It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Terror. Recent murder in Itamar of a family of 5

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Not Surprising, there are no threads keeping Tabs on Palestinian terrorist attacs against Israelis.

Heres a very sickening example that occurred just hours ago, at Itamar, south of Nablus in the so-called west bank (also known as Judea and Samaria, the most ancient and central of Hebrew/Jewish setttlements).

Police report the Palestinian armed with a knife stabbed the mother, father and three children, aged 11, three and a baby of a month at Itamar, south of Nablus, early Saturday. The terrorist had infiltrated the settlement and apparently killed them while they were sleeping. Military and police units are scouring the area for the perpetrator in the Nablus region of the northern West Bank and have set up checkpoints. Hamas Websites hailed the murder as "heroic," without taking responsibility

debka.com...

And this, the ruling government in the PA - Hamas - calls "heroic".

Stabbing children while they sleep.
edit on 12-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Okay, DEBKA?? Really!!?? Okay, how did they identify him as a Palestinian? Terror Alert? If we had A "terror alert" in the US every time there was suspicion of a murder about to take place we would have 10-15k "terror alerts" a year right? Also, that topic was covered in MINORITY REPORT which was a movie. Impossible.
" Israelis murder Palestinians in broad day light." That would be a more realistic headline. Also, I don't condone murder from either.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

first i would like to say OP it is indeed sad that this happend to children and i think its sick , but what about all the Palestinian people that get murdered ? why dont you post some = examples of how this happens almost often?

and how do you know this is certain ? that of witch you post? it sounds more like a psycho killer to me . and i think its more propaganda to me , more hate news to spread ! how about this kind of stuff happening in the USA?

i am just saying what is happening over their is sick on both sides , but i see your thread is really one sided , you must have a vendetta ?

what is your feeling on this issue ? and answer my question with the thought of this kind of stuff happens every day all around the world ,

also can you provide the web-site that stated it was a "Heroic" act ?

edit on 12-3-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

Military and police units are scouring the area for the perpetrator in the Nablus region of the northern West Bank and have set up checkpoints. Hamas

where is the proof he is Palestinian ? if they have not even found the suspect ?

For more than a year, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak acceded to relentless US and European pressure to grant West Bank Palestinians almost unrestricted freedom of movement and generous aid for their economic development as a means of persuading PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas to return to the negotiating table. This policy failed in its purpose while leaving Israelis vulnerable once again to terrorist attacks. Israel's government military policy makers have refrained from redeploying the Israeli military to compensate for declining the Palestinian Authority's counter terror activity, which has been a concomitant of the rising unrest in the Arab world, especially in Egypt. Israeli queries on this to the Americans and British officers running the Palestinian security services have gone unanswered.

how a bout this quote from the same article ? sounds like a false flag to me ,someone is not happy that the US and Uk are running the security force over their .. i am just sayin

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

As Kahane always used to say

"the middleeast is not the middlewest"

Ponder the cultural signifiance of that statement.

Murders of that sort in America, are not motivated by political/religious issues. Whereas in the middleeast the mentality is entirely different. There is a constant culture and attitude of aggression being fomented by Islamic clerics against Jews and Israel. In the Middleast, there is no secondary culture. Islamism dominates, with secularism hanging around the wings, mostly in governments. Ironically though, the governments allow leading clerics to foster an attitude of Jihad and Islamic manifest destinty against the Jews/America and the west

HaAretz - or is this "jewish" source also just a fabrication? Seems like the PA/Hamas/Fatah terrorists have a coomplete license to kill as many Israelis as they like, as long as western idiots with your ignorance believe such things do not occur

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Murders of that sort in America, are not motivated by political/religious issues.

how do you know this was not some psycho that went on a killing spree ?

and by you taking a one sided approach on this situation does not help it out at all , all it does is feed the propaganda ,

Islamism dominates, with secularism hanging around the wings, mostly in governments. Ironically though, the governments allow leading clerics to foster an attitude of Jihad and Islamic manifest destinty against the Jews/America and the west

really ? when where is this happing in America ?

