It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81

For the love of God.. I know people want to belive what they want, but for the moment can we not use a disaster that just occured in an effort to bring things up 10 years in the past? The structures in Japan are built to a much higher standard than American buildings because of their geographic location (earthquake/ring of fire/Tsunamis).

Not to mention their skyscrapers werent compromised to the extent the WTC was.

Please dont dishonor the dead by making this comparison.

im not honoring them because i want to expose the real truth ? say again ?
what happened in Japan is very sad .. at least they have building there that can resist a 8.9

this is the good part of the thread that you didnt realise
lifes were saved because those building didnt fall

edit on 3/11/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
reply to post by LifeInDeath

"The difference with what happened to the WTC is that the WTC's structure was compromised by the impact and explosions of the planes - then the fire. "
-- ummm, building 7. (why is this so easy?)

My best friend was a first responder on 9/11 and worked the pile for five straight days after, as well. He worked in the shadow of Building 7 before it came down and was about 6 or 8 blocks away when it did come down. He knows one person who had been inside Building 7 and was only a block or so away when it came down (she almost died). The place was a mess, despite what you want to believe. It was very damaged on the side facing the WTC and the whole day they were worried it was going to collapsed. But whatever, you won't believe me so I'm not sure why I'm bothering, nobody ever does. The people I know and have met who were on site, at the scene on the day all believe it came down on its own. Not one of them heard any bombs going off. I'll be believe them before anyone else because nobody was closer to the situation.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

"The difference with what happened to the WTC is that the WTC's structure was compromised by the impact and explosions of the planes - then the fire. "
-- ummm, building 7. (why is this so easy?)

My best friend was a first responder on 9/11 and worked the pile for five straight days after, as well. He worked in the shadow of Building 7 before it came down and was about 6 or 8 blocks away when it did come down. He knows one person who had been inside Building 7 and was only a block or so away when it came down (she almost died). The place was a mess, despite what you want to believe. It was very damaged on the side facing the WTC and the whole day they were worried it was going to collapsed. But whatever, you won't believe me so I'm not sure why I'm bothering, nobody ever does. The people I know and have met who were on site, at the scene on the day all believe it came down on its own. Not one of them heard any bombs going off. I'll be believe them before anyone else because nobody was closer to the situation.

i beleive you on this .. very logic to

what i dont beleive is that both tower collapsed a few minutes after the hit

why these image again wasnt show on CNN .. it will blow the cover up
in a controlled demolition ..they fall verticaly
the planes hitting the WTC was only a pretext..special effect

building 7 was .. unforseen colateral damage
i dont beleive there was a conspiracy related to that particular building

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but steel structure buildings do not collapse in the fashion that WTC7 did.

Plus Larry Silverstein the owner actually admitted it was agreed to pull it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hi Ben great thread , like Colbatic said the twin towers were designed to withstand plane impact , furthermore what happened to the building that didnt get hit ?

I wouldn't worry about xcathdras comment . Hes a cop and he doesnt want the public to know the truth because he will be ordered to stop any rebellion .

The cops and such organisations know we outnumber them so they dont want us to reach critical mass .

Star and flag ben .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

My best friend was a first responder on 9/11 and worked the pile for five straight days after,

You mean the first responders who were told it was SAFE to enter ground zero ?
You mean the first responders who are DYING of chronic illnesses because they were told it was safe ?
You mean the first responders who are receiving no help for treatment from the government who told them it was safe ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

My best friend was a first responder on 9/11 and worked the pile for five straight days after,

You mean the first responders who were told it was SAFE to enter ground zero ?
You mean the first responders who are DYING of chronic illnesses because they were told it was safe ?
You mean the first responders who are receiving no help for treatment from the government who told them it was safe ?

once we expose the real truth of 9/11 and the ones behind it we will have a better futur

people are real zombies beleiving that 2 planes had the same result on both tower falling verticaly to the ground

maybe if the terrorist attack were only the planes hitting the WTC without falling to the ground .. i would have beleived the official story

after i saw BOTH tower falling the same way at around the same amount of time
excuse me that im not zombie enought to gob that hollywood script involving human lifes
to make more war in the ME ..

damn oil

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wasn't the architect of the Twin Towers Japanese? Skyscrapers are designed to withstand many devastating natural and unnatural occurrences, however, they are not designed to withstand strategically placed demolition charges which are specifically designed to take them down. Whatever those demolition charges may consist of.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

What does this little personal unverified claim have to do with 9/11 being a poorly orchestrated scam believed by hundreds of millions of gullible brain dead morons?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
WTC 7 was heavily compromised on the side that faced the WTC. The building was heavily damaged and fires burned out of control / uncontained the entire time. WTC, being the command center for the City, had fuel on different floors as back up systems in case power was lost.

You coup[le all of that toogether, and you get a comrpomised building that will be coming down.

The 2 WTC buildings were heavily comprmosied by 2 aircraft travelling in excess of 500mph with heavy fuel loads. The floor design of the WTC building are not standard, which is to say a technique was used where the outwer walls and inner square held the floors up. This was done to eliminate the need for support columns , opening up more square footage for renting.

