It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mabey someone on here can help me or give advice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Have you ever had a dream of a fine looking gentlemen or women trying to seduce you?

If so those cuts could be from an Incubus or Sucubus, and you should seek some major major help from a priest or whoever you affiliate yourself with..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by stormy01399

Here's some advice: Two words, SPELL CHECK... Also, you might want to consider capitalizing some letters and throughing in some punctuation once in awhile...

That's quite rude to say that. Yes, he may be using incorrect grammar but it doesn't mean you should be a d-bag about it. How about a nice comment to stay ON TOPIC to help the individual in the Op with the problem he is having. Have some respect for once...

Anyways, I offer the advice to look into a special kind of therapist to discuss these problems with and maybe try hypnotizing? It can be dangerous but that's a rare thing to happen. It would help bring some insight into what's going on while you're sleeping or awake and can't move and memories erased from those moments

Here's something I found amusing in the post you quoted: he castigates the OP for not running "spell check", then proceeds to spell "throwing" as "throughing".

ETA: Reading further, I see that observation has already been made. Nevermind. Carry on.

I had this odd night scratching happen to me once, 4 or 5 years ago. Never did figure out what caused it, but I took pics to document it all the same.

edit on 2011/3/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
maybe you should go to a sleep study center and they can watch you as you sleep and get down to the bottom of all this

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Do you have a down comforter or down pillows? My down comforter and pillows scratch the hell out of me all the time when a quill pokes through the fabric and i move in my sleep.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
sorry havent replied recently i just recently bought new sheets and evrything and it still occures just thought id give u all a up date times been realy messing with me lately so it might take a while for me to reply to you all but im reading them daily thanks for all the help iv gotten thanks for all the advice so far.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'd say get an exorcism on your house or move out of the house, honestly

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

the posters who mentioned a rogue poke-through bed spring, and the tiny feathers of a down mattress cover are the most logical responses I've read.

i think you've got rats. big, hairy rats with long tails running all over you while you sleep. you could try a few spring loaded rat traps around your bed. the kill style spring loaded wood base ones are incredibly economical. rat traps get more complex and expensive, there are many to choose from. the glue pads are cruel as hell, please don't go that route.

supermarkets sell rat traps, so do dept stores like Wal-Mort. local Hardware stores carry a really nice selection too. if you are flat broke I'd bet dollars to donuts you can find DIY how-to build for free/cheap online, using common household items.

best of luck to you.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
grr this is my third time typing this message evry time im about done typing my comp goes to another screen grrrr but anyway. thanks largefrys for your post i know that i used to have mice in my house about 2 months ago but have gotten them taken care of i used to hear them runing around at night and lately havent heared a thing i also compleatly rearranged my house just to change things up abit and did not see any new droppings or any signs of any mice. also the scratches and such are geting worse they are geting to the point of them leaving scars and also when i sleep at night now not all the time but sometimes i can feel the scratches when they happen i think but when i try to wake up i am unable to also on the inside of my right knee there is a small circular bumb i thought it was just a simple assist or something like that so i go to the doctors to get it checked out he decides to send me in for x rays well i just recently got the x ray results back and they have no clue what it is in diamiter it is about the size of a ciggerette think i said that right and how i found this on my leg was going thru a airport metal detector and it kept going off they did the wand to me and asked if i had any pins or anything in my leg and i said no they let me get on the plane and go to my destination when i arrived there when i got to the hotel room i noticed the bump on the inside of my knee i hope i said that right. but other than that evrything is still going on as previously stated dont know if the knee thing has anything to do with this but thought that was kinda wired so thought id throgh that in there well im going to go ahead and post this before my comp decides to take me to another page agin yet agin thanks for all of your help and hope to contenue to hear from you all thanks agin

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
oh also am considering surgery to remove what ever it is in my knee but am kinda uneasy about it ...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Create a written and photographic log of your surroundings, wounds and sleep. You can even point a webcam at your bed and record the whole night, or just set it to start recording when there's movement. Once you have a month or so worth of organized data you can begin to formulate a hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hi Stormy!
I don't know. Some specifics could be of use...

Do these scratches itch while you're awake?
Does your bed have light and fluffy or heavy and course covers? Wooden headboard? Four post bed?

Have you ever woken-up and found yourself not where you laid your head the night before?
Is there a room-mate/significant other that maybe isn't on good terms with you presently?

I always eat in bed, and I always have to tell the wife to clean-up after me---> just kidding! Hi baby!
There are times that the cracker crumbs or what-have-you get embedded in my skin.

Try to eliminate the simplest cause first. Sometimes my keys are left on the bed, and when it's dark-I sleep.
Also, are you using a different laundry detergent than normal?

I'm on the West Coast and have yet to feel my skin peeling off due to unholy Fuku-shima.
Wish I could be of more help...
edit on (6/18/1111 by loveguy because:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join