It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Ben81

Look at the GRAPH above you are right you are not an expert 550c and steel LOSES HALF ITS STRENGTH.

Yeah, but that is not the temperature of the FIRE, that is the temperature of the steel.

And that means all of the way to the CORE of the steel. How thick were the steel columns at the 81st floor of the south tower? How could they get that HOT in less than ONE HOUR? And steel is a good conductor of heat so even if the fire was that hot the steel would conduct heat away and be VERY difficult to raise to that temperature.

But then we are not told how many TONS OF STEEL were on the 81st level of the south tower. Or any other level for NINE YEARS.

What happened to the skyscrapers in Japan was very different from 9/11 but it shows these kind of buildings are no push overs. It shows that people who BELIEVE measly airliners could UTTERLY OBLITERATE buildings that big in less than TWO HOURS but cannot think to demand information as simple as the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level are Totally Idiotic.

psik

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

I thought I would throw this in.

Quite an interesting video, showing how thermite reacts and what it's capabilities are. Look at the steel girders in the video, evidence of molten metal and the girders are cut at the same angle used in professional demolition.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I found you extraordinary to defend 9/11 like that
so much detail it give your posts a strange weird patern
did you make that much of research and everything you saw,read or heard
you 100% beleive the official story ?

there is so many flaws regarding the WTC

Face to Face with Dr. Niels Harrit: "There is no doubt that this building was taken down in a controlled demolition

what about the pentagon ?

see the first picture from that thread

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

or this

Coincidents and Probabilities

are you still convince of everything they told us to be the real truth of what really happened ??
being there .. nothing would surprise me anymore
including this:

Did anyone ever see video about OBAMAS Secret 9/11 Anti-truthers HITSQUADS?

the truth is coming out .. we would honor the 3000 innocent people that die that day
if we could find the real ones behind this attack

a cave man in afghanistan would had succeed to make all of this .. LOL
he was never found but Saddam was found in a 6 foot hole in the middle of nowhere
why did they go in Irak again ??

they really take us for zombies to want us to beleive everything they say regarding 9/11

i dont know if you sincerely beleive in the 9/11 BS story
you look like a very smart person and you really know the real truth

but still defend the 9/11 version ... why ?
edit on 3/13/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Thx for the vid

the shaped cut in the steel bar .. this is the only reason why both tower pludge verticaly to the ground
why were they not investigate further ?

did the investigators were drunk doing their work .. or they received some kind of a huge "Pot de vin"
a money gift that any corrupted soul would accept anytime

many were paid to shut their mouth or else .. + the news on CNN and FOX, ABC etc were manipulated
the big heads of these compagny are owned by the government they were choosen to manipulate the news

it piss me off just to think some people are still REALLY beleiving the official story
are they low IQ or they think they are so patriotic and they know they have to lie and support the lie
for some greedy cause

the people who support this lie are dishonoring the 3000 american dead
and the humankind good potential side

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Quite an interesting video, showing how thermite reacts and what it's capabilities are. Look at the steel girders in the video, evidence of molten metal and the girders are cut at the same angle used in professional demolition.

You are right - it was a professional demolition

Ony problem it was done weeks after by iron workers using torches clearing the wreckage

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There are two camps relating to 9/11 and as I said in a previous post, it is not our job to convince people, merely to inform.

Look at all the evidence placed before us and make up our minds. Whilst the U.S government still withold videos of the pentagon attack it will continue to be questioned.

The images in the video clearly show the core girders have been tampered with.

Let them ridicule our claims, the great thing about this site is that people have the freedom to do so. For how much longer any of us will have this right, who knows. Peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Ben81

There are two camps relating to 9/11 and as I said in a previous post, it is not our job to convince people, merely to inform.

Look at all the evidence placed before us and make up our minds. Whilst the U.S government still withold videos of the pentagon attack it will continue to be questioned.

The images in the video clearly show the core girders have been tampered with.

Let them ridicule our claims, the great thing about this site is that people have the freedom to do so. For how much longer any of us will have this right, who knows. Peace.

yes

one camp that know the truth
one camp that know the truth but accept the lie

like Richard Drewfuss once said
we dont need the truth about it and we dont want it

what a evil piece of ...
but compare to Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld .. he his quite good

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Mr Dreyfuss played Dick Cheney in the film W. Perhaps he took the character acting a bit too serious?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Mr Dreyfuss played Dick Cheney in the film W. Perhaps he took the character acting a bit too serious?

Lol
he was perfectly choosen for that character
im sure if both were to meet they would agree on many things

they are the same species

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Oh look its mr TONS per floor. have you ever thought about the one MAJOR problem of the floor design of the towers.

Lets take a look!

What does the truss sit ON psikey YES those little pieces of angle iron!

Drawings of connections

Now lets look at say a different way to support the floor

Empire State Building plane crash CAN YOU SEE that nice large piece of structural steel that spans between columns and that the thicker concrete FLOOR RESTS on!!

So the WTC floors in the end are supported by a 2 pieces of angle at either end of the truss!

Care to comment!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Charlie maybe took a lot of drugs
im sure its because of his 9/11 comments

after that every media around the state was destroying his reputation bashing him none stop
resulting that no more production compagny would offers him roles

many hollywood stars are 9/11 truther but are to afraid to loose they career
if they release a public statement contradicting the government

i prefer Charlie by far better then mister Dreyfuss playing one of the most evil minded SOB in the world

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

Sure thing. There's plenty here. Many cited accounts of molten steel.
911research.wtc7.net...

