It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, I have to say I'm suprised. Dr. Papadopoulos actually responded to my email.
You know, the guy who essentially invented HAARP?

His response was short and to the point.

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HAARP question
Date: Mar 13, 2011 4:33 PM
HAARP cannot do anything like that. Its power is electromagnetic like a radio station. Radio stations put out more than 1000000 time more power than HAARP and do not create earthquakes. In any way HAARP has not operated during the last month
DP

So there we have it, straight from the horse's mouth as it were.
Not only can HAARP not cause an earthquake, it hasn't been used in the last month.
Just goes to show how easy it is for some clown on the internet to make crap up and have people believe it.
I'm sure the paranoid will claim this is lies/disinfo, and in that case I obviously can't make you recognize reality when you see it, but there it is.

Believe what you will...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by Mayura

Originally posted by Mayura
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, my friend...

That's just it. there's plenty of evidence, it just all points to HAARP not having the ability to do what the paranoid claim it can. There's simply not enough power involved anywhere in the HAARP system to do things like affect the weather or cause earthquakes. The installation is visited by non-government people quite often, and no-one reports anything different. Why would there be hundreds of scientific journal write ups on it that show quite clearly that HAARP just doesn't have the power? It's not like the general public reads this stuff. If it was so scary, wouldn't they just not mention it?

Oh wait, I know. it's all a disinformation campaign to keep the public in the dark. The public that won't read, let alone understand, the reports in the first place...

right on! shutting down the paranoid speculation before it happens!

you know even if nothing gets proven about the HAARP or scalar weapons, this thread is a great example of human psychology. shall we call it "when fear and pride mix and what that can make you do"?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

HAARP cannot do anything like that. Its power is electromagnetic like a radio station.

Sure it is you know subject x you shouldn't believe the so called Haarp maker his know for lying and if HAARP wasnt used why is connected to us army?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
Well, mr. x, you didn't pay attention.
The file mentioned the 'reverse piezoelectric effect', not the 'piezoelectric effect'.
You're barking up the wrong tree.

Are you being deliberately obtuse, or do you just know nothing about piezoelectrics?
The two are the same effect. The norm is applying pressure to certain materials to make electricity. The reverse is applying electricity to certain materials to produce pressure. Tectonic plates do not contain enough of the proper materials to create a piezoelectric effect or the reverse.

Also, you obviously didn't even read down to the weather control part.

I read it. Bad science is bad science any way you cut it.

Obviously you work on the 'cult of the personality', and have decided Beardon is an idiot. Getting you to follow his explinations will probably be next to impossible

And you believe him because....? Judging from your lack of understanding of something as relatively simple as piezoelectrics, I have serious doubts that you can fathom the rest of his "work", let alone follow his "explanations".

You might try something completely different, like actual observation, for example.
You can tell when scalar transmitters are transmitting. You look at the heavens, and when you see the 'cloud chevrons' , (my term) for example, you'll see a non-natural pattern like: ////////// The transmitter is 90 degrees to the line up. There are several other classical patterns.

That's as ridiculous as claiming to be able to visually tell the difference between contrails and "chemtrails".
Please show meteorological evidence to show this. From real experts, not some nut job claiming to have a "unified thoery" to cover anything.

So, before I mention those, I'll see what you do with this knowledge.

I'll throw it right out until you can show some rational reason to believe it.

Usually, in weather control, this will be an attempt to produce a barometric high in the affected area.
transmitters from other sites will try to cancel that wave, sometimes. Again, you can trace the direction.

Ok, if you say so...

Another famous physcist explains scalar waves,
www.rbduncan.com...

If he's famous, why is it that the only info I can find on him is on his own site?
You know, the one with the picture of Bush in a Bin Laden beard? Yeah, that smacks of real science to me...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Sure it is you know subject x you shouldn't believe the so called Haarp maker his know for lying and if HAARP wasnt used why is connected to us army?

I'll believe him sooner than some nameless chud on the internet. Show me evidence that he's a well known liar.
Why would he lie to some guy who sent him an email who he never heard of?
Why wouldn't he just not respond?

I'm sorry you have such a feeble grasp on reality.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Why does the US Army Need 12 HAARP Stations? i believe HAARP is weapon and it should be destroyed.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

OMG you should check out the site. Go to the 'shop' area.

The guy is a crank who is just after money and attention. OMG I nearly puked
when I saw his site.

what an obvious fraud!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by infomaster

OMG you should check out the site. Go to the 'shop' area.

The guy is a crank who is just after money and attention. OMG I nearly puked
when I saw his site.

what an obvious fraud!!!!!

after money real? show some proof please.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Its not much of a big deal his videos dont cost to much, its in Japanese yen so, just so you know not everything in life is free.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

oh and what about this?

This post is only viewable for paid members please register your account to view full text.
If you registerd,please login.

benjaminfulford.net...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He is making a lot of money from his wild accusations.
Even started his own newsletter that you have to pay for to read.

wow, all anyone has to do is make up a conspiracy, get some media attention and then make money. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

From what I can gather the Army has an interest in using it as a missile defence system.
I don't know if it would actually work, but that seems to be their interest.

