It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to Think about in the Far East.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Forgive my grammar, I am lazy and jaded when it comes to writing these days.

We all understand 3.11.11 Was a very bad day for Japan, it is in a state of emergency as we speak. It has the focus of all the World at the moment, and our hearts and minds go out to Japan.

What happens if North Korea, decides to invade South Korea now?

What happens if the Tyrants in the middle East take this time to slaughter their people?

This is a very strategic moment for Evil in this World.

Just something to think about anyone care to alaberate?

I'm just bouncing this off the wall, to see if I could get an intellectual discussion on the matter. Not trying to scare anyone or be doom and gloomy.

Its events like these that create surprises.

In any case, has anyone else noticed this?

edit on 11-3-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I wouldn't worry about the far east. China has its own problems to deal with and they won't let North Korea off their leash. Not to mention that the United States Navy is stepping up its presence in the area should be enough. Yeah they'll be focused on humanitarian missions and helping the Japanese people, its not hard to press a few buttons and link to a few satellites if the North Koreans decide to invade. South Korea can hold the line for some time even if they decide to take "advantage" of the situation. Anywho's I have a bunch of friends deployed on active duty over there so I hope nothing happens.

The wonderful benevolent country of Saudi Arabia is treating its citizens wonderfully though. I love how they warn everybody not to intervene or else while they shoot unarmed protesters.
edit on 11-3-2011 by SNeaKyTiKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What happens if North Korea, decides to invade South Korea now?

South Korea didn't get hit with an earthquake, Japan did.

South Korea has allies... North, not so much...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If I were to speak to an eminent danger it would be what if Iran and Syria attack Israel as prophesied in the Bible to happen in the end times . Ezekiel 38 & 39 tells us who will be in the group that attacks Israel in the battle that will almost crush Israel that is until they start nuking the aggressors . Russia will literally be dragged into it to stop Israel from using more Nukes in my opinion . This may seem far fetched but that is Syria and Iran's plan and could happen any moment .Nasrallah has said he is ready and Galilee will be in his hands soon .
Oil priced will be out of sight , we could have a limited nuclear exchange in the process or worse . We could be stunned with an EMP attack which is also in Irans plan .
The NWO is real , we are going to have a world economic crisis that will be engineered to put us at their will .
There is no escape , only salvation through Jesus . It's not going away , you might ! The Lord is coming soon .
Thats how it is make the best of it .

top topics

join