It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget what might happen what could it is happening and i suck at catch phrases this is it people i

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Alright, sweetheart. What is happening right now is so much is running through your mind that your fingers can't keep up with all you are trying to say, and it comes out jarbled to the rest of us.
Type one very short sentance at a time. posst as many as you want. Just try and type one sentence at a time.

Help us to make out more of what you are trying to say. I know there is so much coming so fast for you to try and tell us in a mouthful. Take a breath, one sentence at a time. then proceed with another sentence.

Thanks so much for keeping in contact with us. we understand now not to take offense. We are trying to help you slow down a bit.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

AHHHHH RICE LOL u AINT KIDDING my bro buys rice not for survival lets just say it s well hes my bro ill shut up lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

there sleeping lol dude i hate ATS for the i need facts # for gods sake this is a alien website lol come on

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

All I have to say is I HOPE tomorrow comes and you can come back on and say how dumb you feel. I really hope you are wrong about what you are trying to say. Let's pray tomorrow we come back on and have a good laugh AND a nice healthy drink! I will take a double shot...I appreciate one these days LOL

Try and get some sleep (sure it might be hard to do) but we always have to wish eachother well and good rest.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

that star was from me lol thank u guys for helpin mer chil but this is gonns be real real bad lets not get to SAFE in our heads or just forgetful

MAYBE HAARP DID IT LOL MAN IVE BEEN DUMB WITHE BS IVE BELIEVED IN THE PAST!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

AHHHHH THE DOUNBLE SHOT GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!!

TOMMOERROW will come lol spelling geeks out thjere thank u for bein on i dunno some level
peace
TRIPLE

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Don't post whilst you're drunk matey.
I do it sometimes, I must stop.

I was going to stick up for you for getting a bit of flack, but having seen your other posts, I'm now sure you've either had one too many whiskeys or something.

I hate it when people pick up other members grammar, spelling mistakes etc and refuse to acknowledge the message being put across.

edit on 12-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Alright then, this about wraps up my day quite nicely, thank you. My head is spinning but probably not as fast as yours? Try and get some sleep...I know I will. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

DOOODS I DO it ON purpose this is far from an intellectual o wait i said toooooo much but i get u
PEACE AND i have has a drink feel better but am so worried for the geeeese COUNTRY ? i dunno right now the world is kinda EFD and im correcting grammar lol?

BE WE
TRIPLE

otice ui pell mi namee right lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
triplescorpio, may i ask how many adults & children you are currently with?

please try to see that your fear & panic may affect the children, because they may not be able to understand exactly what you're feeling & trying to say

please try to calm your thoughts a little...
for a few minutes, try not to think of what's troubling you, as hard as that may be, try anyway... think back to a previous occasion recently - when you were calm, cool & collected - then try to get yourself towards that state again...

if you fail, try again, keep focusing on trying to do it... it's a technique called "thought-blocking" - where you try to replace anxious/erratic thoughts that disturb you, with calming, controlled thoughts of your choice

keep trying, your mind can only focus on one thing at a time... better to give your mind some focused respite for a short while, then you will hopefully feel more in control

so - give yourself some moments to breath, & clear your head...
it may not resolve the things you're afraid of, but it will enable you to think clearer, & make better decisions on how to handle your situation, especially around your children

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

thanku much
seriously u r a nice individual rest assured my kids r not apart of any paranoia GOD i hope that is all this is for now
radiation sickness is scary and WELL disgusting tune in turn off hope out
TRIPLE..

NEW SUNAMI WAERNING JUST NOW THIS IS DIFFERENT I HOPE WE ALL GET TO KEEP GOIN ON FOR A LONG LONG TIME NO one needs to end in a unseen death no one

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Hey triple, i hear you.

There are alot of people with growing concerns about what's happening in the World right now.

All in all, there's not much you can really do about it.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

u aint kiddin i really usually hate this drama # but i think we r all fd sleep well tonight FOR REAL NO DICKNESS APpLLIED lol freind tomryyyy might really SUCK lol

BE WELL
TRIIPLE

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about the 2012 stuff OP, no one knows for sure and anyone claiming they do from either side of the fence is intellectual pomp and circumstance at best. Even if there is a cyclic cataclysm that befalls mankind, I'm not entirely convinced it's a bad thing. Thos who survive will dig out and start the next cycle, much wiser for the ware and perhaps the fables they tell their grandchildren will be about evil gods who used paper for currency and magic boxes to tell people what to think and how to act, one can hope. Don't spend alot of time worrying about things you can't control, if the earth cracks in half and we hurtle into the cold darkness of space, at least we got to see Drew Barrymore in the peak of her feminine fruition before the end....
www.wallpaperbase.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

sorry luv, i was worrying about how your kids might be affected by your panic...

things are scary right now, i hope you're gonna be ok... take care, & remember the thought-blocking technique for anxiety/paranoia - it CAN work if you keep on keeping on with it

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

cnn said there signs of global movement and for all you nancys im a #ing am kick boxer if you wanna die in the open ENJOY CAPS LOCK ON lol i hope u all can run well!!!!!!!!!

Settle down, Francis. We're in America, no need to kick anyone. If you are feeling a lot of tension get outside and go for a long walk. It will calm your head and dispel your fears. Get out in the air, seriously, it will do you good. The planet Earth is okay, there are just some hiccups sometime. The sun will come up tomorrow, you'll see.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

OMG. Best. Link. Ever.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

OK, I think I have Triple figured out. I hope I can help some OP so dont take this the wrong way please.

His language is a varigated form of piglatin.While hard to read, it is readable.
I think what he has seen is the news cast about the nuclear power plant in Japan which has its rods exposed, and the resulting nuclear fallout that is possible. His mention of the jet stream is a warning against the direction in which the fallout will travel if there is fallout from this. Apparently he saw the same South Asian report I did where a woman was talking to her husband who was at the plant via sat phone. Apparently she can no longer reach him for whatever reason.

There is a post on ATS about the rods being exposed supposedly via twitter. under Breaking news topics-I did not embed the link so take a look at it maybe.

sounds as though he is very scared, and I dont blame him. I worked in a nuclear plant for a shut down once many years ago, I spent all of my time in the same room as the rod cooling pool. Also had to have my head shaved once on the way out because they couldnt find the minute radiation partical that was stuck in my hair. Tricky stuff radiation.
Atleast this is what I can figure out he is saying, Plus we have the crust shifts associated with this large of an earth quake, and the associated tsunamis. Its all merged to put him in a panic.

We might pay attention to his warnings, he may have access to news we dont.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This thread really strikes me as WTF? Yet, I am intrigued by the writing style and want it used on every news story, on every news paper the world over!

Just imagine reading about something as simple as a blizzard hitting the west coast.

now i see me white snow evrywher n i know my cat sleeps but cant i get shovl in shed i has it spoon but cant scoop worth #! flakes falling yelling at i know is sound CRZY AND USE XDPS WHN EXITD but snow here is now! Maynaize expired no bread my sammich needs it can't get store in snow now FREEKOUT CPS NGAIN SPOON BROKE CAT EATING OWN FEET RED DWARF NEEDZ FOOD BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... that needs to be the new writing standard for American news reports.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join