It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by needhelp1

as we all know Japan sits on the edge of the Japanese trench . This is a huge fault . nothing to do with what they are harping on about . I think we should all hide under our beds and wrap ourselves in cotton wool with tin foil .lets stick to the facts not theorem

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Complete and utter nonsense, even if the US had the ability, they'd have no reason to attack a Japan, an ally which also houses thousands of US military personnel. Japan sits on a faultline where earthquakes have been naturally occuring since before humans first inhabited the region.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Pure Rubbish . There is STILL such a thing as a NATURAL Disaster on this Planet , they happen All the time . In this case , where is the PROOF of HARP being the Cause other than some persons Speculations ?
edit on 12-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has lost it's course. Let's bring it back.

I'm usually not a fan of Alex Jones, but I adore that video:

Amazing what that eye witness had to say... Rain without clouds, intense heat, pressure, and people panicking before the tremors even hit. Not much else to say there...

For those not yet getting the picture, this video is more scientifically inclined:

Interesting data... Very localized all of a sudden.

Evidence abounds if your eyes are open. Some enjoy clinging to limiting/outdated belief systems and I say this thread is not for you. The 'elite' have mind shattering technology at their disposal, which is a bit more than discontenting once you get into the logistics of it. It seems the average ATSer is not privy to their ability nor intentions, so stop spewing out garbage. Do some independent, out of the box, intuitive research. Break your conditioning... Damn!

Another video to add:

Notice the editing, this was taken from a documentary entitled 'UFO Hypotheses'. I quote another truth seeker with an explanation, "you have to watch the whole video but what he was saying is that the Japanese would be targeted because they are very loyal people to each other and there would be no way they would relinquish their integrity and sign up with the NWO."

I thought the giant whirlpool was a nice touch. A mocking of Japanese manga, perhaps? Looks like Godzilla is about to rise out of the ocean... www.youtube.com...

I'm not saying that natural disasters aren't going to abound. This planet is balancing herself out in amazing ways, but in some circumstances there is reason to suspect foul play. What we have seen here is only the beginning, my friends. Stay strong and sovereign.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

Well, that was interesting.

Right off the bat, I have a couple of issues with the info presented at that link (here it is again for convenience). First, it has the same quote from William Cohen that was presented earlier, used in the same way, out of context. He was referring to "false reports" to cause fear, not people really doing these things. That's the first red flag I saw.

Second, it says the following:

"Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

Sounds reasonable, until you take into consideration the fact that the piezoelectric effect is limited to a small number of materials. From wiki (for convenience):

Piezoelectricity is the charge which accumulates in certain solid materials (notably crystals, certain ceramics, and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins)[1] in response to applied mechanical strain.
source
Why is this important? the tectonic plates, along with their respective fault zones, are not composed of enough of the proper materials to produce a piezoelectric effect. That means no reverse piezoelectric effect, thus no eartquake.

That's just in a few minutes worth of reading, and I'm no physicist.

When you look into Tom Beardon, whose brainchild "scalar electromagnetics" is, it doesn't take long to find that physicists consider him not only wrong, but most likely nuts. The only sources I can find that agree with Col. Bearden are from, well, Col. Bearden, and the occasional person on various conspiracy sites. I have yet to find anything from any qualified physicist that mentions Col. Bearden or scalar electromagnetics with anything but amusement or disdain. If anyone has information showing anything different, I'd be happy to look at it, but until such time I feel quite comortable discarding Bearden and his whole "scalar" fantasy, which supposedly is the answer to weather control, anti gravity, the cure for anything that ails you, free energy, and, of course, super weapons.

Believe him if you like, but I prefer reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks Chad. It'll take some time to go through all that info (there's a lot, and I do mean a lot of stuff there). I'm sure I'll be able to find heaps of relevent info there.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
EARTHQUAKE WARNING FROM RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH
Posted by Real News Reporter on March 12th, 2011

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

link is here www.realnewsreporter.com...

interesting............
edit on 13-3-2011 by TeleMarketerFromHell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Well, of the three videos you posted, I only found the second one interesting. I was actually pretty surprised that Alex, in the first one, never mentioned HAARP. I'd expect him to be all over that. The third one, with Collier, was pretty worthless. Someone predicting that there "might" be an earthquake in an area that gets quite a few of them is no big feat, and though he said it would be caused by someone, he has no facts. Maybe I'll go watch the entire vid the clip came from to get the contaxt.

