It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!! people need to CHILL OUT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
japan suffered an unfortunate natural disaster... or, HUGE EARTHQUAKE hits JAPAN causing TSUNAMI, COULD MAKE YELLOWSTONE ERUPT! SOMONE PREDICTED THIS!! TSUNAMI GOING TO HIT WEST COAST!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
seriously, can't news just be news and not be over exaggerated, worst case scenario news? the earthquake was huge, yes... and now the world is about to end? and 2012 is coming early? oh, it must be nibiru right? or wait, the moon is nibiru? wait, wasn't comet elinin nibiru? looks like the predicted pole shift is correct... fema is gettin stuff ready, must be the end of the world as we know it...

ATS, stop with the nonsense OKAY!? oh, ps: nobody can predict the future..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binky21
oh, ps: nobody can predict the future..

They sure can. I predict that someone will make a post right after mine.

Watch ---->>

edit on 11-3-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Shows how much you know... The Annunaki can see the future because they have timeships.

That's why there was a UFO in the pyramid.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

oh, ps: nobody can predict the future..

They sure can. I predict that someone will make a post right after mine.

Watch ---->>

edit on 11-3-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

OMG!

You are psycho!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Wait... Hold on a sec...

fema is gettin stuff ready

Do you mean to tell me that Fema is behind this whole thing and that's why they were buying the MRE's?

Hold on, I have to go make a thread about that....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

japan suffered an unfortunate natural disaster... or, HUGE EARTHQUAKE hits JAPAN causing TSUNAMI, COULD MAKE YELLOWSTONE ERUPT! SOMONE PREDICTED THIS!! TSUNAMI GOING TO HIT WEST COAST!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
seriously, can't news just be news and not be over exaggerated, worst case scenario news? the earthquake was huge, yes... and now the world is about to end? and 2012 is coming early? oh, it must be nibiru right? or wait, the moon is nibiru? wait, wasn't comet elinin nibiru? looks like the predicted pole shift is correct... fema is gettin stuff ready, must be the end of the world as we know it...

ATS, stop with the nonsense OKAY!? oh, ps: nobody can predict the future..

I agree, The worst part of all of the new threads after a natural disaster is what could of or did cause it. Like this earthquake, Was caused by HAARP or the NAAPC or AARP the list goes on and on. Natural disasters have been happening since day 1. Just stop people. Crap now I am a disinfo agent.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
really?are you sayin' the moon is nibiru and elenin has two moons,that means nibiru has how many moons?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Crap now I am a disinfo agent.

lol, I choked on my doritos when I read that.

I think everyone fails to realize that bad/imaginary info is disinfo too.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wait...you're here on a top rated conspiracy website, where the posters live for the next extraordinary and unexplainable occurrence, where some covert psychiatric think tank cooks up another clever plot, or just any average paranoid joe can spin up bugaboos in the shadows and whip us into a frenzy, where some of us have been waiting for YEARS for true doom to arrive...we've waded through post after post of aliens, galactic tsunamis, wild wandering planets no one ever seems to see, totally normal atmospheric phenomenon that no one can seem to do a smidgen of research to truly identify, end-time gurus with moon-eyed followers, new-age freekazoids and religious nutcases...and we finally get a real, live juicy bit of DOOM that we can sink our teeth into...and you want us to freaking CALM down!?

NEVER!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

Hello! I enoyed that!! I'm new here, making some posts, and what not. I say, let em go. Just because I think something is silly or trivial dosn't mean it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Chill dude, you've been a member for a couple months. Many of us have been here for years...

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life. There's a time you got to go and show
You're growin' now you know about
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.

When the world never seems
to be livin up to your dreams
And suddenly you're finding out

new topics

top topics

join