It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A most amazing coincidence. Israel, Divinely ordained?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

I will u2u you as I do not want to derail, and what I will tell you is quite controversial

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

That may have been the original agenda of Yeshuas mission to the world. To present, or moreso, reintroduce the worship of the one G-d to the non-Jewish nations.

It took only a few generations (the coming of the gnostic paul) for that spiritual agenda to go horribly wrong.

In anycase, Christianity has accomplished its world historical purpose. Christians - 1/3rd of the world, know of the G-d of Israel.

You give the date 5771 for the creation of Adam, was a date for the Creation of earth worked out also. do you have it? I have a lot of difficulty imagining what you say against the fossil record. On my desk I have a little mounted Trilobite who's species originated around 540 million years ago..

You mention Abraham didn't like living with the Pagans, which is what we were taught at school and at worship, as well as his descendant's exploits and the exotic Malchiezadek? and The Ancient of Days. But again, is there any evidence from other cultures or archaelogical, that any of these individuals existed except through the Jewish Talmud Torah.

You mention that 'Yeshuas's' mission may have been to introduce the Jewish God to the world. Yeshuas stayed pretty local (Galilee, Jerusalem etc) although he did despatch disciples to preach further field.etc. He appears to have concentrated on the Hebrew peoples themselves.

We understand he was despised by the Priesthoods in Jerusalem and today even children notice the Bible appears to have two different God's. Yeshua portrayed a caring Father-figure, completely different to the warlike and cruel Yahweh. Forgiveness as opposed to the eye for an eye - 2 different doctrines.

When Moses virtually 'introduced' Yahweh to the people they were already aware of the ancient Yahweh a God from the Canaanite Pantheon' So either there were two YHWHs or one accepts he was a Pagan God from a Pagan Pantheon, which archaelogical artefacts corroborate. Part of the Canaanite Pantheon also had the God Baal whose symbol was a calf!. I could never understand the first two Commandments; because I was taught there was only 1 God and when I went through a Church there were images, idols everywhere. However, once I realised YHWH was actually competing for top God and that other Gods had their own symbols, suddenly I fully understood why those two commandments had to be implemented.

I don't know if you can say divinity is ordained. By the way, 1948 is a special date for lots of lovely people he he!

. .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

here's another time factoid. most scholars using Bible timeline date creation to about 6,000 years ago. if G-d goes by the original calender, there are six days of labor, and one of rest. in prophetic terms this would be the 'Millenial Reign', 1,000 years of a peaceful world with Jerusalem as the capital. which suggests that that 7th day is...real soon.

Im well aware of that. Christianity inheritted that tradition from Judaism.

Infact actually, we are in the 5771 year from the "creation" of Adam. You could if you like go through the calculations for this.

The 6 days are nearing completion. In kabbalistic texts, each day corresponds to a sefirah and day of the week. The millenia we live in corresponds to Thrusday evening and Friday morning (The bible reckons a day as sun down to sun down ie; "it was evening, and it was day"). So according to Jewish sources, we are entering the time of "Minchat Shabbat". Traditionally, Jews "prepare" for shabbat (keep in mind that every minor detail in Jewish law corrresponds to some Kabbalistic, cosmic idea) Friday morning. We are in that period, hence the profound difference between this last few hundred years (the industrial revolution, predicted BTW by the 2000 year old Zohar) which will resemble the 1000 years of the future era, and the 5000 previous years of world history. This time is a preparation for that future period.

