It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have this message to give:

California "Big One" Expected Feb 2012.

Followed by:

Yellowstone Mar-June 2012

Japan's devastation was actually a "sigh of relief" to people "in the know."

Why? Because the expectation was that the entire country would be underwater.
Worst Case scenario:
Japan's sinks, causing hawaii's volcano's to erupt. Wave was expected to be around 100 meters high.
The footage from Japan made the events to come look "survivable", to say the least. Nobody knew exactly what we where in for, not even at the higher levels.

Many people are wondering why the government isnt "warning" people. There are 3 reasons:

#1: Even with our advanced equipment, we cannot fully predict "when" an earthquake will hit or even where. We can estimate based on tectonic movement and get an idea, but essentially its up in the air. If every time we fear there might be a quake and tell people to evacuate and there isnt a quake, it creates a "boy who cried wolf" scenario. The sad truth is there are so many things to be worried about that the public would be scared # less every day of the week.

#2: We wont have the resources. After the west coast gets hit, more than half of the nations food will be gone.

"More than half the nation's fruit, nuts, and vegetables come from here.
California is the nation's number one dairy state.
California's leading commodity is milk and cream. Grapes are second.
California's leading export crop is almonds.
Nationally, products exclusively grown (99% or more) in California include almonds, artichokes, dates, figs, kiwifruit, olives, persimmons, pistachios, prunes, raisins, clovers, and walnuts.
From 70 to 80% of all ripe olives are grown in California.
California is the nation's leading producer of strawberries, averaging 1.4 billion pounds of strawberries or 83% of the country's total fresh and frozen strawberry production. "

www.beachcalifornia.com...

And this is only fruits and vegetables.

Now you evacuate the entire west coast, great. How do you feed them? You wont be able to. Wed love to save you, and if your paying attention you have a chance.

Locations to consider:
Colorado, near the airport. This was built to withstand 2012, specifically.
New York: There will be tidal flooding, but it wont be 100 meters. Expect heavy tides but if you are in a high rise you should survive.

Stay away from faults.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
If its red, you're dead. Plain and simple. Yellow is

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if me finding enjoyment in reading things like this is a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thanks for this informative thread demonseed. I'm feeling very concerned and "awake" < double entandre there) this morning. I just posted this in another new thread, I'd like to repeat it here, I think it's apropo.

I just came from youtube. I put in Nibiru planet x pole shift, etc., and I saw one vid after another, of people catching this big round thing rounding the sun. It is difficult, because of it's too close proximity. I was listening to a guest the first hour on coasttocoast. who said, once that thing becomes visible to the naked eye, you will have ( I think it was something like 17 weeks ) for ( my take, TSTHTF ) He also said the government has purchased a billion dollars worth of MREs so far.

If "planet X" makes a drive-by, it is affecting and will affect, gravity and the planet's spin and polarity, I'm NO scientist or meteorologist, but how could such an event not?

Your symptoms are probably your sensitivities picking up on this, that is what it sounds like to me. I have been nearly immobile with lethargy all day, it felt like a drug. NO reason for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Interesting post, although I really hope it doesn't happen, sound words on the public wouldn't get official warning makes a lot of sense, you only have to see what happend yesterday to know that, for whatever you want to term TPTB, bottom line is, even they can't give any hard and fast assurances of events that may happen, hence the reason why we have losss of life in these scenarios.

Having said that I do believe some info may be being buried about Yellowstone's activity, unfortunately I have no proof, but I know around 12th Feb 2011 there were about 6 or 7 automatic seismology reports that appeared on RSOE Emergency Information Service, but when USGS made their monthly activity report, they stated there had been no swarms, but it also indicated there had been problems with their measuring equipment. Obviously I am a total layman, and may be entirely wrong, but it did strike me as odd, especially because RSOE don't seem to report as much info these days, for which I have no idea why, plus apparently there has been no quake in the reigion since 3/3/11, let me know your thoughts

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Stuff is being buried right and left. Ever since I first heard about the first mass bird deaths, I have been willfully noticing and keeping tally in my head, of every environment (includes space) anomaly and also, government behaviour anomalies (hoearding many MREs) and connecting the dots. While the chatforum skeptics repeatedly repeatedly --ernestly-- jump in trying to discourage. "It's only this, go back to sleep."

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Interesting post, although I really hope it doesn't happen, sound words on the public wouldn't get official warning makes a lot of sense, you only have to see what happend yesterday to know that, for whatever you want to term TPTB, bottom line is, even they can't give any hard and fast assurances of events that may happen, hence the reason why we have losss of life in these scenarios.

Having said that I do believe some info may be being buried about Yellowstone's activity, unfortunately I have no proof, but I know around 12th Feb 2011 there were about 6 or 7 automatic seismology reports that appeared on RSOE Emergency Information Service, but when USGS made their monthly activity report, they stated there had been no swarms, but it also indicated there had been problems with their measuring equipment. Obviously I am a total layman, and may be entirely wrong, but it did strike me as odd, especially because RSOE don't seem to report as much info these days, for which I have no idea why, plus apparently there has been no quake in the reigion since 3/3/11, let me know your thoughts

The san andreas fault is directly connected to yellowstone. When it goes, so does yellowstone.

Right now im hearing that the concerns over in Japan are that a volcano is erupting. The nuclear meltdown is a coverup. This could be bad....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hiya Demonseed,

Quite the imagination ya got there! And I don't mean that in a 'debunking' sort of way... ;-D

Being in the Bay Area of California, though, it's a bit concerning lately. Especially considering your "red is dead" link there. The word 'evacuate' does not come to mind for me in regards to earthquake preparedness though, with them showing up without calling before hand and all... so rude!

To make things even worse, predicting earthquakes in California is especially difficult due to the limited data of quakes in this region (data dating back further in time = more accurate predictions).

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How will Australia fare?
edit on 12/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

me too

I guess it's a combination of curiosity and the adrenaline rush of something 'exciting' going on...kind of like seeing a tornado, or a horrible car accident. It's scary and awful, but you just can't look away!
*reminds me of one of George Carlin's acts:
George Carlin- Natural Disasters

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Where did you get the Japan devastation information from? Japan underwater? What? Proof please...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
How will Australia fare?
edit on 12/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

I would leave the north and east coast. Anything facing the Ring of fire is going to be underwater.

engwell.wikispaces.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I urge everyone in Japan to leave immediately. A volcano just erupted and this is not good.

There will be more.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Do you have a projected date on when that will happen for Australia?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Do you have a projected date on when that will happen for Australia?

At the moment i cannot guarantee. Australia is a bit far from my location. I only receive local "forecasts," if you wanna call them that.

Here is the cycle:

Mid March 2011

Sep-Oct 2011

Mid Jan 2012
Feb 2012

At each of these dates i recommend the following:
Stock up water and food.
Locate your surrounding mountains and tall structures. If you receive a tsunami warning go UP, not away(unless you already live behind a mountain).

edit on 14-3-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join