It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An exact date prediction for earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Check this out:

www.december212012.com...

For proof it was posted before the earthquake, check the google cache which was taken a few days ago:

google cache from few days ago

Spooky huh?
edit on 11-3-2011 by jimminycricket because: try to fix URL for google cache proof

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bravo.. good job finding another!

Now who knows who the next Microsoft is?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

a very good find,lets see what others have to think of this..well done

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would say this was a lucky guess that an earthquake would occur around that date. But as typical with most predictions it too broad leaving too many doors open to interpretation. A real prediction would have not only guessed the date exactly, but would have pinpointed a time, and more importantly where exactly and how strong.

The other thing I'm kinda tired of hearing about it the "supermoon" tie in. While the moon does control the tides and there may be a REMOTE possibility that it has some sort of effect on the intensity of the tsumami it did NOT and CAN NOT actually CAUSE the earthquake or the tsunami.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

I think that narrowing it out to the exact day and disaster is pretty good. That is some pretty good luck that guy must have then huh?

His theory also seems to make sense about the moon and the gravitational pull. Great find OP.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Now who knows who the next Microsoft is?

Apple. Cased closed.

But seriously, this just sends chills down my spine.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

The science is in eh? Science is cool and all, but it's not always right, if it was, we would have got the theories like those of Newton and Einstein right first time rather than having to keep refining them.

Phil Plait is a known buzz-kill, he's bound to say it cannot be related, because that's his belief system.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There are major earthquakes somewhere in the world maybe a dozen times a year, or once a month. If the original prediction had stated Japan, then I might be willing to buy it but the prediction is only 'somewhere in the world'. That's pretty open-ended.

On top of that, the prediction really doesn't explain why this date was suggested, other than something very vague having to do with the moon.

It doesn't really seem like a great prediction to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Good post and good find! I found that interesting, S&F to you! I've never been to that site before, is it legit?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
well, there is an extreme supermoon on the 19th next week. the moon is at its closest to earth. so if some plate just needs an extra nudge to jump, then it could well happen on the 19th. i've no idea where but its 19 + or - 2 days.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
There are major earthquakes somewhere in the world maybe a dozen times a year, or once a month. If the original prediction had stated Japan, then I might be willing to buy it but the prediction is only 'somewhere in the world'. That's pretty open-ended.

On top of that, the prediction really doesn't explain why this date was suggested, other than something very vague having to do with the moon.

It doesn't really seem like a great prediction to me.

Dude u do realize u cant exactly pinpoint the location of earthquakes since the tectonic plates could do anything anywhere, so he just said that moon will have some effect but he doesnt know the exact location because the movements are unpredictable

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He got the exact date right. March 11, 2011. That is impressive. And he did it in months in advance. what are all you talking about luck and chance for? I'd say that is pretty good luck if it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Already posted here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join