It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sensing a minor pole shift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
hi all, this has been on my mind for a while and i cant find anything on the internet to do with these strange feelings ive been getting in my head/brain

ok so ill be at work or doing whatever im doing when im awake and all of a sudden ill get this "dropout" feeling in my mind, kinda like a slight "buzzzzz" or as im being "detached" from a magnetic force. these usually last a quick 1 second but ive had a few that have lasted over 10 seconds, than it kinda feels like "you've come back down to earth" bizare. now a few of my friends and my self have had this feeling all at the same time when i pointed it out one evening, and we had a quick talk about it.
but came to no conclusion, so im chucking this one out there, maybe im sensing some change in the earths magnetic field or earths core or something, i dont know. anybody else feel this?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I just came from youtube. I put in Nibiru planet x pole shift, etc., and I saw one vid after another, of people catching this big round thing rounding the sun. It is difficult, because of it's too close proximity. I was listening to a guest the first hour on coasttocoast. who said, once that thing becomes visible to the naked eye, you will have ( I think it was something like 17 weeks ) for ( my take, TSTHTF ) He also said the government has purchased a billion dollars worth of MREs so far.

If "planet X" makes a drive-by, it is affecting and will affect, gravity and the planet's spin and polarity, I'm NO scientist or meteorologist, but how could such an event not?

Your symptoms are probably your sensitivities picking up on this, that is what it sounds like to me. I have been nearly immobile with lethargy all day, it felt like a drug. NO reason for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
you're just spending too much time on here mate...no poleshift is imminent

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have felt it too!
feels like the ground kinda gives way. Happens to me at work. Ben happening off and on for about a year + now.
Freaked me out the first day it started happening. I thought it was vertigo. But doc checked my ears. no.

And then it wouldn't happen for a while.
But about a two weeks ago, it's started again. It's a second of disorientation. weird. I wonder what we are feeling? Maybe something to do with magnetisphere?
Anyway, just letting you know your not alone.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
ok thanks for the replies guys. im gonna start recording the date and time its happens and ill post when they happen and how long for and see if anyone else has sensed it around the same time. peace out

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have no idea what to believe when it comes to this poleshift stuff anymore.

I do recall that apparent whitehouse caller to the alexjones show though, who stated about a poleshift occurring on the 15th of March.

Not saying this was true, but with everything happening recently, I am a little freaked out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
I have no idea what to believe when it comes to this poleshift stuff anymore.

I do recall that apparent whitehouse caller to the alexjones show though, who stated about a poleshift occurring on the 15th of March.

Not saying this was true, but with everything happening recently, I am a little freaked out.

yeh i no what you mean. id rather not take any chances and be as smart as i can about it, i live right on the coast and i have next week off (lol), so im taken the dogs for a camping trip 1 hour inland and about 100 metres ( 300 feet ? ) up on a range, just in case.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Holy *&%# I forgot about that caller's warning --date-- ....... Poor Dave, all he had to endure, just trying to sound the bell.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Indeed. I am praying that we have seen the last of it, and nothing more before the 15th. I wish I could shake this feeling that it isn't quite over yet though.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

I haven't noticed anything.. In any case, I don't think a pole shift would be immediate - I'm pretty sure it would be gradual. Seeing as we don't really sense the earth's magnetic field like most other animals do I doubt we would be able to sense any changes in it without trying though.

It's kind of a vague way of describing a feeling, can you not be a bit more specific than 'detached from a magnetic force' 'buzzz' and 'youve come back down to earth'? Not to be rude, were you guys intoxicated at the time? I just don't quite get what you're going for.. maybe weightlessness? I dunno, I haven't noticed anything anyway. But fair enough, I sincerely would like to know more about the sensation in more detail before I come to any conclusions.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by 1beerplease

I haven't noticed anything.. In any case, I don't think a pole shift would be immediate - I'm pretty sure it would be gradual. Seeing as we don't really sense the earth's magnetic field like most other animals do I doubt we would be able to sense any changes in it without trying though.

It's kind of a vague way of describing a feeling, can you not be a bit more specific than 'detached from a magnetic force' 'buzzz' and 'youve come back down to earth'? Not to be rude, were you guys intoxicated at the time? I just don't quite get what you're going for.. maybe weightlessness? I dunno, I haven't noticed anything anyway. But fair enough, I sincerely would like to know more about the sensation in more detail before I come to any conclusions.

hey mate thanks for your time and response. i tried to explain it as best i could but ill have another go. but before i do, as you said in the above post quote " I'm pretty sure it would be gradual"...... thats how i feel it ( or whatever 'it' is ) ok so like im thinking they are 'minor' shifts lasting 1 second through to 10 seconds. i might get them once a week, maybe twice. ive had one twice in one day.

ok now to describe this feeling i get. which is obviously hard to interpret.

so have you ever worn earplugs all put your fingers to your ears and blocked all the sound out and you can hear in your head a buzz, or as i like to think of it the electrical signals going through your brain, if not at night time when your in bed and everything is dead quite around you, grab some ear plugs and put them in your ears and listen to your brains electrical signals. this is kinda similar to what i experience only its more intense and much 'louder' it literally feels as if im being "tuned" to a certain frequency and when that frequency is found i feel normal again. im trying my best to come up with another way to explain but its really hard. hope this helps, peace

and no i wasnt at any of the times drunk or on drugs
edit on 13-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join