It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says 'I grew up in Hawaii' .. but not born there

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I'd say they have plenty to hide.

I keep seeing the same silly claim that Obama is hiding his birth certificate, medical records, school records etc etc. So how about showing us all the previous 6 Presidents medical records, birth certificates, school records etc. that they released whilst they were in office.

If you cannot show us all those records for the previous 6 presidents then you are admitting that Obama is actually not hiding anything, exactly the same as the previous 6 presidents!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just when I figured that was your last post, you come right back onto the hook

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Ohh I can deal with it..
What you can't argue is the simple fact that Obama will NOT prove anyone wrong..
It's his choice to NOT answer the "so called" conspiracy theorists,not mine...

Despite this knowledge of yours, you still continue to insist he release his original birth certificate. If you clearly understand that he is not going to do this, and that birthers will actually need to find solid arguments against Obama's eligibility, why oh why do you continue to parrot the demands for his original? Are you trying to convince us or something?

The time spent demanding Obama release his original (with full knowledge he is not required and will not) could be better spent on researching that elusive evidence pointing to the fact he was born in Kenya.

Those with nothing to hide,hide nothing...

That statement throws a wide net I tell ya. If you asked me to show you my original birth certificate and I said no, does this mean I am hiding something, or is it really none of your business?

How about if you accused me of being muslim and asked me to let you into my house to show you a bible as proof to the contrary, and I said no, does mean I am hiding something?

We can go about this all day.

Judging by the Obama Governments lack of transparency

The Federal government has not been transparent for more than a century now, hence the billions lost in the federal budget going to undisclosed black projects, or the back door meetings by Democrats and Republicans.

Lack of transparency and Obama are not mutually exclusive. In a perfect world, a completely transparent government would be great. The perfect world is far from reality.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Waste of time arguing with you..
Your stance will never change for whatever reason you do this..

Logic is abandoned and silly excuses prevail..

I am curious how much your stance has changed on this?
What are the real chances of your stance on this changing in the future?

You have been on plenty of birther threads, seen birther lies be exposed, yet you are still expressing the exact same stance. I am just curious if you are just trying to insult SG, or if you actually have the open mind you deried someone else for what you perceive as a lack thereof. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

lol, and the third clone arrives..
Mate, years of Obama's life are unaccounted for..
I don't care what you think or say..
He is the most unknown president the US has ever had..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I am curious how much your stance has changed on this?
What are the real chances of your stance on this changing in the future?

Easy, show me his long form and I'll change my stance, despite what some of you say..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

He is the most unknown president the US has ever had..

That is your personal take on the matter. Personally I have never seen an original birth certificate presented by an american president. I assumed Reagan released his original but it was actually a short for birth certificate registered to him at the age of 31, and whats more the copy placed at the Reagan museum is not real at all, neither has there been any authentication or confirmation that one actually exists.

Clinton? Well have not see much from him. With bush Jnr I know who his father and mother are, however, for all we know judging by birther standards, those may not be his real parents. I have yet to see a genetic test confirmed by doctors as to whether he is related.

Nixon? Can't recalled him presenting an original birth certificate or much personal documents.

hmmmm.....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

That statement throws a wide net I tell ya. If you asked me to show you my original birth certificate and I said no, does this mean I am hiding something, or is it really none of your business?

Of course that would be none of my business..
You don't work for me..
But if a new employer asked you for it then that's a different story...

I blame the politicians who didn't demand to see it before allowing Obama to run..
The people (employers) only found out about the problem later..

So saying the people have no right to see it is not quite correct..
It should have been shown to prove eligibility in the first place..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Odd, for Obama to be a Natural Born Citizen didn't both parents need to be US citizens??
This again? Then some of you wonder why we don’t think the birthers more seriously.

backinblack I recall discussing this at length with you, or at least in a thread where you were participating as well, regarding this very same topic.

