It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese eatrhquake possible explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Japanese eatrhquake possible explanation

www.disclose.tv

I can believe that they can manipulate the weather, that doesn't surprise me but without any proof we just seem like a bunch off nutters, wildly making accusations and coming to our own conclusions. Putting a load of unsubstantiated text on a video and an overly dramatic music track doesn't make it the truth! I want to believe, I want to see videos that offer some proof of their accusations and theories not just conjecture! For example, that actually looks like a radio telescope array, they don't offer any evidence that it isn't, they just assume it's a high tech weather manipulation weap
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
All of the parent data as to how the site functions is available at the official website. To get a better understanding of the things that the DOD won't publish I would suggest googleing "Angles Don't Play This HAARP". As for the overly sensitive knee jerk conspiracy theorists out there blaming every thing on HAARP they are just displaying their ignorance. Earth Quake lights have been part of earthquakes for as long as there have been earth quakes. Some think it is quarts crystals in the fault lines that are squeezed under tremendous pressure and are displaying a prizo-electric effect. I personally believe that most of the larger quakes are triggered by large bodies of charged cosmic particles that impact the earths magnetosphere from deep space at tremendous speeds and cause bow shock that in turn exerts a pressure wave on the planet and those fault line under pressure are triggered.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
why is it so hard for people to accept that earthquakes happen? why does it always have to be a sinister thing, it really makes these people look downright stupid most the time, lemme ask ya if everything nature related event is HAARP how do you explain natural disasters that happened before HAARP was created?.................

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Also there is a major radiation leak, apparently radiation is 1000 times higher than normal. Crazy the biggest quake ever recorded in Japan.
edit on 11-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i've heard that there is some sort of correlation between gamma ray bursts and earthquakes.
maybe somebody could check if there have been any recently?

as for HAARP et al

one simply has to investigate if Japan recently did something that pissed off the Ruling Class in the U.S. AND whether in the months to come some sort of benefit accrues to the US from this tragedy, such as increased military presence.

for those who do not believe in earthquake-creating technology i advise you to look up Scalar Weaponry.
not saying

not sure whether radiation leak previously mentioned was from fault however i did hear that a nuclear reactor has been compromised, how the japanese allowed it to be built in the 1st place might be worth looking into
edit on 12-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

top topics

join