It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Worldwide Offer Their Sincerest Condolences and Prayers to Japan.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Reading American Blogs and Forums, one finds, there are allways a lot of "Hearts going out" or "offering sincerest condolences and prayers". Have you ever considered in good conscions how darn cheap it is, to let your heart go out or to offer sincerest condolences and prayers. Look, I dont want to step on anybodys toes, but I can asure you, with all the "hearts going out" from the USA, while at the same time this countries military rapes various nations and kills millions, makes one or the other European want to puke.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Well, I find that sad, frankly. We are offering sincere feelings of humanitarian concern, offering donations, doing what we can. Would you rather we did nothing? Or not care at all? Many of us do not condone the actions of "our" government and military and just want the world to coexist in peace. Which is what I wish more than anything right now for the people of Japan who are suffering. I can't possibly believe that sentiment could be a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Take your "holier than thou" attitude and shove it. Like the rest of the world, the US is doing everything and anything the Japanese want us to do.

That was a very crass comment on a thread meant to mobilize help for those suffering.

Grow up.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Never underestimate the power of goodwill and humanitarian efforts.

One might familiarize themselves with the Isaiah Effect by Gregg Braden.

From an link discussing the phenomenon: Source

Mass Prayer and Mustard Seeds Recent studies into the effects of prayer offer new credibility to ancient propositions suggesting that we may "do something" about the horrors of our world, both present and future. These studies add to a growing body of evidence suggesting that focused prayers, especially those offered on a large scale, have a predictable and measurable effect on the quality of life during the time of the prayer.

Documenting statistical changes in daily life, such as specific crimes and traffic accidents, while prayers are offered, a series of studies show a direct relationship between the prayers and the statistics. During the time of the prayers, the statistics drop. When the prayers end, the statistics return to previous levels. Scientists suspect that the relationship between mass prayer and the activity of individuals in communities is due to a phenomenon known as the field effect of consciousness. Much like Joseph’s description of the sage, where the experience of one plant affects the entire field, studies of specific population samples appear to bear out this relationship. Two scientists considered to have played a key role in the development of modern psychology clearly referenced such effects in studies offered nearly one hundred years ago.

My prayers go out to all who are affected by this tragedy.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We should pray for ourselves as well as the Japanese people... This will have an affect on an already bad global economy.

Japan's debt before this quake was projected to grow to 250% of GDP, who knows what impact this disaster will add to that?

The quake may not have impacted the world as directly as it has Japan, but ultimately everyone will feel pain from this.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Japanese people, the PEOPLE! and the people of the world.

It's too bad that this quake and tsunami could not have focused its destruction on the corporate elite, greed and corrupt governments.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
What has happened to the people of Japan, is totally horrendous. The people of Japan are hard working, honest and respectful of their fellow man. Many have lost all that they had, many have lost loved ones. I heard a ferry with 100 people was lost, and an entire commuter train was missing. Some families may be gone altogether.

My heart and prayers go out to the people of Japan. If given the chance to help, I will give what I can.

Please know that the world is grieving for your loss, and will help you any way we can.

Anything that hurts a member of the human race, hurts us all.

And anything that helps a member of the human race, helps us all.

May our prayers and God help ease the suffering.

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
...with all the "hearts going out" from the USA, while at the same time this countries military rapes various nations and kills millions, makes one or the other European want to puke.

Gee, I hope you don't choke on your puke.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am not religious but I pray for all those lost, for all those who are suffering and who have lost loved ones. For those brave people struggling to contain a nuclear disaster, for all those brave rescue teams from around the world.
Some agencies we can donate to:
technolog.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 13-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I can't even imagine the suffering the citizens of Japan are going through, Words can not express the feeling of disbeleif and dispair I have. To our Japanese friends here on ATS, my deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

It's too bad that this quake and tsunami could not have focused its destruction on the corporate elite, greed and corrupt governments.

Thats what I was trying to express. Only you summed it all up better in a more concise way.

Also, my prayers and thoughts are to an average citizen. A housewife, a little kid, an elderly grandparent.
edit on 13-3-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Definitely. I have prayed as soon as a woke up. Good luck to all in Japan.

As the scope of the disaster becomes more clear, it will become apparent, that we need to all chip in and help.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

My prayers go out to everyone affected by the destruction in Japan.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh man....there was just another explosion at one of the nuclear plants! CNN just reported it. It is now 6:23 Central U.S. time.....this is a nightmare!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Excuse me....but please don't speak for me. There is a BIG difference between what GOVERNMENTS do, and how the AVERAGE PERSON feels. When I say something, I mean it. I sincerely feel what my words say. EVERY government is underhanded and dirty....ALL of them. So please don't come here and cheapen people's feelings when they are just trying to make others know they are not forgotten, and that people care. I truly DO care, and so do the other people who posted here. Show me just ONE government that does no wrong....just one. Unless you can do that, please refrain from saying things like this. I'm not being rude to you, that is not my intention....but what you wrote felt like a slap in the face.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Never known a race to have so much dignity and respect for their fellow countrymen and women,still managing to bow in greeting to one another,despite the truly appaling hardship they are going through!

You are an example to us all!

God be with you all!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm wondering how we would have coped in such a terrible situation. Not with half the courage and dignity, that's for sure.
This is all just horror on horror. How do people keep their sanity? Thoughts and prayers are with them all and with the brave people who have put themselves in danger to go and help.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I know what you mean.....I just can't imagine what it's like. It could be any one of us at any time....there but for the grace of God go I.....I wish I could help somehow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join