Do you honestly believe for someone to be a natural-born citizen needs both parents to be citizens? Or you’re just perpetuating this out of the birther habit of insisting on things explained a thousand times before?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Actually some sources say just one parent, some say two..

But instead of arguing with me, why don't you look at why I posted that ??

It was a reply to another poster that said NONE of the parents citizenship mattered..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It was a reply to another poster that said NONE of the parents citizenship mattered..
No, the poster said Obama Sr. wasn’t subjected to US racial laws because he wasn’t born in the US. It had nothing to do with citizenship or natural-born citizenship, it was regarding the description of his race on Obama Jr’s birth certificate.

edit on 12-3-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yep, this is the second post from the previous one where he insisted he was done replying to me

Of course that would be none of my business..
You don't work for me..
But if a new employer asked you for it then that's a different story...

You would be right if this was a requirement. If one of the managers asked me and this was not the requirement of the company and I said no, it would be the same story.

You seem to be under the impression that the president is at the mercy of any objection given out by any citizen, that is not the case for the presidency, neither is it a workable idea. You cannot have a citizen or a number of citizens demand the president do one thing and he is obligated to do it. Such a system of government is beyond reality. This is specifically why we are a republic, the president has certain powers and there are certain requirements to the presidency. We do not live by mob rule or the rule of any one citizen, if you spent half the time actually looking into the type of system the United States has, you would not be so misinformed.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Are you now reading my posts??
I said I blamed whoever SHOULD have checked his eligibility but obviously didn't..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

No, the poster said Obama Sr. wasn’t subjected to US racial laws because he wasn’t born in the US. It had nothing to do with citizenship or natural-born citizenship, it was regarding the description of his race on Obama Jr’s birth certificate.

edit on 12-3-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

No mate, I was replying to this post..

The term "Natural Born Citizen" applies exclusively to the minor and does not apply to the parents.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Easy, show me his long form and I'll change my stance, despite what some of you say..

Long form what?

Be specific here. But in the fairness of honesty and truth, I have to ask the follow up. Once I were to show it to you, you would just accept what I show you is what you ask? How would you know whether or not it was legitimate? Do you have any idea how you are going to confirm it? Your response would indicate just seeing a long form something would be enough to change your mind? Really?

Seems pretty disingenuous to claim you have this HUGE problem with his legitimacy and then offer that you would just walk away if someone showed you something you could not actually confirm anyway, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No mate, I was replying to this post..

The term "Natural Born Citizen" applies exclusively to the minor and does not apply to the parents.
Are you sure? Because the post you say you were replying to was posted after yours. And in your post you specifically replied to another post, by a different poster.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

You are correct and I apologize..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Omg just say the guy is black..thats all you birthers. While you birthers sat on your asses for the last
10-20 years thinking the big bad government was coming after your guns, and looking for
reptillians, this guy...a random black guy has surpassed your achievements in life.

And you birthers hate it.

I'm not black but 95% of birthers fit a certain demographic.
edit on 12-3-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
Omg just say the guy is black..thats all you birthers. While you birthers sat on your asses for the last
10-20 years thinking the big bad government was coming after your guns, and looking for
reptillians, this guy...a random black guy has surpassed your achievements in life.

Yep, that's all it is, the fact that he's 10% black or whatever the figure is..

It has absolutely nothing to do with increased defence spending, more troops, deficit at record heights,continuation and expansion of patriot act, not closing gitmo or a million other things...

It's just his coffee colored skin that bugs us..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

It has absolutely nothing to do with increased defence spending, more troops, deficit at record heights,continuation and expansion of patriot act, not closing gitmo or a million other things...

It's just his coffee colored skin that bugs us..

okay previous president bush.. Globally accepted to have been a horrid president. Anyone a
say he was born outside the usa? Poor policies are proof he was born outside the usa now?

edit on 12-3-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

The Bush family was more than well known prior to the election or even his birth..
Obama's family were unknown...
Not exactly the same thing....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join