It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget what might happen what could it is happening and i suck at catch phrases this is it people i

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Hey,

I understand that you are freaking just calm down, think, and relax! I too am scared about what this may have triggered, but we have to remain calm. Here are a few tips on how not to lose it. In times of stress I write everything down in my trusty journal, i swear, say horrible things and take it out on my book, watch a movie, any movie but a natural disaster movie, listen to music, go around your house and make list of things you need and thing you have, you might surprise yourself when you find out you are prepared. If you're really freaking out pack a bag and go to a friend's or family members house, usually company of other people can calm you down, well unless they are freaking out, but at least you're not alone! Stay on the internet if you are able to do so. make sure your cell phone is charged anything you need to contact other humans are charged!! In worst case scenario make sure your vehicle, if you have one, has gas in it.Make sure you have water, food, candles, matches, and a flashlight, you never know when you'll need those. I would say to consume alcohol but that is probably not wise as most people drink when stressed and end up drinking too much when something bad happens, so i don't reccomend being intoxicated.

I too live on the East Coast in the USA, and have felt nothing yet, so count your blessings nothing major has happened over here or to anyone of us yet! Just remain clam!! It will be OKAY!!

To the people bashing him, GROW UP!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have to get a tablet computer. That way I can read these posts.

WHILE RUNINGG. HUP TO SEE U LATIR!

Oh yeah, forgot. What we learned in the 60's. Duck and cover. Always works.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
After you had watched the reports of the physicial catastrophe being played out in Japan, did you then watch someone being asked about the financial implications and the magnitude of the two things suddently started to freak you out?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Quit being mean to him...
He has real concerns... he might be a little over the edge about it... still why be mean?

ever see those old movies where there's always the one guy or woman holding his/her head runnning around screaming:
" THE SHIP IS GOINNG DOOOWN WE ARE ALLLLLL GONNA DIE!!" and somebody from the calm group in the back walks over grabs him by the shoulders and giveshim a good slap ! "Knock it off while we figure this out"!
Running around paniced( to where?) doesn't accomplish anything...

Don't you have any m-17a1 gas masks and spare filters in the closet????????? or books on surviving nuclear fallout???food in the basement????
No?
Got a "play station"and a big screen?
Darwin's a bitch aint he..

"fallout":

You are protecting your self from "toxic(radioactive) dust
you want to keep it off you and out of your body.
waterfilter!
wash canned goods-
cans with known clean water before opening.
distance and shielding ( mass between you and it)
Limit outside time follow news on radio/t.v.
heres a good"primer":
www.infomercantile.com...

www.neatorama.com...

edit on 12-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

You and all like you should get as close to the problem as possible and enjoy the flashing lights.

Hopefully your first language isn't English, if it is then god help Man kind.

The problem with this world is we champion retards and ignorant dunce's like yourself.

Jump into the flames

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This was posted in RANT. Whew.

No harm here. Also nothing else that could be deemed as valuable information.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well you need a good trench dug 2x6x6 with a wood platform on the bottom with an excape passage into a nice hill side, using mother nature as a good shielding panic makes for good prepman ship,. than you laugh over false flags and have a few drinks and relax.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Makinit You are wrong. It's ALWAYS the unknown actor that gets killed first. The panicy one is second.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I couldn't read that- could somebody please recap because it sounds serious

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This person is either really terrified, or [ and this is the one I'd bet on ] he's doing this on purpose. The spelling looks intentionally garbled, caps lock off then on. In my opinion, this is a troll gettin' his jollies.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well I'm on the West Coast and it is late afternoon... nothing happening. I think you can rest easy OP

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

IQ test or one of those things where your brain fills in the gaps to make sense?

My braind didnt do so well on this one. My head hurts

Seems like a post from a good while back where some dude and his family hauled butt to the "north 40" to wait the end out.

anyone remember that post?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Take a deep breath.. Count ten and relax.. The world isnt going to end anytime soon.. And TURN OFF then TOSS OUT the television you sound like watched too much american media... *just in case though have a towel handy and remember - DONT PANIC*

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i am sorry for overeacting perhaps but do to the current stste of affairs i only hope everyone sees why i became so aggresive this is no longer a spell typo point out errors affair i hope all are well out there and to us in the US and the world be nice to your neighbors when it does get worse my apologies to the mods i really do hope this dies on the vine like so many other evets in our history But it does seems lol this is the beginning of a very bad time for us all.

Be Well
Triple

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join