Heres an interesting piece.
------------

* ­­­­­According to the Torah and our holy books, our sages say that each day of the week can be equated to 1,000 years of the Hebrew Calendar dating back from the creation of the world until today, as follows:

Sunday – 0 – 1000 C.E.
Monday –1000 C.E. – 2000 C.E.
Tuesday – 2000 C.E. – 3000 C.E.
Wednesday – 3000 C.E. – 4000 C.E.
Thursday – 4000 C.E. – 5000 C.E.
Friday – 5000 C.E. – 6000 C.E.
Shabbat – 6000 C.E. – 7000 C.E.
The Torah mandates that the proper time to say Mincha of Erev Shabbat is the 18th and a half hour of Yom Shishi (Friday, the 7th day of the week), which in the Hebrew Calendar starts upon sundown of Thursday night. This would translate into 12:30 pm Friday.
And what does that mean? The time for Mincha Gedola is when we are already under the influence of the Shabbat, we begin the connection with the spirituality of that sacred day. One can already go to the mikve, and should start preparing for the Shabbat.
Now let's calculate accordingly which year corresponds to Mincha Gdola of Shabbat Eve:
Friday = 5000 C.E. – 6000 C.E.
Each hour is 1000/24 = 41,66666666 years
Beginning of Yom Shishi (Thursday night at 6pm) = 5000 C.E.
Friday (6am - half day) = 5500 C.E.
Friday (12pm - 6 hours later) = 5500 +(1000/24) = 5750 C.E.
Friday (12:30pm) = 5750+(41,66/2) = 5770,833333 C.E. (this current year)
Let's see now what is the 0,833333 over the year 5770 C.E.
The year has 12 months:
Tishrei, Cheshvan, Kislev, Tevet, Shvat, Adar, Nissan, Yiar, Sivan, Tamuz, Av, Elul
Another calculation:
10 = 12 months
.83333 = x
10x = 12x0,83333
X=12x0,83333/10
x= 0,99999999 meaning the 10th month (after finalizing the 10th month)
Tishrei (1)
Cheshvan (2)
Kislev (3)
Tevet (4)
Shvat (5)
Adar (6)
Nisan (7)
Yiar (8)
Sivan (9)
Tamuz (10)
After finalizing the 10th month,
Is the first day of the 11th month, the month of Av.
In other words, it's in ROSH CHODESH AV of 5770 when the first moments of the cosmic Mincha Gedola of the world will begin.
We can see that the upcoming Rosh Chodesh Av is a very special time for receiving the Kedusha that emanates from these final moments before the Shabbat of the World, and cosmically, the preparation for a new Era.
It will be the highest moment, since Creation, that we are getting ready for the Shabbat time of the entire Creation. On ROSH CHODESH AV is the appropriate time to become more ready, more connected and more attached to the Creator of the world.

Morris Smith

-------------------

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

You should read Gerald Schroeders "genesis and the big bang" or "The science of G-d"

Time is relative. Cosmic time, from the point of the big bang may infact be 6 days. Stretch the universe and from our perspective it could appear as 15 billion years.

In anycase, there are traditions that make the distinction between the creation of the universe, which is 15 billions years back, earth time (amazingly enough, kabbalists made this calculation 400 years before science made it) and the creation of Adam. For instance, how could there be day and night, as on day one and two, if the sun hadnt yet been created? The bible is very elusive.

Some believe that Adam represented a higher level of consciousness. The word itself implies consciousness of self. A-DaM, The prefix Aleph is first person, whereas DaM means blood. Blood is a symbol for life. Therefore, ADaM can mean, "I am conscious of self".

Amazingly enough, the archeological record corroborates this theory. Civilization began circa 5700 years ago in Sumer. Man existed prior to the creation of Adam, and infact, the 12th century kabbalist Nachmanides when commenting on the verse "And the Eternal G-d breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and the Adam became a living soul"
Nachmanides commentary:

"Became a living soul": It may be the verse is saying that Adam was a completely living being and by the Neshama, it was changed into another man"

Nachmanides wrote this before paleontology was invented. He derived this idea, although completely foreign to the midieval mind, from the biblical text. He said the bible implies it, therefore it must be true. Another man existed before Adam, however, this man lacked two very important elements. The power of the written word (cunieform appears around this time) and a higher imaginative sense that allowed him to sense himself beyond himself.

