It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
By thinking we would all swallow this impossible illogical silly untrue story

the government really mocked humankind intelligence

wonder why... they were right, that some would believe in it ...

if most of the population really think everything is true about the official version ..

THE HUMAN RACE IS REALLY DOOM

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
So your comparing towers that are design to sway, to towers that aren't? good logic

Before the towers were built, there were "free eye exams" given to people as a ruse to use them as guinea pigs for the engineers to decide how much sway humans would tolerate before they objected. It was determined they would tolerate the equivalent of 150 mile an hour winds in the swaying towers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by ANOK

Fair enough, and I was ready to come to blows over the concrete core just a couple days ago, but there should be a record of the couple hundred acres of concrete poured just for the floors somewhere. If I was a concrete contractor who was involved with building the WTC, I'd have pictures all over my bid sheets...I'd be pretty proud of that and I'd make sure there was a record of it.

Among all the construction photos, where are all the concrete buckets and trucks? Where are the concrete mixing silos? Who were the contractors who did the pours?

Who knows? Do we have all that info for the concrete floors? It's just hypothetical at this point anyway. It really doesn't matter that much, it would just explain a couple of things is all.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Japanese built the twin towers and I'm not sure we will be able to assimilate the asian mind here on ATS.
Its a little interesting that its the engineers and "911 pilots for truth" that saw an implosion rather than a terrorist plane strike. Guess its only logical since pilots tend to have better spacial skills.

Not meaning to go off topic but does anyone think that exoskeletal structure they used for the towers looks like a peanut shell?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Who knows? Do we have all that info for the concrete floors? It's just hypothetical at this point anyway. It really doesn't matter that much, it would just explain a couple of things is all.

If the upper floors and core weren't concrete, it could help explain how a missile could traverse multiple floors and explode out the other side. It could explain how the towers crumbled so easily, not to mention it could explain why so little rubble was found, and it could explain the light shining through the towers as shown in your link and my avatar.

Here's a calculation showing the light should be blocked by the floors (if they were there):

letsrollforums.com...

I read somewhere that no more than forty floors had poured concrete, but I'm still looking for the link.

Here is an image of what looks like the footings:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8c2d19a8973.jpg[/atsimg]
blogs.wsj.com...

edit on 31-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Cartoons like Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner .....?

Cartoon airplanes don't leave the ground around littered with AIRCRAFT DEBRIS !

Now this is a neat trick - ramming an aircraft seat into the trunk of this car....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Cartoon Airplanes like this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Don't be stupid...
These building were built to sway...
You are emarassing yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Are you giving me staged images again?

Say, is it just me, or is this the same tire? Note the same diagonal gash in the below images...I highlighted it below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f60fe46a084.jpg[/atsimg]

It's uncanny how many of those falling pieces of debris hit street signs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e8a2db32458.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b39b095442f4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9624995e45d9.jpg[/atsimg]
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Just a some quick comments been working away from home and heading out just now

Anock popsted this

On it it says (steel breakdown forms ) reflects sunlight to camera.

Nothing on those towers is REFLECTING sunlight to the camera? So why say it because they think it sounds good!!!

Say 3 inch steel rebar DONT THINK SO !, can someone show a link to 3" dia rebar???

Says 12ft thick concrete core 12 ft in what direction would that be?

Come on Anok those 3 pictures contain BS statements SO why didn't YOU spot them!!!

Yankee451 stated only 40 floors had poured concrete WHY do you think thats even possible?

Does it just work with your agenda!

Yankee451

Your comment re these tyres "the same" How?

Also folks its obvious is was all a set up and Yankee451 new reason the debris hit street signs oh I forgot its April the 1st!!!!!.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by thedman

Are you giving me staged images again?

Say, is it just me, or is this the same tire? Note the same diagonal gash in the below images...I highlighted it below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f60fe46a084.jpg[/atsimg]

So you are showing us two different tires from the landing gear and saying they are the same? Why?

One tire is from the impacted external column tree in which it was embedded after impact.

The other is from a section of landing gear laying in the street. How they are the same, I don't understand.

Oh wait! I get it! Its an April Fool's Joke right? Good one! You almost got us!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So is that a snotty way of saying it's just me?

Here's a vid which shows they were staging photo ops with Tires:

www.youtube.com...

That tire was staged, as were the images with the Murray street sign being moved around for photo ops.

Here's a description of the engine parts...seems they're from a 747?
s1.zetaboards.com...

I noticed no comments about the obviously staged photos with the moving street signs...was't this evidence to be cataloged?

edit on 1-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PROOF THAT 9/11 WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

PROOF

Now just imagine a plane doing a similar result
i know its impossible

but it did happen with the WTC
making a building fall down verticaly without any precise explosion ... is simply IMPOSSIBLE

like the title say

Tight fit for American city building demolition

the title itself is a proof the official version was a lie
damn .. they really think we are dumb that much
i guess some are really really (CENSORED) to think a plane would acheive that same result TWICE

There is one group of individual that know the real deal ...
i have saw many episode on TV about this team
they have destroyed so many huge buildings and sport domes

the guy with a moustache is the CEO .. always on the field
last time i saw one of their episode .. i though

THIS GUY KNOW THE REAL ANSWER

I would like so much to ask him about what he though when he saw both WTC towers falling to the ground

The Art of Demolition

The Art of Demolition
For over sixty years, three generations of Loizeaux family innovation, expertise and leadership have created a commercial explosives demolition industry which has saved property owners and contractors hundreds of millions of dollars worldwide.

