It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Japan is about to have a new island to the East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by muzzy
Tonga is no where near japan it is 7300km away

Thats like sayng Bolivia is nearby Ontario, Canada

I take it you don't take the time to read and just hit reply willy nilly?

He brought up Tonga as an example of land mass forming from a volcanic eruption in the sea. Nothing to do with Japan other than backing up his claim/prediction/dream that a new island will be formed off the coast due to volcanic eruption caused by these earthquakes.

Here is the exact quote

New land masses form all the time from volcanic eruptions. Here is one near by not long ago in history. Tongo Island formed by Volcano

(underline by me.)

Seeing as the discussion is about Japan, I would take it he means near by Japan

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I just did a quick read on Anak Krakatoa, and I found that the radius of the island is roughly 2km with a high point of about 300m above sea level and is growing at about 5 meters a year. I Suppose if Japan did sprout a new island off to the east, It could form at a decent rate. Like I said though I am no geologist.

But in your prediction is the island habitable?

What is your time line if so?

How big do you feel the island would be?

Personaly I wouldn't find any comfort in trying to live on an growing island... Expecialy if it was a valcano island

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

All I saw in this vision was this older Japanese woman crying and looking on in fear as a volcano rose out of the ocean off of the East Coast of Honshu and not far from the epicenter of many of the quakes. It seems to me that there was a shift in the crust that caused the underlying magma chamber to find an outlet on the newly opened sea bed and that another island began to form. How big the island would get or if it would become inhabitable in the future was not part of the vision. The vision was a time frame of perhaps 20 minutes so hardly enough to glimpse that much of the future.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Has this got anything to do with that Mitchell Coombes bloke

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join