HaAretz - or is this "jewish" source also just a fabrication? Seems like the PA/Hamas/Fatah terrorists have a coomplete license to kill as many Israelis as they like, as long as western idiots with your ignorance believe such things do not occur

deny Ignorance my friend

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

al-Jazeera is carrying it as well as the Sydney Morning Herald. I don't buy Debka, but they seem to be on it this time.

A family is dead. Now, regardless of your political leanings, no one can ever seriously consider the notion that three children - hell, anyone - getting knifed to death in their own beds is acceptable. it's completely unacceptable, and it would be in any case, any situation.

Anyone pretending that this is acceptable, just shut the hell up and go away. Also, anyone pretending that this will excuse killing more people, also shut the hell up and go away.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The child was only 13 years old when murdered by Captain R. They don't give his real name to avoid the furure trials which will hopfully come. When the story originally broke about a year ago I created a thread about it. All the Israeli apologists will now come out of the woodwork to defend the killing as necessary because she MIGHT have been carring a bom, although it was obvious to all except Capt. R that she was just a frightened school girl. NOW, reverse this. Had this been an Israeli school girl killed by a Palestinian what do you think the verdict would be? One might think this is an isolated event but in fact this happens (the killing of innocents) often.

let me play your roll for a second , whats your thoughts on this ? this is from another thread on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

As Kahane always used to say

You might do well to not quote the Israeli version of Nathan Bedford Forrest, dontreally. There's a good reason why even Israel considers the organizations he founded to be terrorists.

Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Anyone pretending that this is acceptable, just shut the hell up and go away. Also, anyone pretending that this will excuse killing more people, also shut the hell up and go away.

are you referring to future posters ? because no one here so far has said anything about this being acceptable ? and what makes you think anyone would think this is right ? so as a wise man once said "Shut the hell up and go away" ? i am just sayen

but on a side note you do have a valid point

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

are you referring to future posters ? because no one here so far has said anything about this being acceptable ? and what makes you think anyone would think this is right ? so as a wise man once said "Shut the hell up and go away" ? yyeeeah no idea what that wise man was thinking their ?

Several years of posting on ATS, and more years' experience on the issue of Israel / Palestine, have taught me that someone will ALWAYS pop up to excuse or justify "their" side comitting a slaughter. And to be honest, you ARE engaging in a "yeah but..." argument here. And having dealt with dontreally before, I know full well that he'd happily do the same.

So really, we can do without people trying to justify mass murders in either directions, don't you agree? Simple enough

edit on 12/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

How do i know? Because the cultural makeup, and milieu in America is FUNDAMENTALLY different than that in Israel.

I will not go to Israel expecting the same motivations that i would find in America.

There is a MASSIVE propaganda campagin being waged, mostly by idiot liberals (useful idiots) and encouraged by Arab strategists that seeks to equate the Palestinian Mentality with the Western mentality, thereby making westerner sympathetic to Palestines.

The Muslim mentality is no more like the western mentality than the mentality of a Chinese slave laboror resembles someone who enjoys human rights, a high paying job and 2 days of rest.

All peoples live under different conditions, and therefore evolve different attitudes towards lifes questions.

First of all, and more to the point, HAMAS applauded this action. Now, a government, THE government in palestine, which encourages and awards acclamation towards the man who committed these attacks is then more than likely to institutionalize a culture that fosters a malicious aggression towards Jews and Israel, which btw MEMRI.org and PalestinianMediaWatch.org have plenty of evidence proving this to be the case. (but often ignored by those infatuated with defending the palestinian cause, regardless of how unjust and basless it actually is. This is the achiles heel of the bleeding heart liberal. Instead of carefully assessing the facts, its moved by emotion, and rhetoric, and pictures).

So because Hamas applauded the act, and continue to endorse acts of terrorism against Israeli citizens, than that more than justifies it being branded a terrorist attack. If for instance Barrack Obama came out an applauded a brutal attack on lets say Iranians, in Tehran.....by a bunch of Americans, than it would be completely reasonable to assume that this attack was politically motivated. The president of your enemy applauded the action. If you have any brain, or sanity left, you would understand such an attack as being an act of guerilla warfare/terrorism.

