It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developed a HUGE crush on not-my-wife!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Yes, I have. I am married to a real sweetheart of a woman, young enough to be my daughter, chubby enough to be comfortable, thin enough to be hot looking, full of love, sees things like I do, a perfect companion if there ever was one. I repair computers, and sometime I have to go into a home to do a repair. there are many hot, married and un-married women out there, all shapes and sizes, and all hot for sex with a stranger. I was on my back with one, under her desk to trace power wires, and he PC would not start. I pushed myself out, and she was standing over me, straddling me, in a dress and sans panties. Her vagina was so wet is was dripping. This kind of thing happens to repairmen more often than not, it is par for the course. It is called Temptation, friend. Love you wife as I do? don't do it, not even a little bit. Tell the nice lady no thank you, and go home to your wife.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay now your thinking about sleeping with her and asking her about it? Thats way too far. Is it worth you ruining your marriage over having sex with someone you have a crush on? If so, go right ahead.

Im just saying if you sleep with this woman, your marriage will be over if your wife finds out. And if she doesnt find out, prepare to live with the guilt.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I've decided not to do anything about it. Someone said something about looking for faults in the crush, so I have been doing that. I spent a lot of time with the wife this weekend also. It's just as easy to build up the crush as it is to tear it down, and the best choice here is to just tear it down.

Thanks for all of the replies. Case closed

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Invite the co-worker over for dinner with the wife, ply them both with booze, make them both laugh, gradually get cheekier, evolve it to a threesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I agree that its "human nature"..

But seriously man..
If you do love your wife, and want to keep her as your wife..
and do the 'right thing''.
You seriously need to stop IM'ng this girl, stop emailing her,
stop all ties that don't have to do with work directly.
Even cut it to a minimum then.

I even asked her about "one night stands" before and she keeps bringing it up without being asked saying that it is not something she would do unless she really cared about the person and knew them well. Before she said she would never do it. I think she might be opening up to the possibility. Jesus, I probably sound like a huge asshole. I've never wanted to experience someone so much...

wtf.

Yep, Sorry bro.
To be honest, you do.

Control yourself man.

Do the right thing.
Don't be a scumbag.
Just telling you like I'd tell my own brother.
So think of them as words of love.
really.

get your head outta your butt.
or your dick outta your head..
one or the other..
both if necessary.

Be good.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
trust me, dont date women at work

never a good idea

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I've decided not to do anything about it. Someone said something about looking for faults in the crush, so I have been doing that. I spent a lot of time with the wife this weekend also. It's just as easy to build up the crush as it is to tear it down, and the best choice here is to just tear it down.

Thanks for all of the replies. Case closed

Glad to hear it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join