Believe what you want. I'll gladly take on anybody armed with HAARP using just a stick.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

From what I can gather the Army has an interest in using it as a missile defence system.
I don't know if it would actually work, but that seems to be their interest.

Believe what you want. I'll gladly take on anybody armed with HAARP using just a stick.

missile defence system

and i bet you didn't watch that video i posted about HAARP, your defending your government you still haven't answered why does the army need 12 HAARP if its for a missile defence system?

HAARP is a weapon, its to bad you dont believe that.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

and i bet you didn't watch that video i posted about HAARP, your defending your government

You're right, I didn't watch it. I'm sure it's some form of paranoid drivel with no facts to back it up.
I'm not defending the government, I'm showing that HAARP wasn't and couldn't be used to cause the earthquake in Japan like Ben Fulford said it was.

you still haven't answered why does the army need 12 HAARP if its for a missile defence system?

Just off the top of my head, to cover different areas of attack. HAARP is pretty limited in it's area of effect, so you couldn't cover every direction with just one or two.

No, it's not. I've shown that it doesn't have the power to be used as a weapon.
It's a radio transmitter. Thus, the antennas. All it can do is send a pretty weak signal up to heat a small spot in the ionosphere, which I think is possibly a bad idea as we're still not aware of all the potential ramifications of doing this.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The following video was posted by Agent_USA_Supporter in another thread like this which was closed down.

The video sparked my interest, what are your thoughts on it? Sorry if it's already been posted.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

and i bet you didn't watch that video i posted about HAARP, your defending your government

You're right, I didn't watch it. I'm sure it's some form of paranoid drivel with no facts to back it up.
I'm not defending the government, I'm showing that HAARP wasn't and couldn't be used to cause the earthquake in Japan like Ben Fulford said it was.

you still haven't answered why does the army need 12 HAARP if its for a missile defence system?

Just off the top of my head, to cover different areas of attack. HAARP is pretty limited in it's area of effect, so you couldn't cover every direction with just one or two.

No, it's not. I've shown that it doesn't have the power to be used as a weapon.
It's a radio transmitter. Thus, the antennas. All it can do is send a pretty weak signal up to heat a small spot in the ionosphere, which I think is possibly a bad idea as we're still not aware of all the potential ramifications of doing this.

Nope that doesn't answer my question, i will ask again why does the army need 12 HAARP stations around the globe?

No, it's not. I've shown that it doesn't have the power to be used as a weapon. It's a radio transmitter. Thus, the antennas. All it can do is send a pretty weak signal up to heat a small spot in the ionosphere, which I think is possibly a bad idea as we're still not aware of all the potential ramifications of doing this

Yes its a weapon, it does have the power your using the sources from the so called marker of the HAARP i believe?
and also if you have 12 HAARP stations dont you know what happens when you have 12 stations on the same
frequency?

you can create very powerfully signals all beamed straight up into the ionosphere.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well, I have to say I'm suprised. Dr. Papadopoulos actually responded to my email.
You know, the guy who essentially invented HAARP?

His response was short and to the point.

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HAARP question
Date: Mar 13, 2011 4:33 PM
HAARP cannot do anything like that. Its power is electromagnetic like a radio station. Radio stations put out more than 1000000 time more power than HAARP and do not create earthquakes. In any way HAARP has not operated during the last month
DP

So there we have it, straight from the horse's mouth as it were.
Not only can HAARP not cause an earthquake, it hasn't been used in the last month.
Just goes to show how easy it is for some clown on the internet to make crap up and have people believe it.
I'm sure the paranoid will claim this is lies/disinfo, and in that case I obviously can't make you recognize reality when you see it, but there it is.

Believe what you will...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH "Hello USAF, hi, you know your WMD that has multiple powers including the power to create earthquakes, HAARP? Yeah you guys using that lately?"

USAF: "Nope, nothing to see here, HAARP wasnt even turned on... Oh the graphs on our pages? Yeah those were blips in the system. Nothing to see here... Did you see Justin Beiber sell his shoe with proceeds going to his highschool? No? It's on ebay go give up your cash there for this good cause".

Said it before and I'll say it again, that looks like an active HAARP to me, see the dates? mmhmm... If i was to believe HAARP wasn't a catalyst in this event I'd expect to see this...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh mr. X,
Now you're claiming to be a mind reader. You're claiming that my observations are false, and I'm only saying that to make myself look smart.
Where did that one come from?
Using my Indian skills, I've been observing the scalar changes to this earth since 1972.
And you're talking about reality?
What is your diffinition of reality?
Why don't you go to the incredible length of going outside, swinging your head up to the heavens, observe the clouds, and then tell me what you see.
The scalar clouds are the observable evidence of scalar waves.
They're easy to see.
When you see clouds that are not in a natural formation, what is your conclusion?
Amazing that you should base all your knowledge on books and scriptures, grading people according to the way other people grade them, people you've been taught to worship, without ever observing an event for yourself.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Another piece of evidence that points to haarp is the depth of the epicentre of the quake at 10km. Other earthquakes that have been attributed to harrp also have their epicentre at this depth, Venezuela, Honduras and Haiti www.bibliotecapleyades.net... . It is common for natural earthquakes to have their epicentre a lot deeper at around 100km deep.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join