It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget what might happen what could it is happening and i suck at catch phrases this is it people i

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Am I supposed to run? Heck, guess I'll just go outside for a smoke. Tried the telescope for a while, but clouded back up on me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by triplereiki

cnn said there signs of global movement and for all you nancys im a #ing am kick boxer if you wanna die in the open ENJOY CAPS LOCK ON lol i hope u all can run well!!!!!!!!!

Well then why don't you post the cnn report that you saw so that we have some kind of idea of where you are coming from.

What exactly is a &%$&ing am kick boxer. Are you saying you work out in the morning, or is it opposite of fm kick boxing.

Listen, no need for threats mr kick boxer, and your not going to beat anyone up in person while on the web. Just give us the facts and what you saw to avoid any more puns at your banter.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
global movement...

meaning that the entire earth's crust is moving... and that super earth quakes will soon be happening all over the place... well I dont know if its true or not... i havent felt anything here... but i must say... that would be scary as hell

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

cnn said there signs of global movement and for all you nancys im a #ing am kick boxer if you wanna die in the open ENJOY CAPS LOCK ON lol i hope u all can run well!!!!!!!!!

hey falla. I never posted anything to rile you up, so what is up with that above quote and reply?
My name, BTW is not nancy, and I am also avid martial artist (among other things).
Now, can you share with us what your thread is about and what has caused you to be so upset?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Im so far from the panic nilly you notive they interlude with IE SPELLING i am scared paniced r what evwevr bur people take the good dam reptillias with CAUTION lol this is rel people THE JET STREAM yes please bring the info WHO EVR great TS symposionist WATCH if there was A bigger CAP button i would use it i m JUST glad globaly i am as far a way as posssible this isnt gonna be a ood world when we wake up tommorrow EST tine or whtever watch hide or i dont know either there is no calming i hpe i am so wrong i look stupid BUT that is ot the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will edit for spelling like an idiot like veryone else with the magic smart spell check later forget your dis gression and listen close its there and happening ??????????
edit on 12-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I'm not finding anything online. Can someone post whatever he is talking about if they find it. Could be a CNN reporter spouting out speculation without solid facts. I don't think we have had enough time pass or other earthquakes since yesterday to make such a determination yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

I dont have very good access to news in a timely matter due to my dial up...

he mentioned that there is something going on with the jet stream, just then

anyone find any oddities with the jet stream?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Im sorry i love everyone whether im a dick or not dont be fooled it reslly is nothing more then i care and am scared for us in the DARK dont take my paniced words for attack it seems well i dont know but its about to let us kinow its real NAme WHAT EVER THAT IS..............

spelling spelling spelling

IM NOT PREPARED AND REGRET THAT VERY MUCH MAYBE THAT S MY APPRENT IGNORANCE BUT AT LEAST IM WITH MY FAMILY BROTHER WIFE ECT HIGHER GROUND BUT # IM ON THE COAST!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow...I had a hard time reading your thread. Could you perhaps edit it and clean it up for easier reading? I'd really like to hear what you're trying to say. Slow down a bit and work your sentences for easier reading. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

THE FIGHTER QOUTE WAS JUST TO SAY I DONT WEAR A TIN FOIL HAT HOLY # COME ON!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
HONESTLY all i want to say is when we wake up and it s two inches further along i would like to have walked a few feet

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

r u in science class im worried about uus all!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

omg i god i care about u lol!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

not bein a dick i really do care your all my freinds im really worried and dont want us thinking evrting is ok it really is a conspiracy of how they THE news OR gov is treating us..........

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Are you referring to the report on CNN discussing Japan moving 8ft off the gps grid? It also discusses the earth shifting off its axis, is this what you are referring to?

www.cnn.com...

This is all I am able to come up with. I don't think you need to hide with your family being on the east coast. I think you need to be strong for them and reassure them that it is going to be alright, because it is. This stuff has been happening from the creation of planet earth, so nothing new is happening.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
triplescorpio...

dude I can read what your typing... but i'm not making very much sense out of it!

Who is about ready to tell us their name?

What was the about being two inches further?

stop a second and breathe and try to write more coherent posts...

i'm not picking on you, I defended you a few posts back... but please be clearer...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

my wife and i have agreed we are in the middle running would be dumb but inland is being considered my brother is reaponsible ARMY not shakin and is with me dont be stupid and listen i hate the sheep sayin but dont be ONE do your thing PEOPLE and well HOPEFULLY we can all watch FAMILY GUY for years to come lol

edit on 12-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

im totally not ON u i do apprciate you please just get im sacred for us all its everything the 2012 nonsense i finally dismmised coming in true i duno peace man

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

ahhhh I gotcha bro... Its cool... look just take it easy and prepare the best you can with what time you have...

If its going to happen it will happen... Love your family, spend time with them... try to find peace inside yourself...

I dont know if 2012 events are actually coming true or not... but i have been preparing for quite some time now... just in case... expect the worst, hope for the best.

Buy Rice lots of rice its cheap and will keep for years... and bulk food is ALWAYS a good thing to have

Peace and Safety be with you Triplescorpio!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i am gonna go smoke i hope i wake up and sound like a dick i have a #ed up way of bein right sorrry i scare dfereaked out or other lol............ i love ATS and everyone here i argue for fun USUALLY but this is different i hope its not
but the half ass news has told me im right peace everyone i will shut up now

be well
TRIPLE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join