It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Hyundai commercial.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The Commercial

I didn't see this posted anywhere, and didn't really know where to post it either.
You guys know what to do.

Anyway, I figured you guys here would like to see it.
This is an old version, I've seen a different one while watching Family guy on Hulu.
Pretty much the same though.

Maybe it's a message from some other "group" opposed to the "elite" trying to "wake" us up

Maybe not!

Anyway, have fun

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I had wondered about that commercial too. I just think they must have some market execs here spying on ATS to see what is trending but I think they are sure targeting a very miniscule group! IMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
LOL @ Hyundai jumping on the new "conspiracy" oriented trend...Its now so cool to call everyone else sheep and say they are asleep to the evils of the PTB.
Nice ad.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You blew the lid WIDE open!! I just found a way to get deprogrammed. CHECK OUT THIS LINK NOW!!(before it's too late!)
www.compactconspiracy.com...
edit on 11-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT A VIDEO IN MY POST!!!

edit on 11-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
You blew the lid WIDE open!! I just found a way to get de=programed. CHECK OUT THIS LINK NOW!!(before it's too late!)

HA HA... That vid was hilarious! I really can't believe they are going this way their ad campaign. Very frais...still doesn't change the car.
edit on 11-3-2011 by packinupngoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Its really weird you posted this vid because I just took a survey online (I do it for ticketmaster money ahah) and it was on automobiles and THAT was the ad they showed me. They also asked if it made me more interested in learning about Hyundai and the car. It is a really weird commercial.

top topics

join