It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by vipertech0596

I dont give a toss , 911 was an inside job end of story .
1 plane 2 planes either way the towers FAILED to withstand what they were designed to withstand . why ?
controlled demolition!

Thankyou and Goodnight .

Facts getting in the way of your opinion, Doomzilla? Sorry to hear that.

Next time, make sure you have your facts straight before you launch an opinion that's going to make you easily look foolish. As I pointed out in this post from some 8 hours ago, the WTCs were designed to withstand an impact "From an errant 707 at landing speed, not a somewhat heavier 767 going full tilt. Bit of an impact energy difference, wouldn't you say? "

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here's a test done on a similar design of building in japan.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Yeah the only thing is i dont trust the words of secret society fairies sorry .
Your spiel doesnt resonate with me I see you as an enemy an obstacle to truth .
Sorry and all but the day I listen to a freemason is the day hell freezes over .

Say hi to your "worshipful master " for me .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by vipertech0596

I dont give a toss , 911 was an inside job end of story .
1 plane 2 planes either way the towers FAILED to withstand what they were designed to withstand . why ?
controlled demolition!

Thankyou and Goodnight .

And your proof? I mean, clearly to make such a claim you have more than your uneducated opinion, and some random internet photos and videos, right?

For comparison, the NIST had around 200 experts investigating for their report, including public and private experts. They reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Surely you've done ATLEAST that much research since you know better than 200 experts in fields such as engineering, right?
edit on 12-3-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Good ol USA who spends BILLIONS on defense could do nothing about this attack , If i was American id ask for a refund because [SNIP], you got OWNED by an organisation whose bases are in caves .

THE superpower of the world cant intercept a couple of planes heading to the most secure building in the world and two of americas most iconic buildings .

YEAH RIGHT!

You got attacked by your own government , I know it probably scares you and takes you out of your comfort zone but thats life sorry .

Mod Edit/Note: Civility and Decorum Required
edit on 12/3/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

heading to the most secure building in the world

care to show frpm a valid source that the Pentagon was the most secure building in the world? Or is that just another truther lie?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Good ol USA who spends BILLIONS on defense could do nothing about this attack , If i was American id ask for a refund because according to gullible robots like you , you got OWNED by an organisation whose bases are in caves .

Ah! I'm American, am I? Thanks for telling me. I had other notions. Guess you miss how I spell 'organisation' and 'colour' and such.

And I guess you assume the concept of asymmetric warfare to be a recent development?

THE superpower of the world cant intercept a couple of planes heading to the most secure building in the world and two of americas most iconic buildings .

Their view was outward-looking, looking for Bear Foxtrots across the North Pole or other ocean-crossing traffic because entrenched systems always fight in the mode of the last war. It's been ever thus. This surprises you?

You got attacked by your own government , I know it probably scares you and takes you out of your comfort zone but thats life sorry .

21. Manchester. Probably unemployed yob I'd guess. Am I close?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Where is the footage of extensive damage regarding WTC7?

Tell me why if the intensity of the fire within the TT's was so high, there are images of people waving for help on the blown out floors? Flames billowing behind them, but they were still able to wave, trying to attract attention.

Tell me why the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 twenty minutes before its collapse.

I viewed a video where they stated that the towers were designed to withstand the impact of two planes. I will try to source it and post it here.

I am not a truther, never have, been never will be. However, I am also not a sheeple, 'Never mind America, nothing to see here, please go about viewing your reality T.V'.

Please explain the BBc conundrum and I will let it go.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Good ol USA who spends BILLIONS on defense could do nothing about this attack , If i was American id ask for a refund because [SNIP], you got OWNED by an organisation whose bases are in caves .

YEAH RIGHT!

Mod Edit/Note: Civility and Decorum Required
edit on 12/3/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

So, I take this response to mean that you haven't done NEARLY as much research as the NIST...

As Carl Sagan would say: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You can just admit that you just dislike America, and it's government - without claiming to be more knowledgeable than engineering experts that have done YEARS of actual educated research. It's obvious that's your motive that fuels your ignorant beliefs.

And I don't mean that as an insult. I'm in no way an engineering expert either - and I would rather trust the opinions of hundreds of experts (including experts from the private sector and academia) on the subject of structural engineering than watch a few YouTube videos and start spouting off an ignorant and uninformed opinions in the face of theirs.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

21. Manchester. Probably unemployed yob I'd guess. Am I close?

Not at all but carry on discussing my personal life and I will report you .

Whether your American or not is irrelevant in this case .

Only people with agendas behave as you do .

There is nothing more to say on the matter .

I remind you that it is not ilegal to question the government and therefore I will continue to do so .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

"You can just admit that you just dislike America, and it's government "-

I LOVE America but NOT its government and many Americans would say the same .
I understand where your coming from regarding expert opinion but experts told us that cigarettes were good for us .

I have EVERY faith in humanity just not the government .

Absolute power corrupts and power corrupts absolutely .

Peace .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by dereks

Tell me why the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 twenty minutes before its collapse.

Please explain the BBc conundrum and I will let it go.

Is it really beyond reason that a mistake was made? Something was incorrectly reported? I mean, it happens quite often on regular days.

Not being a Truther (As you claim), does it not seem at all possible that on one of the most hectic and emotional days in recent American history, that something could be reported incorrectly?

If you want BBC's response, check this out: www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

I admit mistakes are made, but never on this scale. I read through the BBC page you posted and sorry, but to quote Mandy Rice-Davies 'They would say that wouldn't they?'

I guess we will never really know the reasons why, but there have been so many lies involving this from the ofifcialdom that they have made the whole thing into a conspiracy delight.

As anyone of you read the report that was produced by the 9/11 commission? If not I would certainly recommend it as a great fictional read.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Whether your American or not is irrelevant in this case .

Agreed although you toss around descriptors like hand grenades when it seems you think they'll give you some perceived upper hand.

Only people with agendas behave as you do .

Really? Care to enlighten me on what you presume my agenda to be?

I remind you that it is not ilegal to question the government and therefore I will continue to do so .

Tally ho. But civil discussion requires civility. Are you up for it?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Care to prove that it wasn't the most heavily defended buiding in the world, or is that just a your own opinion?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
After looking at the title i just wanted to make a quick comment - i said the exact same thing to my missus today

S & F

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Tosskey

I admit mistakes are made, but never on this scale. I read through the BBC page you posted and sorry, but to quote Mandy Rice-Davies 'They would say that wouldn't they?'

I guess we will never really know the reasons why, but there have been so many lies involving this from the ofifcialdom that they have made the whole thing into a conspiracy delight.

So are you saying you think the BBC is in on the conspiracy?

...Really?

I really wonder what world you guys live in, to think the media wouldn't jump all over a story that George Bush perpetrated 9/11. And being in on it (as you're suggesting), they would obviously have the inside scoop.

That story is a lot juicier than Islamic terrorists disliking America.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

You do realise where the BBC get their funding from right?

We are continuously fed BS by the MSM. You really think they tell us everything in an impartial and truthful way?
Do you think they never hide anything from us?

Well Prince Harry was serving in Afghanistan for a couple of months before being outed by a member of the U.S press. The public did not have a clue. I appreciate this does not relate to 9/11, but if things like this can be held back then I would suggest the government has one hell of a hold over the MSM.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join