It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mabey someone on here can help me or give advice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
hello for the past 2 and a half to 3 years i have been waking up with cuts and scratches all over my body they dont cause no pain but its more like a annoying feeling like a bad itch this happens 5 to 6 days a week they heal fairly quickly. i at first thought that mabey i kept bumping something at night in my sleep or scratching my self i have moved evrything that could possibly cause it out of reach and it still happens. also as long as i can remeber i have not had a dream that i can remeber by the time i wake up. if anything i remeber from my dreams is like if u close your eyes and look in the direction of the sun u know how u can still see the light thru your eye lids its like that and dont remeber ever hearing anything. its gotten to the point that its starting to freak out freinds and some family. i dont know whats happening at night to me. i have been to a doctor and all he pretty much did was say i was probly bumping the window seal or something in my sleep and pretty much laughing at me. yes i do toss and turn alot in my sleep apparenyly since the bottom sheet of the bed and all the blankets and pillows are on the other side of the room in the morning dont know how they get there but yha. i just want to know whats going on. any help would be greatly appriciated thanks. i will give any info that is nessisary thank you

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
sorry if i missed something if i can think of anything else to add i will post it here imediatly

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
wear some mini winter gloves to sleep, maybe you're just scratching yourself!

good luck!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
grammer has never been one of my strong suits im sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lol thought i was scratching my self at first also but im incapable of reaching some of the areas that they appear.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by stormy01399

Here's some advice: Two words, SPELL CHECK... Also, you might want to consider capitalizing some letters and throughing in some punctuation once in awhile...

That's quite rude to say that. Yes, he may be using incorrect grammar but it doesn't mean you should be a d-bag about it. How about a nice comment to stay ON TOPIC to help the individual in the Op with the problem he is having. Have some respect for once...

Anyways, I offer the advice to look into a special kind of therapist to discuss these problems with and maybe try hypnotizing? It can be dangerous but that's a rare thing to happen. It would help bring some insight into what's going on while you're sleeping or awake and can't move and memories erased from those moments

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

oh my! lol.

you should take some pictures if you can & post them for us to check out.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why not set up a video recorder to monitor yourself during sleep.

You may also consider buying an SP02 Monitor to check your Oxygen and heart rate during sleep, they are often used to diagnose sleep Apnea / Apnoea.

You may find the results pretty interesting or even find a medical problem. If the readings show up any Oxygen events or significant pulse events your doctor may recommend a sleep study.

edit on 11-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
thank you skate but how would i find a therapist that specializes in hypnosis. im new to the whole hypnosis thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wake up with scratches, too but those are from my wife that night !
It can get annoying sometimes but I dont think about it while I get them.

I have woke up with unknow scratch marks tho, not sure if it was from her cuz maybe I slept threw it.

Maybe in a sence, that is whats happening to you?

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Why not set up a video recorder to monitor yourself during sleep.

You may also consider buying an SP02 Monitor to check your Oxygen and heart rate during sleep.

You may find the results pretty interesting or even find a medical problem. If the readings show up any Oxygen events or significant pulse events your doctor may recommend a sleep study.

Stormy, try what Studio5000 said first and then bring the results to any therapist. You can instantly just google hypnotist therapists or something similar into google and try to find ones who are local to your area. Talk with one and they know everything so if they are not the right therapist, they can direct you to therapists who go deeper than the average therapist. Hope this works for you

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

link   
i have thought about recording while im sleeping but need to get a video recorder first all i got is my laptop with the camra on it and it is not realy good quality i have ran sound recorders though while i sleep and have heared just wiered noises thought it was mic interference but idk.

link   

Here's some advice: Two words, SPELL CHECK... Also, you might want to consider capitalizing some letters and throughing in some punctuation once in awhile...

You do mean" throwing" instead right? Because when we point out other people's bad spelling, we should use Spell Check.

To the OP.... Set up a camcorder and film yourself while you sleep. Maybe that will give you some clues.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Correction for others:
I said my wife gives me scratches and was saying maybe his significant other did that to him, also?

I dont know what could cause those just thought that maybe.
edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
thanks all of you will do as soon as i get paid money is kinda tight right now lol cant wait for tax refund lol

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

You do mean" throwing" instead right? Because when we point out other people's bad spelling, we should use Spell Check.

To the OP.... Set up a camcorder and film yourself while you sleep. Maybe that will give you some clues.

Hahaha, owned. Try any video camera that you can get any big memory card for. I am worried that the video camera would go staticy too at the same time the voice recorders go staticy if this is an alien abduction phenomena going on. I dear hope it's not lol but yes, if you do get static on your camera, it would be unexplainable especially if it's at the time where the recorder does the same.

You could make your own Paranormal Activity movie!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Try wearing a long sleeve shirt 1 night then see if your scratched. Then you know your not causing it. Hook up some NV cams. See whats going on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join