The design of the WTC took into account the possibility of an aircraft striking. The problem people have when invoking this porition is the design was to take into account an airplane strike by a plane attempting to avoid the building.

NOT fly full speed into them...

The "explosions" you see on thes ide of the WTC occur from a downward pressure wave from the collapsing structure above it. Which also explains the "exlposion" occuring on floors that are "intact" that are ahead of the collapse.

Make as much of an argument as you guys want, its your right to do so. This is not the first attack on the
WTC - that occured via truck bomb in 1993 under President CLinton. Its not the first time Al Queida attacked the US, this occured back in the late 80's early 1990's. 2 Embassies bombed on the African Continent, the attack on the USS Cole, all by al queida and all prior to President Bush comeing into office.

The reason those are left out of arguments is because it undermines the argument to turn the wtc attakcs into a political tool by people who will go to any means to ignore common sense and see what they want, while ginoring anything else that does not support their argument to lay blame on some conspiracy.

If you want to debate the WTC, then we can start a new thread, or pick up in an old one.

However, what occured in Japan has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, and even attamepting to link to 2 dishonors the people whodied in both attacks.

Can we please show some respect for the dead by not using them as a political punching bag?

Please?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Understanding that 9/11 was an inside job is pretty much like an entry exam to the world of conspiracy theory. How can you not realize this?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalword

Understanding that 9/11 was an inside job is pretty much like an entry exam to the world of conspiracy theory. How can you not realize this?

Its just stupid.. plain and simple...

The only way for it to be conspiracy is if they ignore the other attempt on the WTC, the 2 embassy bombings, the attack on the USS Cole, and the US involvement with the muhajadeen during the Soviet invasion of Afgfhanistan.

This is nothing more than people seeing ehat they want to blame bush for something they think occured, and come to that conclusion by ignoring any information that does not support their argument.

Like the first attack on the WTC.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
They are still standing after shaking up like that

extremelly scary .. they literaly dance in the sky moving a few meters left to the right

i guess the engineering of the japanese skyscrapers are more advanced
im sure they can withstand a plane impact if they can survive a 8.9 earthquake

Video Link

If this quake had happened in a country without this engineering know-how, the damages would have been more devastating.

and the WTC were not ?? yeah right

edit on 3/11/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I dont believe the official story at all.
But you are comparing 2 totally different events and sets of circumstances, where have you accounted for the official stories jet fuel fires?
This doesnt prove anything and I am totally lost with your comparisson of the 2 events.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I wasn't aware the WTC was build with a 'rubber' foundation specificaly decided to make it sway in an earthquake and not collapse. I was also unaware any of the buildings in Tokyo were hit was an airliner full of aviation fuel which subsequently erupted in a fireball?

Maybe I'm missing something?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Yes you are , your brain . Same goes for xcathdra .
Only people with agendas would block investigations .

Want to stop us talking xcathdra ? Not gonna happen , you will have to kill us to silence us .

I see you STILL choose the side of authority instead of the side of the people .

Like I told you, we outnumber you , the only winning side will be that of the people .

We will remove corrupt abusers of power and give back power to the people .

See you on the battlefield .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yeah I keep hearing about WTC7 being on fire and the fire not being able to be contained. But I reiterate, this was the first steel structure building in the World to collapse due to fire.Not only that, but the way it collapsed does look like it was a controlled demolition. There was a sky scraper in Madrid, Spain that burned uncontrollably for a longer period than WTC7, but that didn't collapse at all.

As for your suggestion to move this to another thread, if you take a close look, you will find that this is under 9/11 conspiracies and therefore in the correct thread. You could always choose to ignore and not contribute. Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

a 8.9 earthquake and they are still there
the most powerfull earthquake in human history and THEY ARE STILL STANDING

Short memory, eh? How about the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake SEVEN YEARS AGO? Between 9.1 and 9.3 on the Richter scale versus 8.9 for the Japan quake.

Is your memory REALLY that short?

Is this emblematic of the quality of 'truther' investigation skillz? Sadly, from my experience the answer is yes.

the truth always prevail at the end .. the sad thing in this case .. its been 10 yrs and nothing was prooven yet

You might want to think about that and ponder for a moment just why that might be.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Why do we still have to explain this to people?

The seeming willful blindness is quite sad really and the scary part is that the 'truthers' will keep talking the same debunked talking points long after anyone with a life is prepared to continuously disabuse them and new fools who wrap themselves around the 9/11 tar baby. Over time, 9/11 'trutherism' will become a perfect 21st century example of Hitler's Big Lie.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81

For the love of God.. I know people want to belive what they want, but for the moment can we not use a disaster that just occured in an effort to bring things up 10 years in the past? The structures in Japan are built to a much higher standard than American buildings because of their geographic location (earthquake/ring of fire/Tsunamis).

Not to mention their skyscrapers werent compromised to the extent the WTC was.

Please dont dishonor the dead by making this comparison.

Good luck, Xcathdra. You're asking a leopard to change its spots. Ain't gonna happen. Not for love not money.

The honour of the dead is just so much collateral damage to 'truthers'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join