You mention that 'Yeshuas's' mission may have been to introduce the Jewish God to the world. Yeshuas stayed pretty local (Galilee, Jerusalem etc) although he did despatch disciples to preach further field.etc. He appears to have concentrated on the Hebrew peoples themselves.

This may have been Pauls purpose, who was originally a Jew. This may have been a strategy of the Rabbis to expose more of the gentile world to an ethical monotheism. Anyone who has studied pre-christian religions knows how far they were from the proper path. They either indulged in the two extremes. Asceticism and a disdain for the body, or a complete antinomianism.

And as for the rest of your post. Baal is a word in Hebrew meaning husband, or master. This word when protrayed as a god, symbolizes an idolatrous convention created and worshipped by men. It is an archetype that is used as a means to get what one wants from life. For instance, those who worshipped the power of money sacrfiiced to Mammon - money. This archetypal force represented all that the concept conveys. Some would even sacrifice themselves willingly to this god in order to be "rewarded" by being reborn as a rich man.

All these gods encountered in the bible have similar connotations. They do not compare with YHVH. The only thing that makes them "elohim" is that the word itself denotes power. With YHVH, The 3 letters (Heh being repeated) that make up this name also form the words "to be" in its 3 tenses: I was, I am, I will be. THIS is the only true G-d. A G-d who created the universe, and yet remains beyond it. Elohim has its own unique meaning (Law and Order) and these two names often appear together, for instance, at the beginning of Genesis 2. Same with El, and Shaddai and many other divine names

Dont confuse yourself by thinking the christian G-d is different from that of Judaism. Anti-semites use that argument, as Marcion did, to demonize the Jews. These people tend to be gnostics with their own putrid philosophy that turns the bible on its head.
edit on 12-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It's an interesting parallel that from the first Adam, 1948 years had passed, and from the last Adam (Christ) 1948 years had passed, for things related to the birth of Israel. Surely this parallel would show you that there is much evidence that God set up many great things for His chosen one.
edit on 12-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

And yet it relates to the Jews, who obviously didnt accept Jesus.

As to what makes the Jews so important, i guess we could say its similar to us selecting a leader. When one becomes president, certainly that should mean he becomes qualitatively better than anyone else. Instead he serves as a symbol to the rest of us. Likewise, Israel, and the Jews are supposed to be a symbol of the model society and lifestyle that unites G-d, the infinite, with this world. Hence why the Jew has 613 commandments (i wonder if its coincidence that the reverse of this number, 316, is the pivotal verse in the christian tradition). These are commandments from the creator. In the Kabbalistic sefirot, the highest sphere which borders the infinite, is Keter - Will. Will comes from the unknown, and the greatest unknown that mankinds struggles with, is the purpose in his existence.

Ultimately, no answer will suffice to that question. But, nonetheless, the creator gives one in the form of physical actions. This world is what causes mans confusion. Its in this world where we feel lost and alone. G-ds command connects this world to his very essence. Thus, the performance of such a G-dly command (mitzvah in Hebrew, draws down the infinite essence into this world) from the source of ones being, actually connects one to he sublime wisdom that issues the command. It cannot be put into words, as it is a mystical union.

This is what creates Heaven on Earth; the Biblical Garden of Eden. Mankind performs the 7 laws that were given to Adam, while the Jews live in their holy land in Israel, performing their 613 mitzvot serving as a model for human righteousness. A priestly class among mankind, serving US, as priests.

With that great responsibility one needs great humility, a trait you truly see in observant Jews. Meanwhile, the secular ones and the observant hypocrites can be the worst example of humility.

There is no difference between Jew and Gentile. We are both equally Children of G-d. The difference lies in station. What my unique purpose is, and what a Jews is. There are 70 nations, with 70 unique cultures, languages, and they are what makes adorns the Tree of Life. The Jewish people, and the Torah, as the blueprint of G-ds creation. All people, serving the one G-d in accordance with the 7 laws.