See above link. I don't have any pictures, but plenty of quotes from multiple sources.

Please see above links. Multiple accounts of molten steel.

Madrid
- Fire: Can cause steel to melt

WTC
- Fire: Can cause steel to melt
- Impact: Can deform steel

So now that we've established that the only thing that can cause molten steel is a fire, your reference to plane impacts is completely irrelevant. A lot of debunkers use the, "But steel deforms at so and so temperature therefore you're wrong" argument. Deformation is completely irrelevant when there were higher temperatures involved.

So how is it that the fire which burned for less time (WTC vs Madrid or Beijing Tower) was able to result in molten steel, while the fire which burned for 10+ hours resulted in no molten steel?

Why don't you retrieve yourself a chart that shows the temperature needed to turn solid steel into a liquid, and let us know what that temperature is, and whether an office fire could have achieved those temperatures.

Also, have you heard of the WTC meteorite? It's a massive fused chunk of concrete and steel. Now if the building collapsed, all the materials should be deformed, but separate. But here all the materials have fused? How could heat from an office fire cause this? It simply cannot.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Above Top Secret, I am disappointed.
edit on 13-3-2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Thx for the vid

it piss me off just to think some people are still REALLY beleiving the official story
are they low IQ or they think they are so patriotic and they know they have to lie and support the lie
for some greedy cause

the people who support this lie are dishonoring the 3000 american dead
and the humankind good potential side

LOW IQ I would put money on mine being far higher than yours mate.

Lets see what is your expertise in construction please tell us all!
I am on building sites day in and day out are you ?
I give advice to engineers and architects about structural fixings do you?
I am not from the USA are you?
Why did countries round the world change building codes and regulations after 9/11?

The trouble with the internet it lets people with NO IDEA about a subject give their opinion about really technical subjects even if the most technical question they ask during the day is "do you want fries with that!"

Architects for the truth have taken since it happened to get 1200+ people how many structural engineers do you think there is in the USA alone, I have spoken to many engineers over the years and not one I have met thinks it was a demoltion job.

Work in 7 hours will look in for your reply later tomorrow now remember answer all the questions!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by finalword

Show a picture of molten steel there must be one!!!!!

Re the meteorite suggest you look up KINETIC ENERGY.

Oh and by the way the graph I posted gives you plenty of info on steel v temp if you read it!!!
edit on 13-3-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Great point! The evidence is clear, and despite the lives that have been lost and marred, the events from Japan do add to the truth about 9/11. I think that many people (including some of my family) choose to ignore the scientific evidence because they cannot accept that the government would lie. Anyway, great post.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This is fairly close. The steel is hot enough so that it has changed color.

Seriously? I suppose you're going to tell me next that the wood blocks from collapsing Jenga towers "fuse" because of the kinetic energy unleashed when the tower falls.

whatreallyhappened.com...
This is especially funny. I love how the sign says that, "Fire temperatures were so intense that concrete melted like lava around anything in its path." What we have here is retrieved from the WTC ruins. A gun ENCASED in concrete. The only way this could have happened is if the concrete melted. Are you really going to use the ridiculous argument that this was the result of KINETIC ENERGY? I am just facepalming from the lack of logic here.

Why don't you grab another chart for me that shows the melting point of concrete and let me know if jet fuel can cause that. This'll be good.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

didnt mean to be disrespectfull about the IQ part
but how could you and your fellow thousand construction engineers
dont see the big picture and really think that a plane fire would cause such damage to hard steel beam

check this out ..the similarities .. there is a clear patern in a CONTROLLED demolition

this is the biggest evidence of a CONTROLLED demolition
the way it fall down in minutes ... no planes could acheive such PERFECT end results

there is many actual engineers pointing the obvious but no one listen to them
i would be surprise if your fellow mates after reviewing a few controlled demolition videos and the WTC at the end

they would all say the same
that it was indeed a Controlled Demolition

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343
Let us see how much it leans.

It sure does when you use a proper camera angle. You can't see the lean in that video. Do you think I made that picture on my laptop over the weekend? Horse****.

BTW, why doesn't your video show the collapse of the Penthouses? Does that mean they were not really there?

Cool! Someone alert the press!! The MASSIVE Eastern Mechanical Penthouse DIDN'T EXIST!!!

Listen, I am not here to convince or convert. You are free to believe what you want to believe, but there is no need to be so angry about it.

If only the U.S government were as willing to provide photographic/video evidence to back up the Official version, then there would be no need for forums like this.

You think it's a nonsense conspiracy? The U.S government are just adding weight by refusing to release footage proving the 9/11 Official version.

After all, seeing is believing and the more reluctant they are, the more people will disbelieve.

Nice Dodge!! That thing got a Hemi in there???

Why don't you answer the questions I posed to you?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Tosskey

I thought I would throw this in.

You mean like this?

Notice the same slag markings?

That it an oxy-acetelyne torch he is using.

Guess why the angle? So they knew which was the column ABOVE it would fall. Cut it straight across, and you have no idea which way it will fall.

Not to mention explosives don't do that, and thermite has not been shown to be able to make those kinds of cuts, and show the same markings.

That is cut with a torch.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Nice Dodge!! That thing got a Hemi in there???

Why don't you answer the questions I posed to you?

Thanks.

Here's a question for you, how fast would an aluminum wing need to fly to cut my steel wood stove in half?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join