It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a sign? Two images of Jesus show up on a tree and a pizza tray!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
After reviewing the forum options,i decided this was the best one for this story! JOKE!!!!!!
Feel free to move it Mods!

Josh Mather, of Mansfield, Massachusetts, claims he saw an image of Jesus and Mary on a pizza tray from his old restaurant.

He says the vision has changed his life and inspired him to go to church for the first time in 20 years.

Dailymail Link

For F#cks sake,this is ridiculous,rocks,cheese sandwichs and now pizza boxes,what a nutjob!!!

I mean:
1.Jesus never existed
2.If he did exist,nobody knows what he looks like
3.Why would he show himself to Josh from Massachusetts in the form of grease on a pizza box.

What a crazy world we live in lol

EDIT:Also can anybody make out jesus in the tree lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d3cfcc092e0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f12f3df6275.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is these kinds of things that remind me how screwed humanity is...

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Like that married with children episode, where Al sweated Elvis...

What a world

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
if people look hard enough they will see whatever they want to see
but when its "jesus" its in the paper.... i just dont see it
edit on 11-3-2011 by tokzik because: spell check

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Come on guys, I never informed anybody when I found a image of Spock, And captain Kirk in my waffles...I even took a pic..If you look hard enough, I swear you will see them..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Dude....I need to know how to make those waffles!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by TechVampyre

Dude....I need to know how to make those waffles!!!

HAHA, me too..They were sold like that..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1acca97189c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

The pizza box looks similar to the other Jesus looking pictures... but that tree...i don't see the resemblance

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
LOL
Oh wow, I was feeling a little blah and depressed tonight but this post sure made up my night!!!

PS: The waffles killed me too lol!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Never a truer word spoken ! 100% accurate !

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
After reviewing the forum options,i decided this was the best one for this story! JOKE!!!!!!
Feel free to move it Mods!

Josh Mather, of Mansfield, Massachusetts, claims he saw an image of Jesus and Mary on a pizza tray from his old restaurant.

He says the vision has changed his life and inspired him to go to church for the first time in 20 years.

For F#cks sake,this is ridiculous,rocks,cheese sandwichs and now pizza boxes,what a nutjob!!!

I mean:
1.Jesus never existed
3.Why would he show himself to Josh from Massachusetts in the form of grease on a pizza box.

What a crazy world we live in lol

EDIT:Also can anybody make out jesus in the tree lol

I`m confused. How is this a joke in any way other than that you seem to think other people`s beliefs are humorous and are also fit to be used as a topic of your leisure entertainment?
Also
1. You were alive 2000 years ago?
2.If he did, are we assuming he was also the son of god and everything else? if so, then it doesn`t matter what he looked like. should he choose to reveal himself to someone, you`d think they would know because it`s Jesus, so he should be able to communicate somehow like a psychic or just give you some kind of a "feeling". Have you ever had a "feeling" about anything before that you couldn`t explain away as too much spicy food or alcohol or fatigue, etc? And even if he did only exist as a regular human, how do you know his memory hasn`t been kept alive somehow by so many people believing in him? Also, not all the images that are supposed to look like Jesus look the exact same, so it seems to be that interpretation is left to the beholder, like any work of art should be. And it could be that the image was meant for a particular individual, or any other number of possibilities you have passed up in favor of blindly ridiculing another human being`s beliefs and putting very little thought into it I might add. Do you presume to know the mysteries of the mind and of the universe?
3. If you did any research into the many interesting religions of the world, many of which have unfortunately been "hijacked" by the ruling class and made devoid of their original meaning, then you might know that Jesus, yes assuming he existed, considered all of mankind equal. He was also very humble. A carpenter by trade who hung around with the fishermen, the poor, prostitutes, the sick & mentally ill, the lower class. So appearing in grease would not be a big deal to him, and Josh from Massachusetts is every bit as important as the president or the pope.
So basically your only really valid point is that you don`t know if he existed or not. KInda weak if you ask me. I`m not saying I think it`s real, but if you feel strongly about your opinion on the matter then you should support your arguement with a little more of a foundation, in my opinion.
For pete`s sake, this is rediculous... A guy/girl who goes to the trouble to make a thread with the only purpose being to make another person`s beliefs the target of ridicule and he/she doesn`t even take the time & effort to educate his/herself enough to prevent looking like a buffoon in a community of educated people who know better. WHAT a freakin nutjob... Wow what a world we live in, couldn`t have said it better myself.

I`m actually doing you a great service whether you realize it or not. Just because a thread is in the joke forum doesn`t mean it has to be tasteless, and it doesn`t mean it has to fade away into obscurity so suddenly either. Hopefully you will make some more threads in the future, and they will be composed with a little more dignity and won`t be based in ignorance of the type that is rooted so deeply in us humans and is the cause of so many problems in our society as a whole. if so then I`l look forward to reading them.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Well i guess the lord does move in mysterious ways:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0cccb44d1a8.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join