It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Japan is about to have a new island to the East

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I am predicting that Japan will have a new island formed off the East cost of Honshu. I think that these earth quakes that have been constant for days now are the portent of a coming volcanic eruption that will rise out of the sea on the East coast of Honshu island of Japan. I do not know when this will happen but wanted to make this known so if it happens it will be recorded that I predicted it. This thread will likely draw others who feel the same way which will help confirm my prediction. It will also of course attract detractors which I hope to say Ha Ha told you so in the future.

I feel for the people of Japan. It will not be a pleasant time for them if this happens and they have suffered a great deal already. My heart goes out to all of you in Japan. I am not wishing this on you just making a prediction.

edit on 11-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If it comes true, that would be FANTASTIC news.

In Japan space/land/breathing room is in short supply.

They have continually compensated by building "up" rather than "out", but they would welcome more land mass with open arms (even if it's not habitable for many years).

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Interesting. I know that they need more space but having to deal with all of this seems some pretty serious growing pains to go through. I am looking for sea floor monitoring sites to the East of Honshu if anyone wants to help. My Japanese is not so good.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Doesn't that mean FU in Japanese? What is that about?

second

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

now that you have mentioned

I did have a dream a couple of days ago of land rising out of ocean and that ocean was pacific ocean

Land rose quite quickly and kept on rising it went up at least 20-30 feet before I snapped out of my dream

Later I dismissed it thinking this cannot happen

but now I am beginning to think may be .....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

Wow, that was very interesting. Thanks for sharing that. I also had a waking vision but it was of frightened Japanese middle aged lady looking on in shock as the volcano rose from the sea floor within sight of the shore on the East cost of Honshu. There was soot in her hair and ash. It was scary. I thought I should make a thread on it just in case it came true.

edit on 11-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

SMR

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Do you have anything to add as to why you believe this to be or is it simply taking a guess because of all the earthquakes happening ? You want the new island named after you ?

edit on 3/11/2011 by SMR because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So what are you going to name your new Island?

Personally, I believe that Japan was built by volcanic forces rather than tectonics, so any rise and fall of land would not be attributed in such a manner as you are saying. It seems also that off the coast of Okinawa the sunken "pyramid" structures are an indication of what might befall the rest of the Island chain versus the other way around. I am only going on what is discovered below the waterline because I do not know of any new land masses for Japan over the last few centuries.

We do know that sea levels are rising, so in order for an island to appear it would have to be a major thrust of a plate or a volcano.

Maybe "New Tuvalu" will be an appropriate name!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

I was shaken by the vision of the island forming off the East coast off of Honshu. It was likely set up in my consciousness because of the earth quake data I was monitoring. The very real and intense nature of the vision caused me to go to ATS and put this down so others would see it and so it would have a time stamp.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

New land masses form all the time from volcanic eruptions. Here is one near by not long ago in history.

Tongo Island formed by Volcano

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce predicted: a large part of Japan must go into the sea.....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
got a timeline for this "prediction"?

and I dunno about people who quote themselves in their sig., you take yourself pretty seriously huh?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

The movement of Magma from one area to the other can cause areas previously risen from the sea to then slide under when another magma eruptions elsewhere redirects the supporting magma pool so I can see how that coincides with this prediction.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

Since you are a serious nube on this site I am going to let that one slide. I think my quote is pretty accurate to the situation here on ATS so if you have some argument against it I am sure I would like to hear it.

I do not know when this will happen

I think I covered this part already in the opening post.

edit on 11-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added quote

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Tonga is no where near japan it is 7300km away

Thats like sayng Bolivia is nearby Ontario, Canada

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzy
Tonga is no where near japan it is 7300km away

Thats like sayng Bolivia is nearby Ontario, Canada

I take it you don't take the time to read and just hit reply willy nilly?

He brought up Tonga as an example of land mass forming from a volcanic eruption in the sea. Nothing to do with Japan other than backing up his claim/prediction/dream that a new island will be formed off the coast due to volcanic eruption caused by these earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm no geologist, But the formation of a new island does sound very plausible indeed. But wouldn't a formation of a new island take a VERY long time?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

Anak Krakatoa rose out of the sea at about 5 inches per week so if that is any indication it could take a while for a new island to form off the East coast of Honshu.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Japan is a very complex Island Arc. It's not impossible for a new volcanic island to form there, though perhaps unlikely. The earthquake was caused by plate movement, not magmatic movements so there's nothing from that to indicate any upsurge in new volcanic activity. However it may have affected the magma chambers of existing volcanoes.

Incidently, and entirely OT, the British Isles are the remnant of a similar Island Arc

top topics

<<   2 >>

join