The second one had some cool stuff in it, as far as earthquake info. However, as far as associating the Japan quake with HAARP, he fell pretty short. He did show an increase in the Earth's magnetic field at about the same time as the quake, I guess, but he showed nothing to link that with HAARP. The only connection I saw was him saying "let's check out HAARP" before he brought up the website from Japan that showed the field. Pretty thin.

So, as I keep saying, until some facts can be presented that it's even possible for HAARP to have the capability of causing an earthquake, I maintain that there was no connection between it and the Japan quake.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
LOL it took man, over one thousand years to split the atom, I be darned if man can figure out a HARP machine. I think this HAARP , HARP, or whatever is just some BS used to brainwash morons and take their money.

who knows thou, but I was waiting for a thread like this to materialize on ATS..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by infomaster

He may as well say that cornflakes caused it. They can't. HAARP has no effect on the earth.

oO

I don't necessarily agree that HAARP had anything to do with this earthquake, as I agree with previous posters-- Japan is earthquake territory, and well equipped for it. However, I disagree that HAARP has no effect on the earth. Anything emitting that much electricity/power has to have SOME effect on the earth, even if it isn't clear right now what exactly its' effects are.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Two weeks before the tsunami, British sources from the Crown, spoke to me about tidal waves being created to destory naval forces. To help me imagine what they were talking about they compared the tidal waves to being created by nuclear devices. The scenario they spoke of considered this method being deployed in the ocean East of Africa. When I found out later about the tidal waves hitting Japan, I could only think about what was discussed about two weeks early. In the scenario being presented to me, there was even a video of a nuclear device detonating at what looked like it was drilled deep into the floor of the ocean producing a peak at the height comparable to the depths it was planted in, the deeper the plant the lower the peak of the explosion. CNN footage showing a 3-d generation of the first effects of the tsunami appeared exactly like the scenario I was showed, through Crown channels two weeks ago. It appears as though pressure in the shape of a half sphere rising out of the ocean from where the waves were rippling out from. I was shown the same effect being caused by a nuclear device releasing huge amounts of pressure under water to destory naval forces. I think what was discussed with me was a reference to an operation they were about to conduct in Japan.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If Benjamin Fulford told me the sky was blue, I'd go check for myself - just to be sure.

He's a complete charlatan, a scam artist, the epitome of hoax journalism. He's a huckster, a fraud, and quite a few things that won't make it past the censors here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The people fighting to bring the NWO are under different notions of what the NWO. There are different groups and movements fighting for it all believing it is something else. These different movements and groups are all pieces being lied to and moved around like pieces on a chess board, by the real power house behind it, the British Crown in alliance with the other churches of Europe to bring in a darkage nightmare of a ruling class reighing with terror, coerce, over a dumbed down degenerated class ruled by superstitions and lies.
Some of the groups thinking they are the ones bringing in the NWO carry the marxist banner, others who think it is they bringing in the NWO are globalist groups, other Liberal and Democratic groups. There are so many more large ones and numerous smaller ones, front organizatin of human mobilization. All the groups fighting for the NWO have been heavily infiltrated and are under strong influences of the intelligence of the British Crown, who intend to step in with their own revolution at an oppurtune time after using these groups and many others, clashing them against each other. If you look at European history and revolutions you hear of numerous different groups all becoming active in a revolution killing each other, with another one group stepping in to take control.
Many of these groups are designed to draw in paricular segments of a states population with all sorts of different characteristics under different banners and names which seem to obscure this at times. Different groups function as fonts for an obscure controlling group. In this case the power house is the biggest one in the entire western world, christianity. Theres no secret or mystery, you want to learn more about them look at the dark ages. It has happend many times that the English Monarchy has attempted to reassert its power over the government. Even why agreeing to a treaty and speaking peace, they were waiting for reinforcements from the other monarchs of Europe to fight back, being forced to allying together to maintain the banner of their franchise.
I`m not sure, but I think the english monarchy, the vatican in rome, and eastern orthodox christianity among the other european monarchs is having an alliance with Muslim fundamentalists and is assisting them in the Muslim fundamentalist led revolutions. I know the British Crown controls Islamic groups in the USA, and had someone I know be 50 meters from the scene of a staged failed terrorist bombing in New York, while it was happening. So you can add Islamic groups thinking they are fighting for an Islamic NWO, that is controlled by the Crown..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I even think some of these Islamic groups might think they are being led by prophets, who are their handlers, I had the chance to meet one who says he is a descendant of their last prophet. They use powerful drugs administered in different ways including inhaleation, that means spiked cigarrettes and zigzags, in conditioning the people they handle. Its a serious business distributing people including university students to their different front organizations. The marxist are known to tell the people they draw into their group or solicit that their revolutation is inevitable and they will have certain victory. One marxist handler a PhD. student a disciple of a major American marxist profess was sure to tell me they had infiltrated the US presidential election a few years ago by rigging the computer voting polls through a Venezuelean firm, which I dont believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Complete and utter nonsense, even if the US had the ability, they'd have no reason to attack a Japan, an ally which also houses thousands of US military personnel. Japan sits on a faultline where earthquakes have been naturally occuring since before humans first inhabited the region.