Does it make Israelis comfortable? Certainly not. It makes them scared - exactly the intention behind terrorism.

Scaring your enemy is the first step in beating him. It lowers their morale, confidence in themselves, their government.. Its a basic tenet of warfare.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hamas only controls Gaza, and is not the "ruling party" of the Palestinian Authority. We know they're crazy jackasses, you don't actually have to belabor that point (especially not when you're quoting Meir Kahane.) Further, palmediawatch and memri are propaganda outlets, prone to heavily skewed outlooks and falsification. What they show is a very cherry-picked selection that is impossible for the viewer to verify. You might as well send a person to stormfront to get information about Israel.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

i do indeed agree with you 100 percent , your words are true my good man , thank you for the clarification

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Why? I own all of Kahanes books. How much have you read of him? Im guessing nothing. Read the Jewish Idea. His views are completely logical and pacifist. There is very little difference, theologically atleast, between Meir Kahane and the founders of the United States.

He was horribly demonized by the Israeli, British and american press. They did a complete Hatchetjob on him. No person was more unfailry vilified than he was.

Why was he regarded as 'bad'? Because he proposed counter-terrorism to deal with terrorism? That the idiotic government of Israel refused to adopt this policy, thus forcing his hand. He knew what this self-restraint Israeli policy towards terrorists would lead to. More concessions until israel was left a sliver of land, and at the point the Arabs could fulfill their prophecy of 'throwing the jews into the sea'.

Kahane was a Rabbi. He spent his first 36 years in Yeshivas, and 8 years as a community Rabbi. If you read his articles from the Jewish press, or any of his books, and than juxtopose that with what the media said about him, you will get a profoundly clear idea of what the media was trying to do to him, and did do to him.

This man was a peaceloving man. His solution to the Arab problem was to take them out of the country to forestall a possible future civil war scenario - which the 1st and 2nd intifada has somewhat fullfilled. And avoid unnecesarry deaths. If opnly civil leaders were as honest as he was!. Instead they preach peace, which always seems to mean the complete opposite. Peace has been spoken about for how long in Israel?

The elite of course want to foster this environment because it works for them politically. The Jews want peace - afterall they have been the most peaceful loving people, to a fault you could say, since their exile. Hence the derisive name "Peacenow". Shalom Achshav. Even when the peace works against them, and against their interests, they still seek it out. This is a symptom unique only to Jews, who are guilty of their own success. They have always been an oppressed people. Unconsciously, this is a form of self destruction.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Theyre taken right out of PA newspapers and TV shows!! How can you say its selective, or cant be verified? Are you saying they Fabricate TV shows that teach little children to blow themselves up? This is straight from Fatah TV.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I don't condone...maybe, maybe I am misunderstanding some posts but I thought I finished my ramble with I don't condone either side killing. Also, I guess a gun is more sanitized as you don't have to be so close to the victim than with a knife? How about a car? If it is true it is sad. But as a famous Israeli Mayor of a midwestern city once said, I paraphrase never waste the opportunity of a good crisis. I wish somebody told Rahm the mideast is not the midwest.

Note 9-11, JFK, Jared Lee Laughner, Native American genocide, I don't know it can go on and on. We have our share of political murdering.
edit on 12-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What a horrible thing to happen, regardless of who done it or why, i hope they catch the person.

This man was a peaceloving man. His solution to the Arab problem was to take them out of the country to forestall a possible future civil war scenario

Supporting separation, apartheid and removal of a particular race of people from a country is definitely not peace loving! That's just one step away from Hitler's solution for the Jewish people.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

because ONLY PALESTINIANS do this kind of thing.

I say hang him high, hang him dry until his very last breath then throw him to the wild vultures out in the desert so that he does'nt get a burial!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Well said Nammu. Problems such as these are problems at a community level I believe, and we all have communities we live in. I hope
It is only through open dialogue and in open societies that we overcome these problems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join