It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Japans earthquake, Cyclone Yasi, The flooding all over Australia and Saudi Arabia and many many other disasters, are they just bad luck?

I mean history has plenty of times like this, but what about this time? Is there any actual tangible link between all of these seemingly natural disasters in such a short time period?

I'm sure there is plenty of religious and philosophical reasons, are there any scientific reasons? Conspiracies? Theories?

Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yes i agree with you question. There are many experts here on ATS but whats right and whats wrong ?? I do know one thing i have my own beliefs and they also go with the spiritual feeling i have inside me. And no i said spiritual not religious ! The special people know what im talking about. That feeling something is coming...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just all pure coincidence. .
No doubt some of the doom mongers will be along verrry shortly with all of their end time speculation theories.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alina

There is no small quintessence that at this time, the US. And many other are doing HAARP, and cloud seeding, both of which are openly admitted by the governments, (check archives at infowors.com) there is no way that you can change the environment and not have an effect somewhere else, my point is that these things where made as weapons with no way to prove that they are the ones responsible for making it happen, but on the other hand that does not mean that the things we see happening can be proved as a cause and effect of what they are doing.
edit on 12-3-2011 by SpitBallWeaver because: Miss spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi all

The conspiracy theories related to HAARP pretty much run the entire spectrum of the imagination of conspiracy theorists.

• Earthquakes

• Missile Tracking

• Missile Defense

• Weather Control

• Mind Control

Source

So to think that Japans earthquake, Cyclone Yasi, The flooding all over Australia and Saudi Arabia and many many other disasters could be linked by a man made occurrence is not such a leap of imagination. I just do hope that they realise they are destroying OUR EARTH!!

• posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
    link   

Originally posted by nolabel
    Just all pure coincidence. .
    No doubt some of the doom mongers will be along verrry shortly with all of their end time speculation theories.

And you, are an authority in this field?

There is no way for you to be sure that these things are not related. Just speculation from your side.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:47 AM
    link   
    reply to post by maarts69za

Thank you for the information about HAARP it was a very good overview and it seems, at least in my eyes, far more realistic.

Is there any solid evidence or reasoning others could give to support HHARP being involved? As a counter view?

For example, what if they just upped it power? Are such conspiracies possible then? In theory?

Or a link to any of these events? (I know The link to Japan is already discussed elsewhere)

reply to post by bjsmi2

I don't really have anything specific against religious or spiritual views, I just see for the most part see no practical or tangible use in them.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Alina because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

join