Like there was no reason for the US to attack Japan during World War 2. The US attacked Japan first and made them attack Pearl Harbour. Then the US killed thousands of Japanese by testing their nukes on them.

Yes Japan does sit on a fault line. But that doesn't stop conspiracy theories. Especially since 'apparently' HAARP has the power to create earthquakes. And the fact that the NEW WORLD ORDER are in the stages of Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius. Eugenics and Depopulation. So how does earthquakes, volcanoes and radioactive fallout equate to Agenda 21. Look at the theories surrounding their possible motves.

How to depopulate the world on a large but innocent looking scale?

1. Create natural disasters
2. Poison the food to introduce the deadly Genetically Modified Monsanto food.
3. Create conflict and chaos around the world to create wars. Ultimately Nuclear Wars.
4. Create deadly mutant viruses and back that up with deadly vaccines
5. Poison the atmosphere with chem trails and radioactive fallout

These are some examples. The NWO will stop at nothing to complete their agendas. They don't care about the people. We are just a product. And a product that has overrun the planet. To complete their agendas they need to kill 90% of the population. If they don't and the population becomes aware of what they are up to they will be powerless. They are Few. We are Many!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

im a long time lurker. this really got to me though...

that little link (sarcasm intended) you had is not on a graduate level. you insult every human that spent years and thousands of dollars delving into physics when you claim that. the website is riddled with blue and red typing. colors that affect your brain and thought patterns. I am still searching for DATA on the site or data analysis. if you could point me in that direction so i can analyze it for you...

btw... in section 1. NEW WAVES of that article right under the first picture he tries to make it look like he quoted Khrushchev when really he quoted that batty Col.

go to college buddy and learn something real

back to subject: did you know that HAARP can be visited by foreign nationals and the public annually? did you also know that many scientists and engineering students without restricted access codes visit the installation? finally did you know that the thing was collaborated on by thousands of college students and engineers. the NWO i hear people speak of do not have the slightest about how to build something scientific... so how the heck are they going to influence how hundreds of people separated by country language and skin color to build something so it can be used for warfare? get real please

I now give you the types of DIESEL GENERATORS used to power the station
en.wikipedia.org...

here is actual photo evidence of the generators
www.lloydritchey.com...

those arrays dont "focus" RF waves into a laser like people try to say. all it does is to keep them from scattering outside the initial beam width.

those antennae are well documented too. i heard someone claim they were pumping 3.6 BILLION watts through them! first off there are no power facilities or lines supplying the array other than the five generators i linked above, so where these crackpots derive that much power is getting to them from? anywho there are 180 antennas. that is 20 million watts per antennae at 3.6 billion watts! this is enough electricity flying around to turn betty's kitchen lights on 50 miles away. it is also enough power to melt those college AM radio station equivalent LF antennas

www.pbs.org...
thats all thats gonna happen, along with some melted arrays!

