 3/12/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
CRAP! I'M IN JAPAN!

Get ready, it'll spread.

www.bbc.co.uk...

that appears to have been a 10 story building that is collapsed/crumbled...

my attempt at analysis is based on the before & after photos on the linked site...
both by comparison to other buildings that appear to show balconies
and by estimating the building height @ 100 ft. by using the towers 20 ft increments between the
crossbuck frameworks.

a 100 ft/ 10 storie building being imploded is a big deal... about what one of those 30 tonne
Bunker Buster bombs would do.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just a reality check here!

The Governments never tell us the whole truth to avoid panick in the population.

You can place a large financial bet on this being worse than they're telling us!

This is very sad and not good, time to start praying again!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Is anyone able to slow down the begining part of the explosion... really slow...

It seems like the video has been doctored.. The building seems drawn in and just dissapears in a flash by what seems a second before the explosion..

I would really like to see the start of the explosion slowed down if anyone is able..?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

OMG! I'm in the U.S. in Tennessee. I do have an older brother who lives in north Florida. I haven't heard of this yet. Where did your sister hear about it? Please, keep us informed. Thanks, Maybee

She is on a 2 week holiday in Kissamee (probably spelt wrong, sorry) and I don't know which travel company she is with except I think she flew with British Airways!

I won't say any more until I get the full story OK!

edit on 3/12/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That was clearly an explosion, you can see the shockwave that it caused.
It was one of the 4 outside housings of the plant not a tower block, the inner housing are reported intact but the outside layer has clearly succumed to the pressure.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The news agencies are just reiterating the same [snip] crap for hte past 3 hours. DOES ANYONE know ANYTHING if the fallout is following the jet streams and coming towards western US and Canada? does anyone know ANYTHING. The news agencies are just reitterating the SAME CRAP. ITs time to get information from the people

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
fox news just reported a definite explosion and is saying there is a nuclear emergency at 2 other plants. they are now calling it japans nuclear emergency and they have just informed everyone to be 12 miles away from nuclear power plants. expanding the radiation site

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Yea, I'm trying to find out too. I posted the question in numerous locations, and some jerk was harrassing me in my u2u about spamming multiple boards. I'm just trying to get some info on fallout and how it could affect our food crops.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The news agencies are just reiterating the same #ING crap for hte past 3 hours. DOES ANYONE know ANYTHING if the fallout is following the jet streams and coming towards western US and Canada? does anyone know ANYTHING. The news agencies are just reitterating the SAME CRAP. ITs time to get information from the people

Watch any kind of documentary on YouTube etc. about Chenobyl and you will see that the radiation travelled around the World in the jetstream.

The UK was hit about 2 days afterwards, I remember because I was out riding my motorbike and the Police were driving around saying to get inside. I look up and thought this is something you can't smell or see but is deadly.

20kms at the moment will be nothing now it's in the atmosphere.

We get sand dumped on our cars here in the UK from the Sahara desert in Africa because that travels in the air and with the wind.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The news agencies are just reiterating the same #ING crap for hte past 3 hours. DOES ANYONE know ANYTHING if the fallout is following the jet streams and coming towards western US and Canada? does anyone know ANYTHING. The news agencies are just reitterating the SAME CRAP. ITs time to get information from the people

Watch any kind of documentary on YouTube etc. about Chenobyl and you will see that the radiation travelled around the World in the jetstream.

The UK was hit about 2 days afterwards, I remember because I was out riding my motorbike and the Police were driving around saying to get inside. I look up and thought this is something you can't smell or see but is deadly.

20kms at the moment will be nothing now it's in the atmosphere.

We get sand dumped on our cars here in the UK from the Sahara desert in Africa because that travels in the air and with the wind.

Would you reccomend to evacuate western US and Canada?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I wish we bloody did know what's going on thedeadwalkk, that's the problem with breaking news.. you hear many stories, it's hard to sort out the real from the false.... I hope that was a 4Chan pic.. I really do....

An attempt to explain the risk to the Fukushima nuclear plants following the earthquake: The plants are designed to shut down automatically, which halts the main nuclear fission reaction, but there is a residual amount of intense heat within the system. Back-up generators should kick in to power the cooling mechanisms needed to dissipate that heat - but if they fail, as appears to have happened here, temperatures rise. If this isn't stopped, the reactor vessel itself could eventually melt and leak.

Not good..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

cut this crap out, minkey. it is not cute, nor needed.

it is true that the govs arent giving us the whole truth. but you dont have it either.

and that map is a CONFIRMED HOAX. please remove it.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join