It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan earthquake: Possible distraction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I tend to get suspicious when large events like the one in Japan happen... It might be a man made distraction for something because the whole world is watching right now... And they will continue to watch as events unfold.

So my question is, what else is happening in the world right now? Does anyone know about or have heard of any thing major that might be cause for this type of distraction?

Now im not saying this is man made, it was probably a natural occurance.

We've all heard the theories about HAARP though...If it was a man made event, what would the point be? Perhaps just a test?

Or...a distraction for something TPTB need kept from the medias eyes...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
But I mean if it was an intentional distraction were we not already distracted with middle east thing?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The amount of things going on right now it could be anything..but while we are looking at the ground..we aren't looking to the sky!?

link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Absolutely, the world is one big distraction....but let me ask you this. If your TV is on right now....90% chance its talking about Japan...

link   
reply to post by Akragon

The point of these man-made disasters is to de-populate and reduce the disease ridden people to keep a cleaner country and planet. Although, I do not believe this earthquake was man-made. This earthquake was predicted on January 17th, 2011 by a forum poster on december212012.com. The moon and the Earth were in some sort of orbit that causes this stuff to happen. Last time the exact same orbit thing occured and an earthquake hit in middle of the Indian Ocean with a 9.2 earthquake on December 26th 2004.

Source: www.december212012.com...

Ladies and Gentleman, all we have is an Earthquake by nature's judgement. Although I do believe HAARP has a lot of things to do with other earthquakes but I believe this one was just nature and the positions of the moon and the Earth. That's it.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Skate because: Added link to earthquake prediction post from 1/17/11

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You know I really have a hard time believing the whole haarp concept. I think most of these events are natural. What benefit would a disaster of this magnitude serve to man? I mean the economic damage that this particular event would cause is unfathomable...how are they going to take care of all that water? My guess would be a dam-costly i'm sure.
Now one could argue this being a man made disaster as a weapon of war but again that doesn't make sense. Its hard to grasp the gravity of something when it is so far away...eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Opps maybe not. you might be right I just heardf wolf biltzer say with so much of the world turned to Japan will Gaddafi unload all his fire power on the rebels. When he reported that gaddafi's forces have pushed the rebels back.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It all may be connected to New World Order/One World Order. There was this guy who claimed to be 32th degree mason. About a month ago he mentioned that One World Order will be established in near future.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
Opps maybe not. you might be right I just heardf wolf biltzer say with so much of the world turned to Japan will Gaddafi unload all his fire power on the rebels. When he reported that gaddafi's forces have pushed the rebels back.

Ahh...here we go....the plot thickens

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I see as the Japan earthquake as natiral, which distracted media away from the middle east, as it was quite in the morning of the middle east. It's not getting the media engine, why Obama tried to refocus at the middle east sisuation gas oil gas. There going to have to abandon the middle east, the entire project needs to be scraped,
The gate and key objectives and timing.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Another large scale event occurs on the 11th.
11/03/11.....3x11=33

Nuclear emergency declared in japan.
Why have they not built in factors of safety for the inevitability of such an event?
It is only the most seismically active area on earth and the japanese have had their
fair share of quakes previously.
If we are forced to live in fear (whether real or imaginery), as the OP asserts, we will take our eyes off
the ball and miss otherwise obvious occurances.
It will serve us well to view everything that is served up to us from a
deceitful, soul-less, sold-out main stream media, with active suspicion.

I had a thought a few days ago that something big would go down today, simply based on the date alone and the apparent importance of the numbers 3, 11 and 33 (amongst others) to the 'illuminati' inhumans.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Yup, the powers that be are ramping up for an invasion and occupation of Libya, me thinks. Just a feeling I have, based on what the talking heads have been saying.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well, playing along with the idea that it's man made (which I think is unlikely based on the sun flares) it certainly acts to take the media heat off of the domestic disturbance in Wisconsin. And Michigan. In general, people tend to long for the status quo in times like this

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Today was the day set for the Saudi "day of anger." Mass protests were set today for Saudi Arabia, which could dramatically affect oil prices. If there was major unrest in Saudi Arabia it would be very damaging to all the countries that get oil from them. Could cause oil prices to breach $200 per gallon. The Japan earthquake definitely has quieted the media coverage of this major middle eastern event.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Interesting, but I think you hit the nail on the head and didn't realize it. We had our eyes glued to the Middle East. All of a sudden, all of our attention is diverted to another catastrophe, one that is technically even worse. Seems to me, IF the premise of the OP is correct, our attention was immediately diverted from the Middle East. All of a sudden the civil unrest over there doesn't seem to matter much. But wait. What is it they were trying to distract us from in the ME?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
March 15, 2011 "The Australian"
G addafi offers amnesty to rebel soldiers, seeks new oil partners

March 15, 2011 "Los Angeles Times"
Afghan suicide bombing kills 33

March 15, 2011 "Los Angeles Times"
Brutal West Bank killings shock Israel, stir fears of renewed violence

Take your pick.
Personally this is the story that I think has the most significance.

March 15, 2011 "Reuters"
UPDATE 5-Violent protests across Yemen, 3 soldiers dead

Of all the protests flaring up around this world,
Yemen is the only place where the protesters are actually killing cops.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What doesn't make sense is that, within the last year Chile, Haiti and Japan have been hit with unusually powerful earthquakes and we are seeing changes that are unexplainable .....Many have started to speculate whether or not man has played a role. What is disturbing also is that in this point in time in 2011 certain things are changing socially, economically and geographically is effecting many on a larger scale then ever before. The changes that are occurring almost look like coincidences or could be something that is way more disturbing. All i can say is to all is to keep ur eyes open and and believe half of what you hear .....cause something isn't right.

join