anything else i need to squash? maybe another "scientist" that has no data? perhaps that 5 generators can aid the earth in producing earthquakes? did you know i have a train in my backyard?
i use a hamster to pull it when im too lazy...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
width="640" height="390"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/j1jIjx0XF_U&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Like there was no reason for the US to attack Japan during World War 2. The US attacked Japan first and made them attack Pearl Harbour. Then the US killed thousands of Japanese by testing their nukes on them.

we attacked them with an embargo... no blood. they saw us as trying to stop their expansionist territory claiming which we were. do i need to lecture you on the japanese invasion of china and indonesia that started in 1933 and lasted a decade? how bout i throw the rape of nanking out there? the worlds sucks... dont take stuff out of context to support your theories. they attacked us first. they ambushed pearl harbor in cold blood during peace talks after the fact that our president let them take the oil fields of the indies when he didnt want a full embargo on them. look up dean acheson and you might learn something those conspiracy websites are clueless about

edit: the entire war was based on oil; the control of it, and the use. we had bad blood with japan in WWI when they were our ally. they got screwed at versailles, and screwed when we put our scrap metal embargo on them along with the others. they were lashing out not counter-attacking.

please keep this about HAARP and not make it another place to spam mindless NWO jargon everyone has heard before. facts are nice
edit on 13-3-2011 by amxmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amxmachine

If u want the truth about Pearl Harbour read this:

President Roosevelt (FDR) provoked the attack, knew about it in advance and covered up his failure to warn the Hawaiian commanders. FDR needed the attack to sucker Hitler to declare war, since the public and Congress were overwhelmingly against entering the war in Europe. It was his backdoor to war.

PEA RL HARBOR - Mother Of All Conspiracies

Ok Back On Topic.

I don't think HAARP was used in this instance in Japan. But you never know. People are asking for the hard data on what HAARP can and cannot do. They will never get it. Has anyone watched the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy episode on HAARP? If not, watch it. His investigation comes out with some interesting facts. Like the fact that at certain times of the year the facility is open to the public. But only a small part of the facility is open. And there's no way in hell they are going to give out certain info on it and or let you see what really goes on there.

There's a conspiracy in everything these days. Our NWO masters have and always will be up to something to screw up our world and our lives to further their agenda.

This thread is pondering on the possibilty of HAARP being used. What is there to gain for creating the Japan earthquake? If nothing then it will probably be a natural occurence. But don't say there is not a conspiracy. There always is. That's what the discussion is all about!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by amxmachine

Originally posted by amxmachine
i heard someone claim they were pumping 3.6 BILLION watts through them!

If you got that number from this thread, it was probably from my post, although you would be misquoting me. I was countering the claim from a video that it was pumping "a billion watts" out. The closest I could come to that number was by totalling the max power (20kW) of all the antennas, which came out to 3.6 million watts, and I think even that's stretching it, as I have doubts about the transmitter power being cumulative. I'm pretty sure that they just make a wider 20kW beam, but I'm still looking into that to make sure.

edit: It seems that the 3.6 million number is closer than I thought. I found this:

The HF dipole array of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Gakona, Alaska, was recently upgraded to 180 elements, facilitating operations at a total radiated power level of 3.6 MW and an effective radiated power of ∼575 MW.
source
As a MW is a million watts, I guess my math is better than I though it was. Now I just have to find out about the "effective radiated power" part.

edit 2: The ERP (effective radiated power) is apparently a measure of broadcast range, and is not an indicator of actual power produced.

For example, an FM radio station which advertises that it has 100,000 watts of power actually has 100,000 watts ERP, and probably not an actual 100,000-watt transmitter. The TPO of such a station typically may be 10,000 to 20,000 watts, with a gain factor of 5 to 10 (5× to 10×, or 7 to 10dB).
wiki

Good to see that I wasn't the only one get a laugh from the "phd level" comment. That page is a joke, and much closer to a kindergarten level. It might as well have been done in crayon.

Also, I'd enjoy taking a ride in your hamster driven train. It sounds like quite the experience.

edit on 13-3-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join