It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO running from Tsunami?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can anyone explain whats in this video? I saw this on another forum, and i thought it was interesting. I didnt see it in recent threads so sorry if this is a repost. Any ideas on what it is?
UFO Running From Tsunami

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Looks like another chopper to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks like a drip of water being blown across either the camera lens or window if shooting through a clear window or screen. That's why there's a trailing bit of the ufo as it goes. The motion indicates it as well imo.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Pretty damn quick for a chopper, and it even has some sort of tail to it. I thought it looked a little round to be a copter..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

is it possible to shoot to the side like that without looking like it was on the lens if it WAS water? I tried to tell myself that as well, but i dont think thats the case.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thats moving far too fast to be a chopper, but is far to blurry to make any kind of guess as to what it may be? Any clearer video of the same thing? or other angels?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

havent found any yet. Wanna help me look?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hard to believe seeing that in ufology one idea is that water is a necessity for the craft.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

I've just read the comments on it, and one of them says, that the video speed was made faster, and that you could see the rotors quite clearly in the original footage (on TV).

Now I've got no idea where you can get the original footage.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
Can anyone explain whats in this video? I saw this on another forum, and i thought it was interesting. I didnt see it in recent threads so sorry if this is a repost. Any ideas on what it is?
UFO Running From Tsunami

Seriously that's the first thing you think of after watching the video, a ufo "running" from a 20ft high wall of water? Usually most people think of rational explanations before going down the ufo road. even if it was a ufo couldn't it just go up a few feet to avoid?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Ahh, Thanks for the input. It makes sense, Wasnt too sure what it was and i remember someone saying in the now 100 page thread "Hey, did you see that UFO racing the tsunami?"

Must have been something different they were talking about, or the News sped it up.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

Well, i just put running because thats what it looked like. It could be following the waves?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
When i watched the news, i saw a chopper fly over the incomming wave. It wasnt too clear that it was a chopper, but u could see it if u looked closely. The first thing i thought to myselfe was that i bet some of these crazy people on ATS will make a post about how its a ufo lol.

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW!! a thread showing a god damn chopper, and someone thinks its a ufo

so much win

edit on 11-3-2011 by RemiLP because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by RemiLP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Definitely a helicopter. This video is very low resolution, but I saw the exact same footage a dozen or more times on my HDTV at home and there is no doubt at all that it's a chopper. It's moving fast and on this terrible, low resolution video it just looks like a blur, but in high rez it was clear what it was.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

K! Wooot. Glad this was debunked. Thanks for the input GUYS! Glad i could rely on some ATS members

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is indeed a helicopter. You can see the blades close to the end of the clip.
If you notice the video is being filmed from a helicopter and is diagonally above the *ufo flying in the opposite direction. It is being filmed from a helicopter that is flying one direction while your *ufo is flying in the opposite direction, making it look like it is zooming across.

FYI, I do believe in aliens & UFO's.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Running away ? why doesn't it perform a high speed right angle turn upwards to escape ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It is a chopper....

Watch the video from sendal on the bbc page.
www.bbc.co.uk...

0:50 seconds in.

Chopper.

End of.

top topics

join