That leadership and unparalleled experience gives CDI clients access to a full range of services and capabilities through a global network of offices and agents, all dedicated to the precision application of our technology.

We should ask them the question .. for once and for all

International Headquarters - Field Operations
Controlled Demolition Incorporated (CDI)
P.O. Box 306
2737 Merryman's Mill Road
Phoenix, Maryland 21131
USA
Tel: +1.410.667.6610
Fax: +1.410.667.6624
E-Mail: [email protected]

Website

About Us
A two thousand ton skyscraper collapses like a house of cards, crumbling in on itself - a waterfall of well-fractured steel and concrete debris. It lasts only seconds, and buildings within a few meters stand untouched. The very essence of Controlled Demolition, Inc. is in our name: CONTROL.

Sound fimiliar ??

there you go for all the people who believe the governement story

edit on 4/1/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Suspiciously concrete-like here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701a2f6e4dad.jpg[/atsimg]
www.scribd.com...
edit on 2-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you make good points here...it is odd that two buildings had the same thing happen to them, and had the same result, I could have sworn they were built to withstand terror attacks, INCLUDING planes, I KNOW i saw that somewhere.

and what about the other building that colapsed, it just doesn't all add up. I mean, ok, a good thing came out of a terrible disaster, well for a while anyhow, all americans banded together...for a while anyhow, but it shouldn't take such an event for that to happen... maybe we wouldn't be so suseptable to some things if we were like that all the time, there's so many other things to worry about in our lives as a whole, but so many people continue to fight a battle here on their own grounds.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You forgot to include in your library of staged images the pristine unscathed terrorist passport which survived the impact and fiery explosion afterwards. You know...the same fire which had no problems melting or softening massive steel beams or whatever it did to that steel to cause it to collapse like a deck of cards. Sorry, but it's rather difficult to keep up with the ever changing official fairy tale.

Just trying to help; keep up the good charade...errr...work.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

One tire is from the impacted external column tree in which it was embedded after impact.

So this rubber tire dislodged itself from the airplane immediately after impact/explosion, embedded itself in the external building column, dropped 800 feet to the solid ground below and remained embedded in the column without blowing out or dislodging from the column? I have to admit, this tire gives that magical terrorist's passport a run for its money when it comes to miracles.

As for that engine part which miraculously ended up underneath a covered scaffolding, I haven't seen acrobatics like that since the Olympics. Who knows, maybe this engine was in search of some cover so it wouldn't rust in case of rain.

edit on 2-4-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Or its just a very dusty mesh of columns, beams and cross braces.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PROOF THAT 9/11 WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

PROOF

Now just imagine a plane doing a similar result
i know its impossible

but it did happen with the WTC
making a building fall down verticaly without any precise explosion ... is simply IMPOSSIBLE

like the title say

Tight fit for American city building demolition

the title itself is a proof the official version was a lie
damn .. they really think we are dumb that much
i guess some are really really (CENSORED) to think a plane would acheive that same result TWICE

There is one group of individual that know the real deal ...
i have saw many episode on TV about this team
they have destroyed so many huge buildings and sport domes

the guy with a moustache is the CEO .. always on the field
last time i saw one of their episode .. i though

THIS GUY KNOW THE REAL ANSWER

I would like so much to ask him about what he though when he saw both WTC towers falling to the ground

The Art of Demolition

The Art of Demolition
For over sixty years, three generations of Loizeaux family innovation, expertise and leadership have created a commercial explosives demolition industry which has saved property owners and contractors hundreds of millions of dollars worldwide.

That leadership and unparalleled experience gives CDI clients access to a full range of services and capabilities through a global network of offices and agents, all dedicated to the precision application of our technology.

We should ask them the question .. for once and for all

International Headquarters - Field Operations
Controlled Demolition Incorporated (CDI)
P.O. Box 306
2737 Merryman's Mill Road
Phoenix, Maryland 21131
USA
Tel: +1.410.667.6610
Fax: +1.410.667.6624
E-Mail: [email protected]

Website

About Us
A two thousand ton skyscraper collapses like a house of cards, crumbling in on itself - a waterfall of well-fractured steel and concrete debris. It lasts only seconds, and buildings within a few meters stand untouched. The very essence of Controlled Demolition, Inc. is in our name: CONTROL.

Sound fimiliar ??

there you go for all the people who believe the governement story

edit on 4/1/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Agreed. That's by far the most important evidence is the demolition experts. They do it everyday, so they would know what they are talking about.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

You forgot to include in your library of staged images the pristine unscathed terrorist passport which survived the impact and fiery explosion afterwards. You know...the same fire which had no problems melting or softening massive steel beams or whatever it did to that steel to cause it to collapse like a deck of cards. Sorry, but it's rather difficult to keep up with the ever changing official fairy tale.

Just trying to help; keep up the good charade...errr...work.

Only 2 passports were found and both were severly damaged so if your going to try to make some talking point you read off a web site. Trying looking it up first next time it invalidates statements you make when you dont bother to check facts.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join