It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im having a party december 21, 2012.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

Word is that its supposed to go down at exactly 11:11 am GMT on the 21st which is the solstice, wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

Maybe we could do like a new years countdown to the gmt time. I was thinking like if your in the U.S and are waiting for 21st to roll over to 22nd at midnight you could be a bit late, because like here in Australia it will already be late afternoon on the 22nd if ya know what I mean. I doubt the end is supposed to slowly move its way around the globe with timezones. So im guessing if your in the states then sometime on the evening of the 20th would be about right.

edit on 11-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think this is a good idea! For the past two years my husband and I have hosted a party on 9/11. Why? No -we are not celebrating the terrible events of 9/11/01. We are celebrating family, friends and life. That is an excellent inspiration for a 12/21/2012 party too! We have no control over may or may not happen that day. Either way - spend it with people you care about and celebrate life, happiness, and love!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Do we have to bring our own tinfoil hats or are you supplying them?

Sounds like a proper response to the hoax called 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
1st of all...the way i see it..if there is going to be an event it wont be like an electrical switch (ON.OFF)..BOOM NO LIFE..GONE...

so we'll be knowing from months before if events keeps getting worst or not

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Its not like I need a big excuse to party, esp. during the Holidays, but I am going to one of these if there is one around here. If not, I'll have one! Heck, this is obvious, why didn't I think of it! If the UFOs come think of the light show!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

"Tonight we're gonna party like it's 12-21-2012" , hey I think I could make that work to the tune of
Prince's (or the Artist Formerly Known As, or the Artist, or whatever he calls himself nowadays) 1999 song!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Where are you from? Lol
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join