It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello guys, just wanted to share a dream that I actually remembered so vividly to this day (it was probably a few months ago I think). This is in no way a prophecy, but if something like this happens, it wasn't me

It begins with me and a couple friends driving in a car (a Lincoln to be exact). We somehow arrive at this lake type area that is surrounded by a hill side in a 360-degree fashion. There is a random dock sitting in the middle of the lake, and this lake was shallow mainly because we drove half way through and had to get out due to the water being to high for us to drive any further. Out of nowhere, a party emits, and we are having the time of our lives with people I can say are familiar to me (other than the group I began with). As we have the fun, all of a sudden the sky turns this champagne/ dark yellow color. Out of nowhere, this dark reddish ball comes hurling at the Earth at a pace I'm not to certain off, mainly because as that happened everything started to slow down in a slow motion type situation. I noticed my heart began to pound excessively, I heard this song in my head that kind of fit the mood, and my life started to flash right before my eyes. Next thing I know, the meteor hits, this big boom of thunder just clasps between the area. In panic, I quickly say we have to get too higher ground because I was certain that it hit the Atlantic (I live on the East Coast of Florida, so a tsunami of a meteor is not the happiest occasion
). Next thing I know, I am awake and it's time to go to school :O.

So, tell me what you guys think?

edit on 11-3-2011 by prolific because: :p

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a classic.. 'don't make me go to school' nightmare!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

It wasn't really a nightmare. I woke up without a fear, it just shook me into a strange state for a few days however.

new topics

join