It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget what might happen what could it is happening and i suck at catch phrases this is it people i

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Te lady from the nuclear power plant this mornings husband no longer responds satellite phone mensions of wild weather in america it makes trunoble IE RUSSIA I CANT SPELL FOR # ! look like a child this is so the time to find a hole and hide i am out in the open but i will find a way to run soon i am with my brothers family currently with mt two children how ever i have been telling my wife for three weeks we may be here for a reason i am always right in the end but i even get sick of hearing my own ridiculous BS this is it pepple dont let the gov lie to you dont let strong minds lie to you if this news is true and accurate this is the beginning of the #ing end of all the # we love the sensors HERE please take mercy im not a COOOKK or PSYCHO let the people run to what ever whole while they can HOLY # WHAT I JUST SAW ON THE NEWS MADE MY HEAD COLD AND I DONT CARE IF I LOOK CRAZY i know what it really means we are alll # D .

THANK U ATS BUT YOUR SENSOR SHIP IS NOT GOOD HERE I KNOW YOUR MANAGEMENT HAS SAID OTHER WISE BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT DAY THE NUCLEAR FALL OUT IS HAPPENING THERE IS NO CONTINGENCY AND ITS IS NOT OVER WE ARE #ED AND IM ON THE EAST COAST I LOVE THIS SITE CAUSE OF ITS FREEDOM AND HAVE TOLD A FEW OF MY FAMILY THAT I NEVER THogUHT I WOULD ADMIT I EVEN BELONG TO ATS THE NEWS SAYS OTHER FAULTS ARE BECOMING ACTIVE HOLY # #ING GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE THE PLANET MOVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do what you can now in your HEAD

I hopr to be around soon Good luck every one i hope i look stupid for this

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So in other words "RUN".
slightly confused

+106 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow, sounds like you need a drink. I will hate to see you when things actually go bad. Its an earthquake and yes a nuclear power plant was involved. Settle down and stop yelling; you see that little button on the left of your keyboard, it says "caps lock", turn it off.

Settle down, go outside, and get some fresh air. It is going to be alright.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
The nuclear reactor in Japan has gone kablooey and will make Chernobyl look minuscule. We're all dead so I hastily suggest to Run Run Run. Oh by the way I am slightly perturbed by the expletive censors here despite understanding the reason for them, however I i implore you to understand why I am swearing like a sailor. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. PS. I think I'll be back, golly I will look foolish if I do eh wot!

I think I fixed it for you.

But at least I'll die with a giggle..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Calm down MF!
Take a chill pill and relax. Enjoy the ride!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Don't worry, you do.

And btw. That made NO sense.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Te lady from the nuclear power plant this mornings husband no longer responds satellite phone mensions of wild weather in america it makes trunoble IE RUSSIA I CANT SPELL FOR # ! look like a child this is so the time to find a hole and hide i am out in the open but i will find a way to run soon i am with my brothers family currently with mt two children how ever i have been telling my wife for three weeks we may be here for a reason i am always right in the end but i even get sick of hearing my own ridiculous BS this is it pepple dont let the gov lie to you dont let strong minds lie to you if this news is true and accurate this is the beginning of the #ing end of all the # we love the sensors HERE please take mercy im not a COOOKK or PSYCHO let the people run to what ever whole while they can HOLY # WHAT I JUST SAW ON THE NEWS MADE MY HEAD COLD AND I DONT CARE IF I LOOK CRAZY i know what it really means we are alll # D .

THANK U ATS BUT YOUR SENSOR SHIP IS NOT GOOD HERE I KNOW YOUR MANAGEMENT HAS SAID OTHER WISE BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT DAY THE NUCLEAR FALL OUT IS HAPPENING THERE IS NO CONTINGENCY AND ITS IS NOT OVER WE ARE #ED AND IM ON THE EAST COAST I LOVE THIS SITE CAUSE OF ITS FREEDOM AND HAVE TOLD A FEW OF MY FAMILY THAT I NEVER THogUHT I WOULD ADMIT I EVEN BELONG TO ATS THE NEWS SAYS OTHER FAULTS ARE BECOMING ACTIVE HOLY # #ING GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE THE PLANET MOVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do what you can now in your HEAD

Ok I read half this and I think we need to have an IQ test to be able to post new threads.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks Badwolf.
Now I know to grab my gasmask instead of my foil hat.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
First, it is quite difficult to understand what you are trying to say. Take a moment to calm yourself, and try to tell what is going on. Did you see something that got you whizzed out? You sound panicked. Try and calm a moment and write what you can so we can try and understand what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Hahaha...FREAK OUT SON!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
Wow, sounds like you need a drink. I will hate to see you when things actually go bad. Its an earthquake and yes a nuclear power plant was involved. Settle down and stop yelling; you see that little button on the left of your keyboard, it says "caps lock", turn it off.

Settle down, go outside, and get some fresh air. It is going to be alright.

LMFAO.....I guess because of my profession I dont get all excited over stuff anymore. But now if the sky was falling. I might! but only because I always tell people to calm down its not like the sky is falling...lol sooooooo should I run, orrrr fix a sandwich? * im gonna need some chips with this*

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Quit being mean to him...
He has real concerns... he might be a little over the edge about it... still why be mean?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Now what did you see?
We need to know... Share with us please.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
wow thanks, i needed a good dose of gobbledegook to chill out... now i'm sorted, you want me to return the favour?

seriously, if you ARE for real, i hope you DO manage to CHILL... there's CHILDREN around you, & that kinda behaviour's exactly NOT what they're gonna need from you!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!...No seriously, everybody in this forum is going to be dead in less than 100 years...That's my prediction!!!! Write it down and print it - we got some books to sell.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

cnn said there signs of global movement and for all you nancys im a #ing am kick boxer if you wanna die in the open ENJOY CAPS LOCK ON lol i hope u all can run well!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

the guy is obviously very disturbed by something he saw on the news. Maybe it hit a nerve with him. Those of you who claim that you cannot understand what he is trying to say...come on...you know what he's saying. To begin with, he admits that he cannot spell very well, and on top of that he is understandably upset. Perhaps pushed over the edge a bit. We've all been there at one time or another. Maybe not on ATS, but yes, we've all been there. So stop ridiculing him.

TS - try to calm yourself a bit. Yes, it's alot to take in at one time. Many changes are happening, some too quickly for most of us. More are probably on the way as well. You certainly do not want to be known as the guy who couldn't keep it together....you know, the guy who ultimately is the 1st to go in all the movies.

Who knows where this is going to leave us. Tomorrow is another day...mankind will continue to exist. Unfortunately it will go on a few hundred or thousand less than yesterday, but it will continue none-the-less.

As a neighbor (NJ) I understand your sense of urgency. We do not do things laid-back in the northeast. Still, take a breath and gather yourself. It will be ok.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maybe he's upset and got panicked because of the nuclear reactor in Japan.

Hey fella, try and keep your head at least for your kids. I can't promise you things are going to be alright, but I can't say things are going to be great either. You have to take one thing at a time, and keep your family in mind most---that also means keep your strength together.

Folks, please be kind. sometimes so much happens, that every now and then there is only so much people can take in the midst of things. Try to have a bit of compassion. Let's try and calm this person down a bit and see what has gotten the panic mode up and runnin.

Advice to you, is just be prepared for things that could happen, and try to have some kind of plan. As we all should do just for safetys sake.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join