It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by infomaster

I TRUST CHAVEZ OVER YOU ANY DAY !

CHAVEZ is pro people anti nwo
YOU are pro nwo anti people .

isnt chavez.... a murdered?

Thats like saying you trust stalin because stalin is anti-NWO. When really hes just an anti-normal murderer.

What does this quake have to do with the NWO anyways? its an earthquake occuring in a place where earthquakes happen. Woopie?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I'd say the closest you'll get to a manual is to read some of the journal articles based on the research done there. They should at least provide some technical information that the HAARP website doesn't as the articles are written for other scientists as opposed to the general public. There's one in particular that I'm trying to find a PDF of that was the first article written on HAARP and it discusses the effects it has on the ionosphere.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I highly doubt Haarp has anything to do with this. Benjamin is a disinformation agent. The guy has made numerous outrages claims that has not come true. And every single thing that happens around the world has to do with the US or HAARP, like the US is the only one pulling the strings and everyone else is their puppet. I seriously doubt they have as much power and control as he claims, since the real controllers are from all different nationalities.

The thought that the New Madrid fault line is next is pretty d2mn obvious because there is already activity there. It's no coincedence that these areas with earthquake lies on fault lines. I'm sure some enemy of the US is sponsoring this guy.
edit on 12-3-2011 by amfirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Sorry ? , maybe you could try that again !

Someone put up a video of Chavez saying that the US engage in weather control . Do you understand the connection now ? Good !

Latin America = Anti nwo .
North America = pro nwo
nwo = depopulation and eugenics .
edit on 12-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

No doubt you're correct. I've just been reading info from Dr. Dennis Papadopoulos, Professor of Physics, University of Maryland and Senior Science Advisor, H.A.A.R.P among other things. He's pretty much the reason HAARP exists, it would seem. I've found nothing yet where he even mentions earthquakes (no surprise). The closest I've seen so far is him mentioning the potential for HAARP as a weather modifying device:

Tesla proposed that it might be possible to modify the weather, by using radio waves. I believe that this is impossible. I mean if I take really the most powerful facility, in the world, which is actually the Voice of America, and I look at the power that it sends, it's about one billionth of the power in a tornado. So it is the equivalent of trying to have a fly stop a tank. It's impossible, energetically, with radio waves. There is another reason: radio waves do not couple to the neutral atmosphere, they go straight through. So it's impossible in terms of energy, it's impossible in terms of physics.

It's pure nonsense that any radio facility even a million times stronger than HAARP would be able to change the weather.
source

This from the fella who essentially invented HAARP. It seems he's a bit of a fan of Tesla, in fact, the above quote is from an article discussing Tesla. It should be noted that I found some posts on a physics forum where people were "correcting" some of the things he says in the article (I won't link to it, as linking to other forums is generally frowned upon here. If anyone's interested, u2u me for a link to said discussion).

I don't want to take this to far off topic, though. It seems to me, though, that if Dr. Papadopoulos thinks that using HAARP to affect the weather, a much less stable system than the Earth's crust, is "pure nonsense", the same could most likely be said about HAARP causing earthquakes. If I can find contact information, I'm going to try to ask him his opinion on the subject, although I'll probably just seem like a fool to him.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If you are addressing me (there is no quote within your post), of course it mentions earthquakes. That is a DIRECT QUOTE from the link. Try clicking on it and scrolling down or searching, and you will see.

William Cohen was, of course, Sect. of Defense rather than State. Returned here to correct the error (that's what I get for posting sans java!) but missed the 4-hour window.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SmartestOne

Nope, the reply you reference was to Niceguybob.
My reply to you discussed the fact that your quote was taken out of context.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Stay out of L.A. on march 17!

Since I cannot post a new thread due to the lack of 20 replies, I post in this thread.

This morning I reviewed Roland Emmerich's film "The day after tomorrow", which contains the same bull**** as the rest of the hollywood crap released, but I noticed one thing, and that was numbers...
And you all know how these fracking lizards like to communicate with numbers and #.