Thats where this world is going, whether the gnostic elite want it or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The books of Daniel and Revelation are very similar. I think during the 7th day God will rest and let the Devil loose for the millennium, leading to the fulfillment of both books, and then the Day of the Lord may happen, which is the millennial kingdom before final judgment.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Oh thats a very optimistic attitude.

I dont think you udnerstand the concept of 7. 6000 years are for 'work' and the 7th, is to enjoy th work, as a day of Rest. Shabbat, the word for 'rest', also means complete inactivity. A Jew for instance doesnt do any creative work on that day. The day is designed for introspection and reflection on your life within the last week.

So the 7th, is the end. After seven who knows whats next. Maybe another round of 7000 years. Maybe this is how the universe works; in groups of 7.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey by the OPs same logic you can say Israel is satanitcally ordaned..why? Well what does the insignia on the israel flag equate to geometrically? 6 6 6.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
interesting...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
weren't the jews commandede to live at peace with the aliens in their midst? Shouldn't they accept their neighbors as themselves? Perhaps synagogue of satan is appropriate. Now as for that damn speck in mine eye...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My own research (for my book) indicates that Abram/Abraham was born in the year 1946 after creation, or in the year 291 PF (post flood). At this time, ALL the post-flood patriarchs were still alive. Can we really make a valid connection from this to the AD calendar, which we know to be a bit off, anyway? I have seen Biblical time prophecies calculated to have worked out to the very day, so this thesis needs more work...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So build the third temple as soon as possible! I wanna see it happen

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
According to biblical chronology, we are in the 5771 year since the creation of "Adam".

In the year 1948 (biblical time), Abraham, the founder of the people of Israel, and of ethical monotheism was born.

Rabbinic writings as far back as the Jerusalem Talmud (200 CE) reckon his birth as this year (the calculations indicate this).

Now AMAZINGLY ENOUGH, in the secular yearm, 1948, the state of Israel came into being. Either this is a ridiculously implausible coincidence, or a synchronism that suggests something very special about this event.

Remember, when Abram, then a pagan. (It wasnt until he was 75 that G-d commanded him "go forth from here" ie; from your secular paganism) was told by G-d to gorth from Ur Casdim, he was still living under a pagan government. He certainly didnt like it, but he stayed. Not until a GENERATION later (a generation is reckoned by the bible as 70 years) did Abraham leave.

The state of Israel was founded in 1948. Its first 62 years have been defined by a humanistic secularism. Exactly that which Abram sought to escape when G-d commanded him to leave Ur Casdim.

In recent years, the orthodox population of Israel has grown enormously to the point that 70% of Israeli 2nd graders are Haredi (orthodox Jews). Orthodox Jews are known to have atleast 7 to 15+ children. They have certainly bolstered their numbers and presence and have increasingly become a force to be reckoned with in Israeli politics. The "settlers" often depicted as militants by the western and israeli media, are infact peace loving 16-21 year old religious Israelis seeking to settle the lands of biblical Judea and Samaria (aka west bank).

In addition to this, more and more american Jews, Israeli Jews and a large number of gentiles are "converting" to the traditional Hebraic tradtion, which lost its appeal thanks to the illusions of the 'enlightenment' or haskalah, as it was called in Hebrew.

So, I think were seeing somethintg very incredible here. In the next decade, this very large Haredi population is only going to get bigger. By the 75th year, atleast, of the Jewish states existence, we might expect to see the people of Israel, the Jews, return to their ancestral faith. And it could be around this time that Moshiach Ben David, the king which will lead all G-d fearing people back to the path of truth (that is, ethical monotheism, through the 7 laws of Noach) will arrive.

You should check out the history of our planet and religion in general as found in the Urantia Book ( www.urantia.org... ). The human race is much older than most people think, nearly 1 million years. Adam and Eve were on Earth (Urantia) about 37,000 years ago.

(www.urantia.org...) The First Human Family

(www.urantia.org...) The Evolutionary Races of Color

(www.urantia.org...) Adam and Eve

top topics

<< 1   >>

join