It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 1]
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

In a latest statement Benjamin Fulford said, Earthquake attack on Japan originated in New Mexico and Nevada, U.S. New Madrid fault line next target. The horrific earthquake weapon HAARP (which can also cause spacequake) attack on Japan on March 11, 2011 which resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South-Western United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government. The United States is supposed to be an ally of Japan, we demand that you immediately send men with tanks and guns to take these bases and arrest these genocidal rogues. You know who they are and you know where they are, you must act or your own people will be next.

Source : UFO-Blogger.com

So what you guys think ?

I believe when a specific country 'by nature' is located at the earthquake zone, then it must be an ideal target for the HAARP without having many people realizing.

Down below is Benjamin Fulford 2008 video talking about HAARP:

edit on 12-3-2011 by infomaster because: Credit source added

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster

In a latest statement Benjamin Fulford said, Earthquake attack on Japan originated in New Mexico and Nevada, U.S. New Madrid fault line next target. The horrific earthquake weapon HAARP (which can also cause spacequake) attack on Japan on March 11, 2011 which resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South-Western United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government. The United States is supposed to be an ally of Japan, we demand that you immediately send men with tanks and guns to take these bases and arrest these genocidal rogues. You know who they are and you know where they are, you must act or your own people will be next.

the New Madrid fault is in the Midwest!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-3-2011 by xuenchen because: removed long quote per request

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

sorry, Ive just woke up...bit of a random, unnecessary comment that - apologies.

I don't buy into the sinister haarp stuff at all, especially not in this context. There is no reason to believe that any government would willfully cause the death and destruction of the people - it makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123
absolute rubbish, sorry.

Reason to believe ?

The bazillion threads on ATS which explain how HAARP works and why it doesn't have the capability to even affect the earth's crust, should help you out with your quest for a reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for trolling by quoting whole post of mine .. But fact is its also in "southern United States". So i request you to please remove the long quote or MOD please delete it for me..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi, i've been a long time lurker on this site and finaly plucked up the courage to post something, i too suspect that the recent events in the Pacific were not exactly caused by 'natural' forces, i'm looking into it just now, i've seen someone on you tube who predicted this event days ago by looking at haarps activity and this is the second time he has been right, trying to find him again to show you guys, just thought i'd mention it, as you can tell i'm no expert, but here is an interesting link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

absolute rubbish, sorry.

Reason to believe ?

The bazillion threads on ATS which explain how HAARP works and why it doesn't have the capability to even affect the earth's crust, should help you out with your quest for a reason.

Venezuelan President Haitian Earthquake was caused by HAARP Weapon

So , what you have to say about this ?
edit on 12-3-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Well of course HAARP MUST be the cause if Chavez said so.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

sorry, Ive just woke up...bit of a random, unnecessary comment that - apologies.

I don't buy into the sinister haarp stuff at all, especially not in this context. There is no reason to believe that any government would willfully cause the death and destruction of the people - it makes absolutely no sense.

What rock have you been hiding under?

'There is no reason to believe that any government would willfully cause the death and destruction of the people'

There are alot of reasons for our NWO controlled governments to kill people. Money and Power are their main reasons. They don't care about us. We are their product. They can what they want to us. Examples:

World War 1
World War 2
Vietnam War
Iraq Invasions
9/11 (Done by CIA and Mossad)
Afghanistan War
Killer Vaccines

All those wars that have killed so many people have been perpetrated by our governments controlled by the Rothschild Bankers and co.

So as far as using HAARP to create an earthquake? No problem for those murdering Ba*tards..

Wake up and smell the coffee!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for trolling by quoting whole post of mine .. But fact is its also in "southern United States". So i request you to please remove the long quote or MOD please delete it for me..

will do!

but the Southwest is far away from Mississippi and Tennessee !

the article says this by the way:

The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South- Midwestern United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government.

good find and interesting theories!

there are other faults in the S.W.

edit on 12-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think the government is behind all this "the government did it with HAARP" Bull#. what better way to keep people afraid then to have all the chumps believing that the government has the power to control the planet through weather, earthquakes, tsunamis etc.

The control is all about FEAR, not about what they are actually capable of.

Enough already.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Anybody who follows Benjamin Fulford knows that he has a long and accredited history of talking out of his ass.

No claims he ever makes are substantiated. He has actually been caught in many lies before.

I don't really have to prove this with evidence because I don't care if you want to be deceived by a conman. Be my guest and purchase a subscription to his blog.

Lord knows he needs the money, last time he went to Rome for the Black Dragon Society metting with the NWO he had to pay for his flight and accommodations out of pocket! (he claims) Which doesn't make sense, seeing as the Black Dragon Society is supposedly in possesion of billions of dollars and the biggest mafia families, and he works for them....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Actually, there are many reasons to suspect the US government of willfully causing the death and destruction of the people of another country. They are doing it regularly to their own people so what would keep them from causing destruction amd death on people of another country. As for their purpose. I would say look up agenda 21, protocols of learned elders of zion, northwoods just to name a few.

That being said, I had given some thought to this being a HAARP event and I do not discount that. However, there are other factors that could have been involved. That would be the earths alignment with elenin and planets. This time I feel what is happening in our solar system is having a great effect to our events on earth.

What is very possible is because of the unique happenings with the solar system HAARP took advantage of this high energy to produce this supercharged quake. I do not doubt they have the capability to produce earthquakes(had it for several years now) but the magnitude I feel was certainly amplified.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
sigh
Even Rense didn't want Fulford to go there.
Fulford was putting down the guy from Syzrgy guy, who like Piers Corbin uses
the solar lunar connection to make very accurate predictions that the mainstream can't match.

In case you haven't noticed:
Fulford is questionable at best.

PS
of course when I see an earth quake in
Iran
in a town called
Bam...
well, that was Haarpe for sure.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So who is this bloke Benajim Fullford and why is he an expert on HAARP?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that it was HAARP. The NWO is trying to cut the population down to 20% of what it is now, so what better way to cut down the population than to attempt to destroy the 11th biggest city in the world? Seems very possible to me.

And if the earthquake wasn't bad enough, the crazy tsunami that followed was bad, as was the crazy nuclear explosion, too much going on to be completely 'natural'. I'm pretty positive that this is the work of the NWO.

If it's not the work of the NWO, then it's just natural, and most likely has to do with the climate change that the world will be going through in 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

He may as well say that cornflakes caused it. They can't. HAARP has no effect on the earth.

oO

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
it is amazing,japan is one of the most frequent earth quake country in the world,also this earth quake is serious,but japanese has long been customary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join