Ok, so I won't go into detail, download the movie if you want to review the scenario... But there are a couple of scenes of interest. First of, disaster basicly hits Toky first, with giant ice blocks falling from the sky. The next place in the movie where something similar happens is L.A.

And the "scientists" find cooling spots in the ocean...first one is 4311 (3/11) ...second one 4317 (3/17)

Might be out of the blue here, but I found the coincides too remarkable to not make note of it.

So this is just basicly a warning to all L.A. citizens to get out of dodge on the 17th...

If someone is ATS-worthy (20 posts) please make a thread of it's own with this info.

Best regards from Sweden,
Patrik

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i stick with that:

www.theweatherspace.com...

you cant blame haarp for everything besides there is not 1 haarp and other countrys with haarp projects would tell...harp isnt the allmighty weapon wich is reason for every disaster....in case of the nwo plan there are more effectiv ways of depopulation than destroying....if you want to reduce without loss you must keep the resources...we want to get rid of teh human stock, not the resources....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

You forgot to add,

Numerous horrible medical experiments done to people across the world, by governments and people controlled by the EVILS.

Suppression of clean and free energy sources.

I'm sure the list could be expanded to many pages worth.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Sorry ? , maybe you could try that again !

Someone put up a video of Chavez saying that the US engage in weather control . Do you understand the connection now ? Good !

Latin America = Anti nwo .
North America = pro nwo
nwo = depopulation and eugenics .
edit on 12-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

haha thats a whole lot to say based on absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So I got Dr. Papadopoulos's email address, thanks to member Xcalibur254.

I sent him a message asking for his input, though, to be honest, I wouldn't expect a man of his position to even reply to something so silly. But, you never know. If he gets back to me, I'll be sure to let y'all know the results.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i don't know how haarp, a bunch of radio antenna's, can cause the earth to shake 9000 miles away, yet can't move rocks and pebbles 10 inches away.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hazarding a guess, I would estimate that HAARP has to do with radio signals passing comfortably through the atmosphere due to ionization of the upper atmosphere. There would not be enough power in HAARP to effect any major natural events.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is a damn idiot who doesnt have the first clue about asia or japan.
Throughout history japan has had earthquakes and the japanese people have learned to deal with earthquakes and their aftermath.. Its NATURE not HAARP mr fulford .. its not the first time nor will it be the last time that an earthquake occurs in japan..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Alvin Toffler.

Accenture, the management consultancy firm, has dubbed him the third most influential voice among business leaders, after Bill Gates and Peter Drucker. He has also been described in the Financial Times as the "world's most famous futurologist". People's Daily classes him among the 50 foreigners that shaped modern China.

He is the recipient of several prestigious prizes, including the McKinsey Foundation Book Award for Contributions to Management Literature, Officier de L'Ordre des Arts et Lettres, and appointments, including Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

Source: Wiki

A guy ahead of his time and worthy of note.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So i'm not an expert or anything, but how can you have an earthquake in space (assuming that's what he meant by space quake)? Even if there was a quake in space, how the hell would that effect anyone?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I will say that I work for a Emergency Management Agency and am directly dealing with a mock earthquake on the New madrid fault. It is being called the great central midwest shake out. Im now starting to wonder what is going on. I am very educated into earthquakes and affiliate with geologist and other experts and they have indicated to me that something in the world is unusual.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
o.k., most of you guys don't study scalar weapons. Here's a super long file on what's happening out there.
There was a lot of scalar activity before haarp.
People just call it all haarp now.
Here's the way it actually works.
This file is long and phd level. But, if you stay with it, you will learn something.
The explination of weather control is about half way down.
Earthquake mode is discussed in there somewhere.

www.prahlad.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You might be interested in perusing some of the papers found HERE.

Just type HAARP into the search box.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join