It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Terror. Recent murder in Itamar of a family of 5

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You Sir are a racist bigot. To suggest that all Palestinian people would gladly commit such a horrible act, of murdering children in their sleep, and to gain stars for such a comment, really shows how biggoted and up your own arse you are.

Might as well just call them all coloured savages and be honest about your racist views.

This site is abot denying ignorance, not promoting it.

If you have more evidence that this was commited by an Arab, rather than simply your blatantly racist opinion, then please present said evidence. Even the IDF don't seem to have any evidence so have resorted to using thug tactics instead. They are not even sure that the killer is still in Awarta.

The Israeli police have now held Awarta under seige for weeks:

Village remains under siege weeks after settlement murders

They beat up old woman and innocent men, they destroy furniture, they detain people with no trial and no evidence. Do they and you actually think that this is how they will catch the killer (if the person is even still in Awarta)? What is the benefit of holding a village in seige, not allowing people that already live in poverty to go to work, ransacking their homes and beating them up. That's not gonna find any killer but it is gonna piss quite a few people off.

But i guess in your eyes police brutality is probably ok as long as it's against an arab who are all potential killers anyway so deserve it

So they repay a disgustinly horrible crime with disgustingly horrible crimes. People with biggoted views like you are just as bad as those on the other side that glorify the Itamar murders. You are all racist extremeists.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Itamar mass murders was not the worse in Israel's history. The Oshrenko family murders beat it by 1 more victim. 2 of the victims were infants. Like the Itamar murders it was committed by using a knife. The killer was a Russian immigrant, Damian Karlik. Not all murderers are Palestinians.

Fired waiter confesses to brutal murders

Wife sent to prison for being a passive accomplice

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Haven't I already destroyed debka as a source.

Wired.com's Noah Shachtman wrote in 2001 that the site "clearly reports with a point of view; the site is unabashedly in the hawkish camp of Israeli politics," adding that Debka had partnered with the right-wing news site WorldNetDaily for a weekly subscription product.[3] Yediot Achronot investigative reporter Ronen Bergman states that the site relies on information from sources with an agenda, such as neo-conservative elements of the US Republican Party, "whose worldview is that the situation is bad and is only going to get worse," and that Israeli intelligence officials do not consider even 10 percent of the site's content to be reliable.[1] Cornell Law professor Michael C. Dorf calls Debka his "favorite alarmist Israeli website trading in rumors."[4]

link

This is not only old news which has been reported, but there has been no proof that this was an act of Islamic extremism. If it was commited by Palestinians then I condemn the actions. But please don't use this Isreali propoganda website as a source of information.

edit on 11-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
news.xinhuanet.com...

The most moral army in the world? Yeah right! besides being criminal this is un necessary harrasment. But so typical of the IDF.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

BREAKING NEWS Two guys from the village of Awarta have confessed to killing this family. Too bad Israel doesn't have the death penalty!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

NOW all those who alleged fellow Jews and Asian workers murdered this family.....

STEP UP because you all should be named and shamed for the pathetic morons you are

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I can confirm your statement B'Tselem the Israelie Centre for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, has confirmed and condemned that it was Palestinians who carried out the murder. However the question remains, what is the relevance of race? We do not yet know if the attacks were personal.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

First of all whats with the name calling? Try and stay civilized! Second the argument has been NO ONE should automatically assume when the murder of a Jew happens it was a Palestinian. Third, there were reports in Israeli newspapers that the IDF arrested Asian workers. Everyone is happy these animals were caught.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

One more final thought old buddy.

Arresting hundreds for detention and interrogation is rediculous! most of the interrogations could have been done during daytime hours without disrupting the lives of the innocent. I wonder how you would respond if a murder of a non Jew were committed in a Jewish neighborhood of New York and the police forced entry to all the Jewish homes, dragged people out of bed in their night clothes destroying their property and taking them to a detainment center for interrogation. I for one would be just as outraged as I was when the IDF did this exact thing to the people of Awarta as any decent person would be.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I, as I'm sure everyone will be glad that the murderers have been identified. The description of the events given seem bizarre, a bunch of folk walking about a secure area taking guns and other stuff, shooting somebody, running away, coming back, stabbing a baby, and leaving two other kids unharmed. And apparantly all thought up a few hours before

It's hard to think whether the motive was sectarian or simply a oportunistic robbery gone ary. If truly sectarian surely they would have killed everyone. Will we ever know.

