It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Collective Anonymous To Release Documents Proving Bank Of America Committed Fraud This Monday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

After Julian Assange crashed and burned in his threat to release documents that expose fraud at Bank of America, many thought he had been only bluffing, and that BofA is actually clean. Not so fast. A member of the hacker collective Anonymous, which singlehandedly destroyed "hacker defense" firm HB Gary, who goes under the handle OperationLeakS "is claiming to be have emails and documents which prove "fraud" was committed by Bank of America employees, and the group says it'll release them on Monday"

Well it may appear that the BoA leaks are legit. There is a teaser email included and this may have some repercussions. Many on ATS doubt or even question the abilities or purpose of Anonymous but I personally feel the HBGary incident was a starting point. People wanting the bankers outed may get their chance here but even when exposed they would likely suffer very little.

src

brill

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Would be very interesting nonetheless too see what mischeif and lies thier up too. even if nothing happens..people will know, and go elsewhere hopefully hurting thier business. as with life the key is to learn and move on..smae should be done with evil corporate money laundering banks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Bye bye Bank of America!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
lol i couldnt agree more. prank of america hope all their banks are swallowed up witht he CEo from massive earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well well well I may yet love anon again. If it werent for the tragidy in Japan and the coming nuclear meltdown I would celebrate this.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Rather than dividing ourselves based on our personal feelings about Anonymous, let's all just keep the bigger picture in mind. These corrupt banks are the bad guys.

I could care less about WHO exposes them, as long as they do get exposed. Forget about the messenger, let's wait and let these emails and documents speak for themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
Rather than dividing ourselves based on our personal feelings about Anonymous, let's all just keep the bigger picture in mind. These corrupt banks are the bad guys.

I could care less about WHO exposes them, as long as they do get exposed. Forget about the messenger, let's wait and let these emails and documents speak for themselves.

Agreed, don't shoot the messenger. Anon is regarded as child-like and unproductive. So long as the banks are fully exposed that is of more relevance. While there have been a few arrests and investigations the banks are for the most part untouchable and more importantly unaccountable.

brill

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I guess we'll see just how damaging these facts will be on Monday. I surely hope they aren't some vague emails or half witted reports someone dragged out of a dumpster!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

If I was Goldman Sachs, I'd buy the Hacking Group, then contact JP Morgan to tell them about this really hot product they can sell. JP Morgan get lots of Investors, keeps some of the $$$ and passes the rest to Sacks. Sacks, then secretly hedges the Hacking Group to Fail at 1 Quadillion to one with BofA. Then secretly supplies the Hackers with false Information, so the Hacking Group Fails.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by brill

If I was Goldman Sachs, I'd buy the Hacking Group, then contact JP Morgan to tell them about this really hot product they can sell. JP Morgan get lots of Investors, keeps some of the $$$ and passes the rest to Sacks. Sacks, then secretly hedges the Hacking Group to Fail at 1 Quadillion to one with BofA. Then secretly supplies the Hackers with false Information, so the Hacking Group Fails.

+1 - nice comment.

The sad thing is I don't think they care if they are fully exposed, I mean they have already been exposed before and nothing happened - hell all their buddies are in Obama's presidency anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have been hearing this for at least 6 months,
first by Assange and now by Anon.

This is just a blackmail card used against
BOA whenever Soros wants BOA to do
something it refuses to do.

It is financial blackmail.

If they wanted to actually help,
it would have been released
eons ago.

It's also weird that Assange and Anon