It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

to think the media wouldn't jump all over a story......

Bro your speaking as if we have unbiased freethinking media .
The reality is that the elite own and control the media , so why on earth would they do as your suggesting ?

Please understand we will never have a free world while the elite are in power , they profit from this status quo .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The comparison is a compete and utter failure.
I didn't see any buildings constructed as the twin tower methods.
Nor did see any flames coming from the Japanese buildings.
Sorry. weak comparison.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Tosskey

to think the media wouldn't jump all over a story......

Bro your speaking as if we have unbiased freethinking media .
The reality is that the elite own and control the media , so why on earth would they do as your suggesting ?

Please understand we will never have a free world while the elite are in power , they profit from this status quo .

So explain why many news agencies worked hand in hand with Wikileaks to release leaked classified information.

Or are you going to suggest that the US Government was behind the leaks all along, and worked with the media to release it?

This is why no one can take conspiracy theorists seriously. You don't live in the normal world. Everyone in your world is carrying out the sinister deeds for some sinister elite government types.

George Bush was vilified by the media CONSTANTLY. Are you suggesting that was merely a show? He actually controlled them and directed them to berate him constantly?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

Im not an expert on wikileaks but a FEW people on ats believe it is a scam ask boondock saint he'll tell you .

As for George Bush he was a chimp in a suit thats why he got mocked but it didnt stop him sending men and women to kill on his behalf did it ?

Theres a difrerence between mocking and discrediting .

Look we are going round in circles here you can think what you like , Ive tried to explain my view but you are obviously not going to share my opinion so .........

Good luck with all you choose to do .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Common sense jumped out the window again.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Fragile? Really? At least go to wikipedia before you post. You should be required to pass a test to start a thread maybe.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ok... this is rediculous! AN AIRPLAINE traveling at 500 mph, FULL OF FUEL, crashes into the WORLDS TALLEST BUILDINGS?.... honestly... i am AMAZED that they stood for as long as they did. you my friend are comparing apples to rocks. NOT EVEN IN THE SAME REALM my friend....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

dont forget building 7 was not hit by a plane and i think from memory that went down 5 hours later

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
The comparison is a compete and utter failure.
I didn't see any buildings constructed as the twin tower methods.
Nor did see any flames coming from the Japanese buildings.
Sorry. weak comparison.

maybe for you
check the video again.. does that make you think twice about the WTC ?

took 2 plane to bring down 2 towers in less then 10 min each
the chance of that same result is impossible

i wanted to show with this thread that skyscrapers of today are VERY resistant
only a controlled demolition would make those crumble to the ground like that

edit on 3/12/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Care to prove that it wasn't the most heavily defended buiding in the world,

Here we have a truther not understanding that you cannot prove a negative, nor did I make the claim.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Re 9/11:
For the longest time I gave no opinion, one way or the other, as to whether I believed the official story or not...but I did read everything I could find about the matter and watched as many videos as I could find. The main reason I did not and could not come to a conclusion is that I am no video expert, am not a computer whiz (older lady here) and I am well aware that videos and photos can be messed with.
However, once I learned that the 9/11 Commission itself did not believe its own report, well then, it became a whole other ballgame for me.
I don't presume to know what happened that day. But there are too many unanswered questions, not to mention, too many experts in their field that don't buy the official story. Therefore, imo, another investigation is warranted...and those experts who deny the official story, should be running said investigation.
9/11 Commission does not believe its own report:
maya12-21-2012.com...

220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
1,400+ Engineers and Architects
250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
400+ Professors
300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals
400+ Medical Professionals

…all question the official story re 9/11
Very interesting site:
patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
took 2 plane to bring down 2 towers in less then 10 min each

Another stunning example of 'truther' investigation.

Better check your durations, my friend. I think you'd be rather hard pressed to back them up.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up on that. It may have been a concrete core, but you can bet that there were steel fixings contained within.

Yeah, correct. And you know what the best insulator is?

Concrete.

Don't believe me?

Go get 1 concrete cinder block. Take a blowtorch and torch the ***** out of one side.

Now, reach down and touch the OPPOSITE side. Hot? Barely. Concrete is not a good conductor of heat. At all.

If not then the concrete would have exploded due to the intense heat. I know because I have seen it first hand.

That would have to be one hell of a fire.

You weren't able to answer the only question contained within the post though.

Managed to find this on Wikipedia :

The Kader toy factory manufactured stuffed toys and licensed plastic dolls primarily intended for export to the United States and other developed countries. The toys were produced for Disney, Mattel and others. The Factory is located in the Sam Phran District of Nakhon Pathom Province. The structures that were destroyed in the blaze were all owned and operated directly by Kader, which owns the site. Kader has two sister companies that also operate at the location on a lease arrangement.

The factory was poorly designed and built. Fire exits on the plans were not put in place, and external doors were locked. Furthermore, the building was reinforced with un-insulated steel girders which quickly weakened and collapsed.

Did the WTC buildings have un-insulated steel girders?

Worse, they had uninsulated TRUSSES, which are much thinner and span (typically) longer areas than girders.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
So how does SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE make all of the supports give SI8MULTANEOUSLY so the roofline remains straight while the collapse occurs?

psik

It doesn't. It leans.

So, stop lying about that Psik. It does NOT fall straight down. It LEANS.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Wow thats quick work isnt it when did 9/11 happen ?

I suggest you watch the documentaries about volunteers who bought medication for these 1st responders because they had been ignored by the government .
It brought a tear to my eyes , the government does not care for its citizens .

Um, these clinics and hospitals have been operating for some time now. IIRC, somwhere around the beginning of 2002.

But hey, who needs facts when you can just make up your own!! WOOT!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Yeah the only thing is i dont trust the words of secret society fairies sorry .
Your spiel doesnt resonate with me I see you as an enemy an obstacle to truth .
Sorry and all but the day I listen to a freemason is the day hell freezes over .

Say hi to your "worshipful master " for me .

As opposed to rebutting what the man has said (which you can't) you go on the offensive and attack him for his beliefs. Excellent job there buddy!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Not at all but carry on discussing my personal life and I will report you .

LOL!! This is HILARIOUS!! You, telling someone ELSE to stop discussing personel lives........LOL!!!
`

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Care to prove that it wasn't the most heavily defended buiding in the world, or is that just a your own opinion?

They have an airport within a mile of the Pentagon.

A MAJOR road runs right past it!

They offer TOURS for people!!

LOL!!! Keep going champ! This is hilarious too!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join