It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Treaty Would Ban Space Weapons for Earthlings and ETs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Carol is an Award Winning educator, author, space and missile defense consultant, and was the first corporate manager of an aerospace company, Fairchild Industries. She was a spokesperson for " the father of rocketry", Dr Werhner von Braun. Dr Von Braun revealed information to her about conspiracies to keep the existence of ETs secret.
Carol is urgently promoting the Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011, after visits from ETs, and her inside knowldege of Space based Weapons systems, being deployed around the earth, and a new space based waepons systems race between the US, Russia, China and India.
She is urgently inviting at least Nine countries in the United Nations to become signatories of this Treaty.

Part of Miles Johnstons "Bases, Backroom interview series". John B Alexander is in part 2.
As with several other important interviews, with Dr Rauni Kilde, and Norman Baker MP, the camera recording this interview was "accessed", and the recording damaged, resulting in the final section of her discussion being lost.

Carol is availble on facebook. a DVD of both interviews is availble from Miles Johnston. Below You Tube video

Don't know what to add.

I found this video very interesting and inspirational. If enough of us demand an end to the mess we and our planet are currently in...........maybe we have a chance.
edit on 15-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When I read the title to this topic just now for the first time....I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair! LOL!

Please! I don't want to be mean but.....come on!

Without divulging a single tiny thing that might be classified....I can tell you....we are building and working on DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS as well as MULTIPLE METHODS OF TRACKING....as well as MULTIPLE PLATFORMS FOR STATION....as well as....WE HAVE JUST RECENTLY CREATED, TESTED and DEPLOYED...the HOLY GRAIL of DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONRY....THE FREE ELECTRON LASER.

We...that being....the UNITED STATES MILITARY and accompanying contractors and defense companies. Have just developed and tested the ULTIMATE WEAPON....I am not comparing this to a MATTER/ANTIMATTER BOMB since....what would be the point of using that?

The Free Electron Laser works similar to a Particle Beam...without all the nasty habits of killing your operating crew via RADIATION. Any one here can google this weapon and Discover Mag. has calculated that the ones planed for deployment aboard ALL U.S. NAVY CARRIERS....which will add a seperate additional NUCLEAR REACTOR to power the new LASER system....along with a SUPER HIGH TECH. INTERCONNECTIVE....SUPER COMPUTER TRACKING AND TARGETING SYSTEM....will not only make U.S. Carrier battle Groups invincible....but change the balance of power...that is already tipping far on the U.S. end of the scale....off the table.

The Free Electron Laser....powered by a Nuclear reactor....has the ability to vaporize a hole a meter in diameter through 1000 feet of pure STEEL....in seconds! YOU READ THAT RIGHT.....1000 ft of STEEL....in seconds.

Atmospheric conditions do NOT EFFECT this type of LASER....and as it works with an effect close to a particle beam...without the bad side effects.....commertial uses for this tech. are ENDLESS.

A very small scale test was done on targeting this type of laser on a small boat moving at sea for an exhibition of target aquisition. It was a non-nuclear powered version and at very low setting. The test was done to send a message to CHINA in order to force the CHINESE to send a message to NORTH KOREA....as this was close in time to when the North Koreans were shelling that South Korean Island. Everyone got the message.

And if you notice....you don't hear alot about Chinese reunification of Taiwan anymore! As for how this effects and is connected to E.T. Craft....THAT I can't say. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

So let me get this straight.. ETS have space weapons, earthlings have no space weapons that can compare to ET weapons... so we ban weapons for both but they really want is to ban ET weapons since they would smoke us..

Essentially what i am seeing is that humans want time to bridge the gap of technology once ETs come into the picture... and we expect ETs to agree to this treaty why?? It is blatantly for them and to top it off humans have no leverage to convince ET to accept such an agreement.

this is retarded. how would this work humans HAVE NO LEVERAGE it's like third world countries trying to make a treaty with the usa saying that neither country can use an airforce or nukes..... most third world countries have neither . the treaty would be just to disable the USAs ability and those countries have absolutely no leverage to enforce it. this is stupid

edit on 15-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
So who will honor the one-side-made treaty ?
Thats my thought.Why should a species far advanced from us entertain any agreement with us primitives.If so would they be honored like ours with the native Americans?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by manta78

So let me get this straight.. ETS have space weapons, earthlings have no space weapons that can compare to ET weapons... so we ban weapons for both but they really want is to ban ET weapons since they would smoke us..

Essentially what i am seeing is that humans want time to bridge the gap of technology once ETs come into the picture... and we expect ETs to agree to this treaty why?? It is blatantly for them and to top it off humans have no leverage to convince ET to accept such an agreement.

this is retarded. how would this work humans HAVE NO LEVERAGE it's like third world countries trying to make a treaty with the usa saying that neither country can use an airforce or nukes..... most third world countries have neither . the treaty would be just to disable the USAs ability and those countries have absolutely no leverage to enforce it. this is stupid

edit on 15-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

I AGREE with EVERYTHING you posted! How about THAT! LOL!

Although a spent all that time writing about the Free Electron Laser....compared to E.T. Tech. and Weapons.....it's like a rubber band against a HOWITZER! Not that the various known E.T. races are HOSTILE....just ....indifferent. And so is the average Human as if a average person gives much thought to what is going on in an ANT COLONY during various hostile enviromental conditions. Do you or I think about it? Maybe if that is what I studied for a profesion....but average Joe?.....NO!

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join