It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mabey someone on here can help me or give advice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stormy01399

Have you got cats? We've 4 and a half, one's a midget, and one of the big girls scratches in her sleep and of course sleeps on my side of the bed.

EDIT: My arms sometimes look like one of those teens you hear of who's a "cutter"
edit on 11-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Add

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Here's some advice: Two words, SPELL CHECK... Also, you might want to consider capitalizing some letters and throughing in some punctuation once in awhile...

I think you will find it is spelt throwing and not throughing. How about you take some of your own advice, it is quite rude to pick people up on this.

OP I have woken up with strange thin scratches in the past, mainly on my legs. Turned out that it was caused by my toenails whilst tossing and turning duriong the night.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
dont get me wrong i belive in the whole abduction thing but to think that it could possibly be happening to me im at a loss for words. its like when i think about it its like its no big deal. idk how to describe the feeling i get when i think about that kinda wiered... idk i cant explain it

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i havent had cats in 10 years so i know its not that and as for my toe nails doing it or finger nails even the ones on my back are compleatly out of my reach. i just dosent explain them all or the majority of them even if it was mostly on my legs or something like that i would understand compleatly but due to there location on my body imo its unlikly

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
k shadow thanks for the advice il give it a shot going to have to wait on that NV cam though do to budget.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That's the only thing I could think of stormy, so at least I know where mine come from. Sorry. You had cats at one time? Then you know the joys of having a hairball hocked up on you in the middle of the night.

Another thought: how long do you keep your finger nails? I've scratched the hell out of face while asleep. I used to keep them a little long cause it was easier to pick up little parts and screws and such. Now I keep them short and just use forecepts or tweezers.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
lol dident have to deal with hair balls too offten lol my cat just liked to lick my hair at night and make my hair stand up lol that was the only annoying part about my cat lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just my 2 cts.Talk to a doctor,Explain,possibly a sleep disorder is the cause.Try to videorecord when it happend.Sleepwalking, theres a lot of causes,sleep apnea were the body stop breathing for periods of time causing ur body to have seizures for lack of oxygen ,etc etc,....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok if you can't get any of the devices I mentioned right now, why not try a light sprinkling of talc or flour on the floor around your bed, presuming you don't have carpets.

It could show you may be sleepwalking, or any other number of curiosities.

Also without seeing your marks you may also want to consider bed bugs esp if you've stayed in a hotel recently.

Theres an image here of how the bites can look. It's just worth ruling out any obvious causes first before looking into the not so normal reasons.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i havent been to a hotel for years and sadly yes i have carpet i could possibly put somthing on the floor to cover it up and do the flour thing still though.

link   

I had the same thing, turned out to be a rouge bed-spring sticking out the mattress, give it a check just in case

link   

Originally posted by stormy01399
dont get me wrong i belive in the whole abduction thing but to think that it could possibly be happening to me im at a loss for words. its like when i think about it its like its no big deal. idk how to describe the feeling i get when i think about that kinda wiered... idk i cant explain it

If I found out I was being abducted, I don't know what I would say... I would end up filming myself at night to try and capture some sort of evidence even if I died
... Just wait it out until you get paid and get your sweeeeet tax refunds back!!! Good luck with your quest for a great therapist for you to discuss this with her (they are actually very smart. [get a lady therapist
]

link   

Originally posted by studio500
Ok if you can't get any of the devices I mentioned right now, why not try a light sprinkling of talc or flour on the floor around your bed, presuming you don't have carpets.

Also without seeing your marks you may also want to consider bed bugs esp if you've stayed in a hotel recently.

Theres an image here of how the bites can look. It's just worth ruling out any obvious causes first before looking into the not so normal reasons.

Great post I was going to mention sleep walking and bed bugs, definitely things to check for.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dont think i ever had anything like that on me so dont think its bed bugs

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
lol i hope its not my matress i just bought a new one lol il check it out still though.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST ...CAN THIS BE DELETED PLEASE MODS.
Many thanks

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Thanks Crazy, Great minds and all that lol

Great post I was going to mention sleep walking and bed bugs, definitely things to check for.

edit on 11-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Thanks Crazy, Great minds and all that lol

edit on 11-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I hope you get to the bottom of it stormy, It must be doing your head in wondering what the cause could be, I know it would me.

Let's hope that there is more than likely a logical explanation, if you can ask your friends if anyone has a spare long play camcorder, that would be the ideal first choice. Most peeps have one lying in a cupboard gathering dust.

Or use you webcam on with a motion detector program that will only record when there is movement, it should make it a lot less memory hungry. Ok the quality may not be the best but it's better than nothing.

I wish you the best my my friend

Stay Cool.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Might be worth getting a friend you really trust to do a night watch on you as you sleep. They could take a picture with flash at the first sign of something amiss. Then, if it is bed bugs they won't have time to retreat as they would if the light came on normally. Also, if nothing happens that night, maybe it does point to something out of the ordinary... Good luck with it all anyway

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join