The thoroughness and determination of the Israeli investigators seems to have paid off on this occassion, it's just a pity they don't apply the same fervour when looking into criminal acts comitted by the IDF. This is where the problems arise if they are not seen to act fairly and equal handed in all cases.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

You want me to stay civilized on this thread because quite afew of you condemed Jews and Asian workers for committing this murder when I outrightly told you all - these murders were clearly committed by "palestinians", probably because I kept up with all developments of the case while none of you did. Try that!

I am yet to hear any of you condeming these "palestinian" scum murderers

Perhaps next time you won't be so quick to condem.....but I hardly doubt it because you are what you are.

You can talk all you like, fact is, because of the actions taken by IDF and Police raiding this particular village of people they found the culprits!
edit on 17-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Leaving two kids unharmed? Just as well I watched the developments.....

one of the small boys was asleep in a room the murderers missed going in to and the eldest sister, a 12 year old, arrived home around midnight from a camp and found her family dead.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The link given says:

While leaving the home once more, the suspect noticed that there were more children but apparently figured that he was running out of time. The lives of Roi Fogel, 8, and Yishai Fogel, 2, were spared.

have you got a different version of events ?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Screw it, not worth it.....
edit on Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:55:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The seed for this violence was planted 28 years ago.

The Itamar settlement was built in 1983 on properties of Awarta 's residents.

West Bank village

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Treatment of innocent villagers like this needs to be condemmed as well.

lets see if the ziobots do so. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

My friend you are misinformed, he was not the prime minister at the time, but the leader of the opposition. That's one error on your part.

Second, out of the 1500 the vast majority were NOT children, despite what you have been spoonfed.

Third, in a war, civilians die, I am not sure ANYONE of you have set foot in a place like Gaza... but it's very densely packed... and they wired the entire place to blow and kill troops... so, when a civilian dies in a war, even after all attempts have been made to warn them, it's the fault of the civilian themselves or those are are controlling them (i.e. Hamas - who are the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT!)

The Israeli army actually CALLED those people at home and warned them about impending attacks...

I have served in the Israeli army, I have firsthand knowledge of these things - YOU do not. Are there bad apples? yes, of course there are, but they are dealt with, the % are not more or less then any other army I guess...

This is just sad to read.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am so glad they have caught these scumbags! Although, their mother is claiming she's an alibi for one of them and her son's confession was extracted using torture:

Itamar murder suspects 'confessed under torture'

And now Mrs Fogel's Dad, who is a Rabbi, now calls for 'ethnic cleansing' of all arabs from the West Bank. Nazi rabbi's can get right tae feck. This guy sounds like a loony!

Itamar Rabbi Calls for Ethnic Cleansing

So i guess the ones to really lose out here are, of course, the Fogel family that lost their lives in a horrific way, may G_d rest their souls.

And also the Palestinian people of Awarta who have already had land stolen from them, condemned the murders from day one, were still held under seige for weeks, have already had revenge attacks on them from Jewish settlers, and now are set to have more land stolen from them now that an extension of the settlement has been approved.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

I stand corrected about Netanyahooooo ..... did he condemn operation Cast Lead ? I must have missed that.

Ok so not all 1500 deaths were children, I don't remember saying they were, but as you know so much please tell us how many were children.

I take it you are ok with IDF lobbing bombs (white phosphor at that) into built up areas, but presumably be critical of anyone lobbing any sort of missile into Israel ? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I love how you blame civilians for getting themselves killed. Bloody stupid civilians eh, haven’t got a clue. It should be compulsory to learn soldering for everyone then this sort of thing just wouldn't happen.

Oh about the IDF dealing with bad apples, can you remind everyone how many bad apples have been dealt with, lets say since Cast Lead .... I don't know of any.

edit on 18-4-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You're linking a Debka website? Are you serious? lol.

Also, where is the Hamas government statement that the website purports?

If true, terrible, however, I suspect, from the source, and lack of factual evidence, that this is just another Debka article with no grounds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join